Incredible Member

I would be down for Lance Reddick as T'Chaka .

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Ernie Hudson would be a very poor choice but to be frank, I really don't care eitherway.

It's not as if I'm checking for Boseman either.

Check your email bro.
    Ernie Hudson is not who I would cast either. Nor would he have been in my shortlist. But, if it is indeed him, I'm willing to give him a chance.

Lance Reddick would a great choice. If Peter Mensah wasn't in the incredible hulk, he would be my #1 pick.

Maj, just checked my mail. Much respect dude, really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    What about that guy who says "are you in good hands?" I think he would be good

Also there was an interview where Reddick said he would like to play T'Challa's father so it could happen
    Last edited by Dboi654; 12-03-2015 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    What about that guy who says "are you in good hands?" I think he would be good

Also there was an interview where Reddick said he would like to play T'Challa's father so it could happen
    Hmmm...good question. I do like him as an actor.

Does Tchalla's outfit allow him to breathe underwater? We've scarcely seen any underwater combat at all in the Marvel movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ernie Hudson Sr? or Jr
    Good question, I forgot all about EH Jr, between those two I go with Jr but I prefer someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Does Tchalla's outfit allow him to breathe underwater? We've scarcely seen any underwater combat at all in the Marvel movies.
    That's actually....very...logical, LOL!

I mean, T'Challa would want a suit that would allow him to safely go underwater. Why not have a suit that does just that? And with the shape of the helmet (or I think its a helmet), it seems prepped to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    That's actually....very...logical, LOL!

I mean, T'Challa would want a suit that would allow him to safely go underwater. Why not have a suit that does just that? And with the shape of the helmet (or I think its a helmet), it seems prepped to do just that.
    I imagine T'Challa will be spending a descent amount of time in space in Ultimates. If we find out his suit can operate in the vacuum of space then it'll almost certainly mean it can operate underwater too.

That said, I can't imagine it would have much of an oxygen supply, so I don't think he'd be able to operate underwater or in space for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I imagine T'Challa will be spending a descent amount of time in space in Ultimates. If we find out his suit can operate in the vacuum of space then it'll almost certainly mean it can operate underwater too.

That said, I can't imagine it would have much of an oxygen supply, so I don't think he'd be able to operate underwater or in space for very long.
    Quick clarification: when referring to the helmet, I'm referring to the MCU costume, not the comic version.

BANNED

Ernie Hudson is not who I would cast either. Nor would he have been in my shortlist. But, if it is indeed him, I'm willing to give him a chance.

Lance Reddick would a great choice. If Peter Mensah wasn't in the incredible hulk, he would be my #1 pick.

Maj, just checked my mail. Much respect dude, really appreciate it!
    Don't mention it my friend.

Hmmm...good question. I do like him as an actor.
    Dennis Haysbert Would make a great T'Chaka, He has the voice, and the aura that gives off confidence

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

Whoa, interesting scans there! What book / run is it from? It's Kirby right?

Speaking of supporting casts, any one feel that we might see an appearance of Princess Zanda in the new run? If it is an internal strife story, she seems like someone who could play a role in something like it.

BANNED

BANNED