For anyone into weapons. Is the sword that MBJ uses real?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    For anyone into weapons. Is the sword that MBJ uses real?
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/5950175...SABEgLbuvD_BwE
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Nice find. The Dora Milaje were some of the best parts of the film.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Cool. That is a good price for both. And they are convention friendly. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SKJoker View Post
    There was no Priest or Hudlin in there. And I know for Priest's part, he already said in his review that it wasn't his Panther - it was a younger, less experienced Panther.

Your points boil down to "T'Challa fought well & Chadwick acted well." And both of those things are accurate - it's still missing what others (like myself) wanted from T'Challa. He's not just a superhero and a king. He's a genius, a master strategist.

Killmonger winning isn't an issue to me. And yeah - film was great T'Challa wise up until they captured Klaue. I guess that in exchange for his screen presence in the earlier part of the film, I was expecting more of his traits to shine at the end, when they were expanding the supporting cast.
    There was Priest and Hudlin traces, it's just not full blown as in the comics
    Take Thor Ironman and Caps first movie's, were they fully emerced in how they are now? No, the first movie the Hero is less experienced. Even then Tchalla was bodying fools left and right. He was new as king abd that's were the struggle came From. Remember the first visit to the djalia and T'Chaka told him to surround himself with people he trusted? That's what he did. He formed an effective team.
    He was strategic and planning, was it Priest level? Not exactly, a little more Hudlin level,. It he was definitely Hudlin level Savagery in terms of handling goons and such. But the sequel is likely Where there will be more prep and such because the first movie is more so World building. But still T'Challa showed his tactical mind. Just not as much as some were expecting from the first Movie. Which is fine because MCU Tchalla is different then mu Tchalla. Something Coogler had discussed in interviews already so his growth is different because T'Chaka survived into his adulthood

BANNED

I can't stop smiling as the articles keep rolling in. Black Panther cannot be stopped. #Wakanda Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Yep, a billion is pretty much guaranteed at this point guys. Long live the king!
    It's not even a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Just for the record I was right about M'Baku.

You all are welcome
    M'Baku and T'Challa played well off one another. At the end of the day they both recognized the need to put their differences aside to save Wakanda. They don't need to see eye to eye all the time. I also don't want them to be arch enemies either.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Potential love interests in the BP Movie from 2016, i.e. Monica Lynne.
    I think xpac's suggestion was the closest. Although, instead of a new character named Monica, it was a new character named Nakia.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I think xpac's suggestion was the closest. Although, instead of a new character named Monica, it was a new character named Nakia.
    I wouldn’t mind in the sequel, if T’Challa and Nakia use the aliases “Luke Charles” and “Monica Lynne”

Quote Originally Posted by Rise Above View Post
    I wouldn’t mind in the sequel, if T’Challa and Nakia use the aliases “Luke Charles” and “Monica Lynne”
    They need to do Sturm und Drang/ world tour and go undercover. I like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    They need to do Sturm und Drang/ world tour and go undercover. I like this idea
    Sturm und Drang
    Enemy of the State
    The Client

One of them should be adapted for a sequel.

However I wonder how Marvel would adapt a Sturm Und Drang storyline in to the sequel though.

Ultimate Member

I suspect that Enemy of the state will be the next adaption

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Sturm und Drang
    Enemy of the State
    The Client

One of them should be adapted for a sequel.

However I wonder how Marvel would adapt a Sturm Und Drang storyline in to the sequel though.
    I could see the client being a 3rd movie to make it a mystical threat with Mephisto ending on a high end threat.
    Enemy of the state would put Tchalla against the Avenger which could be a cool story but it might be too similar to civil war. Hence why World tour would be cool

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I suspect that Enemy of the state will be the next adaption
    I feel this way too
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I could see the client being a 3rd movie to make it a mystical threat with Mephisto ending on a high end threat.
    Enemy of the state would put Tchalla against the Avenger which could be a cool story but it might be too similar to civil war. Hence why World tour would be cool
    Marvel has avoided mystical stuff even in movies like Dr. freakin' Strange.

Sad to say, I doubt we'll see T'Challa punch out Mephisto on the big screen

so rumor is Disney was expecting to make somewhere between an Antman and Doctor Strange level profit for Black Panther hahahaha oh boy
    The J-man