Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    As far as we know Rhodey and Carol are still together
    And Rhodey and Carol works much better too, imo. I hope they stick.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 10-26-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    And Rhodey and Carol works much better too, imo. I hope they stick.
    Rhodey and Carol are one the seemingly rare comic book couples that make sense. They're not together simply because they're in close proximity to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Huh, didn't know that. That's a possibilty as well.

To be honest, I see her with a Wakandan, rather than a foreigner.
    I agree only foreigner I want to see you her with is Nighthawk ( supreme power version)

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Either Deadly Nightshade or Princess Zanda for T'Challa. Either would work very well.

Nightshade is a brilliant scientist and Zanda is ruler of her own country. The history is already there between T'Challa and each of them.
    For me, Nightshade is troll bait. She's first and foremost a villain. She's a villain that T'challa ex, curb stomped. That is troll bait and the perfect recipe to continue low key trolling T'challa and Wakanda. It gets that childish.

I prefer Okoye. If not her then something outside of Wakanda like the dred headed Warrior Woman from Squadron Sinister.

SO LET THIS BE A LESSON. LEARN. YOUR. PLACE. - Prince Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I agree only foreigner I want to see you her with is Nighthawk ( supreme power version)
    Nighthawk would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    Rhodey and Carol are one the seemingly rare comic book couples that make sense. They're not together simply because they're in close proximity to each other.
    Indeed. Would be great if they follow through with it in the movies. The reactions would be quite interesting lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    I think Shuri is a good bit older than Tom...I think Shuri was in her late 20's while Tom might have still been in his late teens/early 20's.

I don't think he's been seen since Priest's run. He was sort of in a relationship with Queen Divine Justice.
    If Shuri ad Tom are both in their 20's I don't think a 5-6 year age difference should be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeman View Post
    For me, Nightshade is troll bait. She's first and foremost a villain. She's a villain that T'challa ex, curb stomped. That is troll bait and the perfect recipe to continue low key trolling T'challa and Wakanda. It gets that childish.

I prefer Okoye. If not her then something outside of Wakanda like the dred headed Warrior Woman from Squadron Sinister.

But it's only troll bait if people who don't like T'Challa are reading his book. T'Challa stomped Logan who Storm hooked up with after the marriage ended. But BP fans aren't throwing that out there. Storm got stomped by Valkrie but T'Challa fans aren't trolling Storm about it. I honestly don't care about the opinions of people who don't like T'Challa.

No title, story or relationship should be catered to what they may or may not do. It's not about them.

I've always thought the idea of a hero and villain being in love was kinda fun. I don't necessarily want them going out on dates Saturday Night or anything like that... but I think it sort of creates a fun dynamic the stories can play with.

And Nightshade is one of the more redeemable villains if they ever wanna go there with her completely or at least partially. She at least tried reforming so it's not out of the question.

BANNED

Why are you worrying about trolls?

Tilda Johnson is a genius level intellect who's been overshadowed and ignored for far to long in the MU.

There's ZERO reason why she should remain in limbo or be off limits as regards being linked to T'Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    But it's only troll bait if people who don't like T'Challa are reading his book. T'Challa stomped Logan who Storm hooked up with after the marriage ended. But BP fans aren't throwing that out there. Storm got stomped by Valkrie but T'Challa fans aren't trolling Storm about it. I honestly don't care about the opinions of people who don't like T'Challa.

No title, story or relationship should be catered to what they may or may not do. It's not about them.
    I'm talking about writers, trolling. She is still a villian. With the Netflix shows and Marvel street revivals, ultimately she will be used there as a villian. Again, I'm positive they would troll Storm curb stopping her.

They could have flirtatious interactions.

BANNED

All this talk about Shuri and no one knows what her actual fate was after her last encounter with Hickiman's pet, Proxima Midnight.

BANNED

I'm talking about writers, trolling. She is still a villian. With the Netflix shows and Marvel street revivals, ultimately she will be used there as a villian. Again, I'm positive they would troll Storm curb stopping her.

They could have flirtatious interactions.
    Why does Nightshade have to stay being a villain?

I refuse to allow trolls to dictate what happens to characters I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Why are you worrying about trolls?

Tilda Johnson is a genius level intellect who's been overshadowed and ignored for far to long in the MU.

There's ZERO reason why she should remain in limbo or be off limits as regards being linked to T'Challa.
    Read my last post. At the end of the day she is still a villian, who will be used as a villian when they are ready. That's my opinion. Yes they will troll via that character. Why would anything change now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Why does Nightshade have to stay being a villain?

I refuse to allow trolls to dictate what happens to characters I like.
    Because she is a villian. Again, and is Heroes for Hire Villian (she has been for Cap too). She will ultimately be a villian in that section of Marvel. I just don't see a positive outcome, where low key trolling would not occur.
    Last edited by Victor Freeman; 10-26-2015 at 12:14 PM.