Page 5136 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 413646365036508651265132513351345135513651375138513951405146 ... LastLast
Results 77,026 to 77,040 of 77781
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You are looking at it wrong in regards to sales.

It didn't drop from 100k to 30k.

It spiked from 25k to 100k and then went back down to 30k.

The spike is the "abnormal" thing. not the drop.
    I'm with u sir!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Preview for Wakanda Forever Xmen is looking good. The writer is getting better. Hopefully the rest of the issue can maintain.
    you think so because I'm still not impressed with the writing from the previews. the shea butter thing was cute though lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    They updated the article. It is not a line relaunch, its just a commemorative issue.

Damnit lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Maybe Ex wife lol

I can handle losing a limb for his king isntead of his life. Maybe a leg and arm to make it "new" compared to the other robot arm peeps.
    Don't lose the chocolate, W'Kabi!!!!!!!!!

Haters will hate about another one-armed guy anyway. You already got folks talking about how many MCU guys started off as jerks/a-holes in their origin stories.

They did not understand that Stan was about teaching moral lessons in his origin tales.

Found it...

The Royal Talon Fighter...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...chanix-903262/

Oh wait that's the Batwing...

Never mind...

(looks hard at Disney's merchandise department)

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you think so because I'm still not impressed with the writing from the previews. the shea butter thing was cute though lol.
    I think as far as the preview goes it is. It has both tension and fun with natural feeling dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    First Princess Zanda back in the day, and now Nakia.

For whatever reason, the Wakandan love interest rivals always seem to show up to pester Storm when she's shopping.

Who is still drawing ugly ratchet black women after the Black Panther movie!

The key word here is Research...

https://www.deviantart.com/mshindo9/gallery/

There are also Essence and Black Hair Care magazines to sketch from... Attend a fashion show and take out the sketchpad and draw absolutely beautiful black women that dress better and take care of themselves for a living!

"Ugly Nakia" is dead up in da streets let it go...

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post

There are also Essence and Black Hair Care magazines to sketch from... Attend a fashion show and take out the sketchpad and draw absolutely beautiful black women that dress better and take care of themselves for a living!

In this specific case, I think there's an in-story reason why she's supposed to look ugly. Side effects of the jufeiro herb.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If you get A list artists, you get delays. That's just how it is. Or at least, how it is now.

Maybe it's just me wearing rose colored glasses, but I don't recall artists having this much trouble handling the monthly grind on books back in the day.
    Remember that Acuña does inks and colors too. He's got a bigger workload than most A-list artists.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Thank you. That is just garbage to look at. Whoever that artist is needs to go and learn a few things. Or...Marvel needs to hire better talent, regardless of skin colour. I'm not supporting trash!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In this specific case, I think there's an in-story reason why she's supposed to look ugly. Side effects of the jufeiro herb.
    Your point though on the face of it, logical, nonetheless remains tone deaf for the simple fact that the writer and artist both took a conscious decision to portray the recognizable unambiguous African woman with a distinctive afro and dark skin as an exceedingly ugly caricature , juxtaposed against a lighter skinned Storm with platinum coloured hair.

One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to realise why this imagery would be offensive.

BANNED

Thanks for posting this awesomeness FLEX.