Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Crap, you're right.

I can see it now... a separate box set each for Phases 1-3, and then another deluxe box set for all 19 movies.
    After joining Disney Movie Club and Disney Streaming Services
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

just bring Bast back

The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Absolutely amazing! Michael B. Jordan did his thing. Wakanda and the MCU as a whole is poorer for his loss.

BANNED

just bring Bast back

I've been kicking around this idea for a while. I know I haven't seen it mentioned here, but what if the Orisha left to oversee the Galactic Empire? What if they felt Wakanda was in good hands with T'Challa at the helm? Maybe they felt the Galactic Empire is where they were needed most?

8:20 gives us some new deleted scenes.

talks about the kimono beads and the vibranium tech designs in the film. Also talks about the Doras

The J-man

Black Panther costume design from Vanity Fair

The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    I've been kicking around this idea for a while. I know I haven't seen it mentioned here, but what if the Orisha left to oversee the Galactic Empire? What if they felt Wakanda was in good hands with T'Challa at the helm? Maybe they felt the Galactic Empire is where they were needed most?
    could be. Is the Galactic Empire taking place in present day 616?
    The J-man

No one is sure.

The preview mentioned multi-verse. Which is never a good sign
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Lol I honestly don't know. I assumed it was tho. It just makes more sense to me that their disappeance actually has a greater purpose. This could be some long term plotting by Coates. A whole Wakandan Galactic Empire is spreading the faith of the Orisha across the cosmos. They have a whole cosmos of worshippers that need their guidance, protection and wisdom. As we seen with the last season, T'Challa is more than capable of employing his genius, manipulation, cunning and resourcefulness to save Wakanda and ultimately the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    No one is sure.

The preview mentioned multi-verse. Which is never a good sign
    Considering T'Challa just went up against a universal level threat (potentially multiverse level), it makes a bit of sense.

Lol I honestly don't know. I assumed it was tho. It just makes more sense to me that their disappeance actually has a greater purpose. This could be some long term plotting by Coates. A whole Wakandan Galactic Empire is spreading the faith of the Orisha across the cosmos. They have a whole cosmos of worshippers that need their guidance, protection and wisdom. As we seen with the last season, T'Challa is more than capable of employing his genius, manipulation, cunning and resourcefulness to save Wakanda and ultimately the world.

Considering T'Challa just went up against a universal level threat (potentially multiverse level), it makes a bit of sense.
    Problem is Coates asked a question then never answered it, in fact he ignored it, retconned the mythos and simply drops it's at the end with a "We don't know and we never bothered to explore it at all" all to turn the last Issue into basically Storm fan fictionm the closest thing we got is Tetu saying the orisha are bored with Wakanda

Fantastic Member

Have these been posted yet? And where’s the preview that talks about the milti verse?
    Attachment 65673
    Attachment 65674

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Have these been posted yet? And where’s the preview that talks about the milti verse?
    Attachment 65673
    Attachment 65674
    They have been posted. The solicits for the first three issues are out which is where its talked about. It's not what people were hoping for. lol

Doesn't mean it will be terrible, but its a bit of a bait n switch.

But now I understand why Aaron wanted to make sure it was all on Coates. lol
    Last edited by Cville; 05-08-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    They have been posted. The solicits for the first three issues are out. It's not what people were hoping for. lol

Doesn't mean it will be terrible, but its a bit of a bait n switch.
    Oh ok thanks. I checked out of anything BP related to Coats (including solicits) and use the folks in this thread to keep informed.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

sou ds very plausible to me. also the orisha, specifically bast, is still around. it is through her blessing he has his power. coates is a slow burner they will return... pretty sure there whereabouts will be revealed in the new book he's working on.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Problem is Coates asked a question then never answered it, in fact he ignored it, retconned the mythos and simply drops it's at the end with a "We don't know and we never bothered to explore it at all" all to turn the last Issue into basically Storm fan fictionm the closest thing we got is Tetu saying the orisha are bored with Wakanda
    I read it more as an open-ended question. "We still don't know..." sounds a lot like the search for answers is still underway. The Orisha could very well be following the goings on of the Galactic Empire. They could have felt the need to protect Wakanda was outweighed by the need to protect the empire. The Black Panther and King of Wakanda is the sole protector of Wakanda. T'Challa has that in hand. It turns out he had exactly what he needed to save Wakanda all at his beckoned call. The Wakandan throne has a protector. The Galactic Empire has what exactly?