Read the whole thing and all I got was snark'Challa.
    pfft
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

I don't think Freeman is playing Everett Ross. Primarily because if they say "Ross" it will be hard to know who they mean, General Ross or Everett Ross. That and I don't know why'd they keep Ross secret. No one really knows who he is outside of BP fans, and once you know, it's kind of underwhelming considering the secrecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunai View Post
    Read the whole thing and all I got was snark'Challa.
    pfft
    Where did T'Challa speak?

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    I don't think Freeman is playing Everett Ross. Primarily because if they say "Ross" it will be hard to know who they mean, General Ross or Everett Ross. That and I don't know why'd they keep Ross secret. No one really knows who he is outside of BP fans, and once you know, it's kind of underwhelming considering the secrecy.
    My guess is Gyrich.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Where did T'Challa speak?
    That is what i was thinking....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    My guess is Gyrich.
    That or another villain for another film/franchise. My guess was Norman Osborne until word was that McCounaghey had turned it down (after Freeman had already been cast in whatever his role was).

That or another villain for another film/franchise. My guess was Norman Osborne until word was that McCounaghey had turned it down (after Freeman had already been cast in whatever his role was).
    Gyrich would be sort of an anti-coulson they could use for the next few movies assuming the Avengers oversight commitee wins out until the end of Infitity War I. Which I'm now betting will have Tony's team losing and have the "outlaw avengers and Hulk and Thor" return to reunite with the UNvengers to save the day in Infinity War II.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Good point there.

My guess is Gyrich.
    Gyrich would be sort of an anti-coulson they could use for the next few movies assuming the Avengers oversight commitee wins out until the end of Infitity War I. Which I'm now betting will have Tony's team losing and have the "outlaw avengers and Hulk and Thor" return to reunite with the UNvengers to save the day in Infinity War II.
    I'm starting to think he's probably Gyrich as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    I have you found that as well look up the characters can use a tweak and or updated in status here or there
    Yea, a few updates here and there may be needed. I also hope that they will look at the best iteration(s) of each supporting character, and go from there. A strong supporting cast will strengthen the BP mythos and the solo film franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Yea, a few updates here and there may be needed. I also hope that they will look at the best iteration(s) of each supporting character, and go from there. A strong supporting cast will strengthen the BP mythos and the solo film franchise.
    Do you think we will see T'Challa's dad in this with some Dora Milaje's in the film?

if so I wonder who will play him. Personally I don't mind Ernie Hudson

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Do you think we will see T'Challa's dad in this with some Dora Milaje's in the film?

if so I wonder who will play him. Personally I don't mind Ernie Hudson
    I definitely think we will see the Doras (or at least a Dora or two) and most likely will see T'Chaka. It's been said explicitly that T'Chaka is still alive. Even if it was for a few minutes, it would be great to see him on film.

Not sure who they will cast however. Ernie Hudson, if it's him, will do fine I feel.

I definitely think we will see the Doras (or at least a Dora or two) and most likely will see T'Chaka. It's been said explicitly that T'Chaka is still alive. Even if it was for a few minutes, it would be great to see him on film.

Not sure who they will cast however. Ernie Hudson, if it's him, will do fine I feel.
    Yeah because if T'Chaka is actually in Civil War, we should have gotten some scoop of some actor that was on set which might make us speculate whether he would be playing T'Challa's father.

if he turns out to be in it, then thumbs up to Marvel for not letting that out to the public

Very tru my brother...

Ernie Hudson Sr? or Jr

BANNED

Ernie Hudson would be a very poor choice but to be frank, I really don't care eitherway.

It's not as if I'm checking for Boseman either.

Check your email bro.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 12-03-2015 at 01:49 PM.