Page 11 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast

I wonder how many we could tell who they were if they did not tell us and started posting again!

I'm pretty sure I could easily figure out Genki and Victor just from how they responded or did not respond to me directly!

Majestic would be too easy just look for the obvious trail of Chaos and follow it to the leading suspect!

Marvell would have been drawn out as soon as I used the TROLL ON signature by the billing notice for usage of that phrase!

SilverZeal and Roland would be dead giveaways... Moneyspider and Greg maybe a few posts down the line depending on the particular topic!

What this shows is how detailed the files one keeps on his friends so step your spy game up Wakandans some of these posters could be impostors!

As far as the Mods go... Hey Global who won the NCAA National Championship in men's basketball this year?

And before you Google that answer you impostor what did they have in common with the women's national championship?

Black Panther... Significant Other/Love Interest... Rogues Gallery... Wakanda... CBR Reboot... Period!

STOP THE RANGE ROVER SIR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    We/SZ r baaaaaaaak!!!!

Swwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet imgs fellas...really kool!
    Welcome back S/Z! All of you!

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    Attachment 475

This was always one of my favorite BP images. I love BP as the regal commander, the cat mechs, the N'Yami battlecruisers and Okoye standing there looking like a boss.
    That is a great picture and it is one of my favorites as well. I always like seeing T'Challa and Shuri leading the forces of Wakanda into battle.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Attachment 630

One of my favourite Panther spreads...

Attachment 636

best marriage ever!

edit: any idea why my picture is so small?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wisesonAC View Post
    Attachment 636

best marriage ever!

edit: any idea why my picture is so small?
    Lemme help you out brah...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCat View Post
    Attachment 630

One of my favourite Panther spreads...

Is that the Black Panther with his hand around Princess Zanda?

OOOH the scandal of it all... Does Malice know about this?

Someone please tell me why Princess Zanda couldn't be the female version of Doctor Doom!

Jack Kirby is just handing peeps the key to the sports car and nobody wants to drive!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

I loved the art in Kirby's run

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    Attachment 475

This was always one of my favorite BP images. I love BP as the regal commander, the cat mechs, the N'Yami battlecruisers and Okoye standing there looking like a boss.
    Me too, Something like this need to be shown again ASAP.. With T'Challa, Shuri, the Panther Tribe, Wakanda Army & their allied Tribes/Cults standing strong together..

How would you guys feel about a Black Panther/Namor team up similar to Flags of Our Fathers? Azzari the Wise and Namor.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I would be more interested if it was T'challa.

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    How would you guys feel about a Black Panther/Namor team up similar to Flags of Our Fathers? Azzari the Wise and Namor.
    Omgggg dude ur daughter is so adorable!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Just to repeat myself from the other thread, there's no problem with it, but it kind of lacks the reason for Flags, which was Gabe Jones juxtaposing a society of superduper black people while discovering Captain America as the least racist person ever. I don't think you get much out of a Namor team up other than Namor being a jerk with a proto-T'Challa. Which is fine, but kind of lacks a reason for being.

Well, unless it's Namor telling T'Challa about his ancestors. There may be some room for it there. Like, they think they're both dying or something, so Namor starts storytelling. Or, conversely, Namor is pissed off and tells him about the time he banged his great grandma. Because Namor.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post

Well, unless it's Namor telling T'Challa about his ancestors. There may be some room for it there. Like, they think they're both dying or something, so Namor starts storytelling. Or, conversely, Namor is pissed off and tells him about the time he banged his great grandma. Because Namor.
    I just think as old as Namor is he probably has had a few encounters with various BPs. I think it might be fun to have a young Namor being taught a lesson in the duties of a King by an older Black Panther through some sort of team up. I don't think he should be made to look foolish or anything just younger and even more hotheaded. Maybe have the story set sometime in between him attacking New York and teaming up with the Invaders.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum