Page 103 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 35393991001011021031041051061071131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStorm View Post
    T'Challa suggesting that Batman guy might be a better fighter is bad writing.
    agreed. but i do like the fact that BP at least not arrogant enough to think he unbeatable though

I'm trying to figure out who is deeper... My brother in-law or Majestic!

For now I'll give The Chaos Bringer the edge since he is a confirmed Black Panther fan but there is still a whole lot of football to play!

I hope he is not mad when I jack his accent for Black Panther duties!

Anywho...

So Black Panther fought a pseudo battle against an imaginary Batman and thought he was a better fighter?

A real "Point Man" would have pushed those Fanbratti buttons and went all in having T'challa lay that smack down and not flinch up to respect the other leading brand's characters!

Coke does not bow down to Pepsi in taste tests... Ford does not admit Chevy makes better pickup trucks... The New York Yankees mock The Boston Red Sox every chance they get... As a Chicago Bears fan I say FRAK them cheese heads from Green Bay Wisconsin all day every day!

What is the point of having a rival at another company if you don't directly compete with them especially knowing that they have made more revenue than you in real life but not in canon?

Can't touch Doom, can't touch Namor, gives Emma a pass and then bows down to the Batgod as some lame homage knowing that Bruce Wayne jacked all of his "spy on your own team" swagger... Curious!

Point Man: "STOP THE RANGE ROVER SIR... I think I see the Priest version of Black Panther gagging on his own Kool-aid quick somebody give him the Heimlich maneuver!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Actually is was the batman guy suggesting that T'Challa was better.
    No, it was t'challa

He did say "possibly" though
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    I'm trying to figure out who is deeper... My brother in-law or Majestic!

For now I'll give The Chaos Bringer the edge since he is a confirmed Black Panther fan but there is still a whole lot of football to play!

I hope he is not mad when I jack his accent for Black Panther duties!

Anywho...

So Black Panther fought a pseudo battle against an imaginary Batman and thought he was a better fighter?

A real "Point Man" would have pushed those Fanbratti buttons and went all in having T'challa lay that smack down and not flinch up to respect the other leading brand's characters!

Coke does not bow down to Pepsi in taste tests... Ford does not admit Chevy makes better pickup trucks... The New York Yankees mock The Boston Red Sox every chance they get... As a Chicago Bears fan I say FRAK them cheese heads from Green Bay Wisconsin all day every day!

What is the point of having a rival at another company if you don't directly compete with them especially knowing that they have made more revenue than you in real life but not in canon?

Can't touch Doom, can't touch Namor, gives Emma a pass and then bows down to the Batgod as some lame homage knowing that Bruce Wayne jacked all of his "spy on your own team" swagger... Curious!

Point Man: "STOP THE RANGE ROVER SIR... I think I see the Priest version of Black Panther gagging on his own Kool-aid quick somebody give him the Heimlich maneuver!"

It was to highlight Dr. Strange and his new found power. That is why Hickman had the JL analogue beat their ass essentially.

And bows down? really? Did you even read the comic? He said "possibly even better than I"
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    And bows down? really? Did you even read the comic? He said "possibly even better than I"

No he didn't and has yet to read A issue

Point man or "fanbratti" it's all the same thing

BANNED

To my fellow BP fans. My best friend does comic art. His name is Damon Bowie and I've been telling him about all the die hard BP fans I know and how he should draw one. Here it is. Sorry for the glare. Attachment 5176 PM me of just state what you think. I thought bout some of my closes friends who love BP and got this done. His site is http://www.damonbowieart.com/. Hope you guys like the BP and check out his other art.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHashasheen View Post
    Not going to lie, that's an awesome pic.

Marvel we want this dude for poster or variant cover duties. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    No, it was t'challa

He did say "possibly" though
    That's what I read. I will have to go back and check.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Marvel we want this dude for poster or variant cover duties. Great work!
    Appreciated. I'll be sure to tell him.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I dont think that this guy is a normal human. He did fight T'challa to a stalemate. AFTER HE WAS IMPALED BY NAMOR

BANNED

Still disappointed that T'challa had to acknowledge skill at all. Air Jordan never did. Nor Muhammad Ali. Bruce Lee, etc.

To my fellow BP fans. My best friend does comic art. His name is Damon Bowie and I've been telling him about all the die hard BP fans I know and how he should draw one. Here it is. Sorry for the glare. Attachment 5176 PM me of just state what you think. I thought bout some of my closes friends who love BP and got this done. His site is http://www.damonbowieart.com/. Hope you guys like the BP and check out his other art.
    I must have this picture in my personal collection. THAT should be made into a poster.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStorm View Post
    T'Challa suggesting that Batman guy might be a better fighter is bad writing.
    Sort of reminded me of when Batman fought Captain America in JLA/Avengers and he essentially said the same thing.

Perhaps it was because of the same reasons, as they were in somewhat similar situations where both universes were at danger. Maybe the admission (which the author confirmed was an honest one on Batman's part as far as Cap being better) did get the point across that fighting was pointless and their time was better served working together.

The Rider guy clearly wasn't going along with it the way Captain America did with Batman in JLA/Avengers. But I think that's the difference between Captain America, the real Batman, and T'Challa in this situation. I think Cap and Batman genuinely believed there was another way. T'Challa didn't, nor at this point did Rider. And honestly one the fight started I can't entirely blame them.

Question: Why can't the Black Panther fan base unify in getting what we want for Black Panther, like other fan bases unify to get what THEY want for THEIR favorite characters?

Over the years, I've seen the Black Panther fan base come up with some terrific ideas on getting what we want for Black Panther, yet we seem to never get over the hump of actually implementing our ideas and going directly to Marvel to make our voices heard on a consistent basis.

And yet, OTHER fan bases don't have this problem whatsoever, even when those fan bases have numerous posters who may want different things for the favorite character that they share.

How come WE can never do the exact same thing? Why are WE continuously failing as a fan base? How come WE, as a FAN BASE, don't fight for Black Panther by consistently going directly at Marvel like we are capable of doing?

Also, HOW can we become UNIFIED and STAY unified? What needs to happen? How do we motivate ourselves and one another to consistently send our ideas, opinions, rants, questions, etc. TO Marvel so that they ALWAYS know what we are thinking about their treatment and portrayal of Black Panther? And not just through e-mails, or Q&A threads, or Formspring/Twitter/Facebook posts, but most importantly through snail mail letters, which will definitely get noticed because those require more effort?
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 07-03-2014 at 03:46 PM.

No fanbase is truly united everyone likes or dislikes something different.
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    No fanbase is truly united everyone likes or dislikes something different.
    Some fan bases are united enough to contact Marvel repeatedly to make their voices heard about something and don't just complain on message boards when they are unhappy about something. Which is my entire point. This is something that the Black Panther fan base NEEDS to do, but we don't, and I have no idea why we can't get the same type of motivation to do that like other fan bases do.

For instance: I think just about every poster in this thread would love to have Priest's entire run of Black Panther collected. How come we have never unified as a fan base and flooded Marvel with requests to give us that Priest collection, especially since every other writer's run on Black Panther has been made into collections by Marvel? We've had 11 years to flood Marvel for requests for such a collection, and as far as I know, we have not. What are we waiting for?

Not too long ago, I asked posters in this thread to sign a petition for it, and only 36 people signed it, while others were under the impression that petitions don't work (which is false because I have been a part of two successful petitions in the past in relation to Marvel). I also asked the posters in this thread to spread the word about the petition via Facebook and Twitter, but I never received any confirmation about whether or not that was going to be done. So at this point it's like the petition is in limbo with only 36 signatures, which is far below the 100 signatures that would make the petition a success.

Another thing is, I think it's safe to say that any Black Panther fan posting in this thread WANTS Black Panther to always be written correctly and never be written as poorly as he sometimes has been in the past, yet we never unify and convey THAT wish directly to Marvel on a consistent and persistent basis (which in my mind leaves the way open for some writers to portray Black Panther any way they see fit, much to our disappointment, anger and chagrin.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 07-03-2014 at 04:12 PM.