Page 5110 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 4110461050105060510051065107510851095110511151125113511451205160 ... LastLast
Results 76,636 to 76,650 of 77781
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    What exactly do you think Tchalla needed redemption for? Because the stuff we saw made zero sense in S1 and 2. Really it felt like Coates simply didn't like and/or understand things about the mythos and felt the need to address them, even if that meant hurting then mythos as a whole. Dod you know in a podcast he actually said his season 2 wasn't for dedicated BP fans? Basically he wanted to tell thistory he did and it wasn't elevate T'Challa or Wakanda.

As for your controversy point, are talking about from BP fans? Because in general there was hype from all over
    But dedicated fans were paying attention tonehst he said in interviews and that's where people started worrying about Tchalla and his treatment because of what was said.
    Bingo.

We are not like other fanbases-who settle for WHATEVER is tossed at us.

We don't buy the "if you don't buy it-you are not a real fan" nonsense that ONLY seems to apply to POC, LGBT & women lead books.

I don't care for sales-I PAY attention to WHAT you are selling. Don't sell me a neuter Panther.

For him to say that about season 2-if Nick Spencer was to say that about his new gig on Archie-he would be FIRED by the owner of Archie. Tom King would be fired if he said that about Batman. Every other writer would be FIRED for saying that about a book.

Why is that allowed HERE? And there is SUPPORT for it. Let Coates get that Storm book and turn it into a stealth Panther book-he won't make issue 7. This thread would get shut down numerous time like it was after the divorce even if no Panther fan supported it.

Does having a billion dollar film mean anything?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Bingo.

We don't buy the "if you don't buy it-you are not a real fan" nonsense that ONLY seems to apply to POC, LGBT & women lead books.

I don't care for sales-I PAY attention to WHAT you are selling. Don't sell me a neuter Panther.

For him to say that about season 2-if Nick Spencer was to say that about his new gig on Archie-he would be FIRED by the owner of Archie. Tom King would be fired if he said that about Batman. Every other writer would be FIRED for saying that about a book.

Why is that allowed HERE? And there is SUPPORT for it. Let Coates get that Storm book and turn it into a stealth Panther book-he won't make issue 7. This thread would get shut down numerous time like it was after the divorce even if no Panther fan supported it.

Preach brother Skyvolt2000.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    How did I miss this?

This is really cool!
    thank you. like a lot of fans i'm constantly thinking up neat ideas for MARVEL (and, yes, DC) characters. every FAUX MARVEL cover has a story behind it. Not all of them are actual pitches but at least two have been submitted. Not saying which.

Found her...

Queen Nakia in full POP form and glory to match with my King T'challa!

No I didn't make a video about it but this guy did...

Dear Disney... Where is my Royal Talon Fighter to play with my action figures in the sand?

(checks inside slush fund envelope for reserve cash)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    thank you. like a lot of fans i'm constantly thinking up neat ideas for MARVEL (and, yes, DC) characters. every FAUX MARVEL cover has a story behind it. Not all of them are actual pitches but at least two have been submitted. Not saying which.
    I like your style.

I imagine the CGI will be much more polished in the follow up Black Panther film. Especially since it appears that T'challa and *maybe* Captain Marvel will likely be the two premiere heroes in the MCU for the next cycle of films.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I guess I'm one of the weird ones who thought the only wonky cgi think was literally that one clip from the commercial in the mines.

I guess some people didn't like the cgi rhinos but they looked like every 90% of the cgi animals on screen.... *shrug*
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I guess I'm one of the weird ones who thought the only wonky cgi think was literally that one clip from the commercial in the mines.

I guess some people didn't like the cgi rhinos but they looked like every 90% of the cgi animals on screen.... *shrug*
    The cgi on the final fight between T'challa and Killmonger was hella wonky. That was the only incidence that stood out to me.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 07-11-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Bingo.

This says it all.

Black Panther needs his own Bizarro or doppelgänger...

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Happy Pants? lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Killpanther, Hunter, Happy Pants, even Kasper in a way.

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

How about Hudlin's 'elseworld' BP-the one who took over world and kept a trophy room of mementos from the superhumans that fell at his feet?

Attachment 68163
    Last edited by LastManStanding; 07-11-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Happy Pants? lol
    O think hhp would be the best. Frankly because he is so over top you wouldn't expect him to be evil

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    Killpanther, Hunter, Happy Pants, even Kasper in a way.
    Though I don't like the use of another Franchise, symbimonger looks cool and could potentially be amped up to 11 like Tetu could of Been. T'Challa needs some more heavy hitters that aren't punked

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    O think hhp would be the best. Frankly because he is so over top you wouldn't expect him to be evil

Though I don't like the use of another Franchise, symbimonger looks cool and could potentially be amped up to 11 like Tetu could of Been. T'Challa needs some more heavy hitters that aren't punked

That's not who I meant though. "Killpanther" is the fan nickname for this incarnation of N'Jadaka: