Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Sorry bruh, that's not how it works.

Hickman's SW II ending was as clear as glass and segued rather nicely into Ewings The Ultimates where T'Challa was clearly depicted letting the UN know what time it was as regards Wakanda's position as a major contributor towards the Ultimates program.

If memory serves me correctly, Ayo and Aneka were present with their King in the initial issue of Ewings Ultimates which leaves one wondering how Coates managed to miss Ewing's memo alongside Hickman's?

After all's been said and done, Coates BP remains as garbage strewn as ever regardless of how much spin some choose to apply in justifying it.
    Wait hold up! Stop right there. Pump the breaks!!!

With this knowledge bomb you're dropping on us honorable brother Maj, the only logical conclusion is that that dastardly Hickman, upon withholding the end of SW#9 from Coates, simultaneously and spitefully shared that top secret information not only with Bendis (handsome Victor) but ALSO Al Ewing! (space program Wakanda)

I mean, how else could Coates have not "known" while these other guys did? I bet there's probably a few other writers that sneaky, shameful, reprehensible Hickman let in on his big secret. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    Like I said, Coates screwed up. No matter how you want to spin it that's what happened.
    Bless yalls heart for still entertaining such acrobatics

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    YES! Idk anything about the actress though but I'm glad Shuri is gonna be in it.

And those Dora's outfits look beautiful.

I think you should have put the image as a link though

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

With this knowledge bomb you're dropping on us honorable brother Maj, the only logical conclusion is that that dastardly Hickman, upon withholding the end of SW#9 from Coates, simultaneously and spitefully shared that top secret information not only with Bendis (handsome Victor) but ALSO Al Ewing! (space program Wakanda)

I mean, how else could Coates have not "known" while these other guys did? I bet there's probably a few other writers that sneaky, shameful, reprehensible Hickman let in on his big secret. SMH
    Ah yes obviously those white writers colluded against Coates.

That is very cool let's focus on this for awhile, I'm getting dizzy from all the spin going on in the last 15 pages anyways.

Does anyone else think there may be more to this car chase scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    That is very cool let's focus on this for awhile, I'm getting dizzy from all the spin going on in the last 15 pages anyways.

Going by how the Dora's are dressed I'm guessing they leave a posh party. I'm thinking it's going to be similar to the scene from Priest's run where T'Challa is at the white house ball dancing with Nakia before Kraven attacks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    Or it could just be that Coates screwed up and didn't think his story through.....which is pretty much what happened.

But I get it though, we gotta excuse bad writing, especially if it makes T'Challa look bad.
    Yeah, it's funny how that works out.

I've noticed that every time without fail, there's someone always justifying the most ridiculous of stories where T'Challa is depicted as a chump.

Unsurprisingly, stories where T'Challa and Wakanda are portrayed progressively get the derisory side eye by readers who overtly and covertly state that hyper-realism should be the order of the day in a Wakanda smack dab in the middle of a fantasy world where humans, superhumans, aliens and interdimensional deities rub shoulders on a more or less regular basis.

The hypocrisy is pretty much obvious and all the more nauseating for it.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 03-29-2017 at 01:28 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    I like to believe that Coates saw that email, read the header and then clicked delete
    Coates had an agenda in place and stuck to it irrespective of whatever anyone else was doing.

Basically.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post

Venerable Brother Rumble, you are indeed sagacious and wise in the extreme.

You've astutely illustrated just how ridiculous Coates claims to have been unaware of Hickman's SW II final endgame are.

Bendis and Ewing's respective books reflected where Hickman's saga left T'Challa and Handsome Victor in no uncertain terms.

Coates on the other hand had a tale of rape camps, revolution and an impotent Monarchy to spin out.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 03-29-2017 at 01:29 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    No, my young friend. MARVEL makes the final call. At the end of the day, they own the characters. Coates is just another freelancer.
    Well played sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Not really sure

I am hoping for an action sequence that utilises the Skycycle but one can only hope for that

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Well played sir.
    I just wonder if he ever gets tired lugging those goalposts around (while spinning).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I just wonder if he ever gets tired lugging those goalposts around (while spinning).
    It's a herculean effort of undisputed tenacity no doubt.

Dare I say Olympic level gymnastics of the highest level.

So.

Much.

Priest.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html