Page 17 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127671175171017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    id like to think i have eyes on anything worth seeing black panther related....

its a fishy claim... further elaboration i fear would get me in trouble with the imperial offivers
    Let's just leave it in that other thread and talk about BP related FACTS here. This is the place people should come if they want to learn more about BP, not to catch up on the various internal politics and off thread hearsay that go on in other threads.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I really wish they'd bring Kasper Cole back. He had an awesome look and his origin and skill set really don't have anyone else filling in that role.

Also I'd love to see The Crew come back and fill a role similar to the team from the show Leverage.
    Well was going to bring him back as American Panther, but he run ended before that could happen. I actually think Kasper would be a great fit on the Mighty Avengers team. It'd add more diversity (since Kasper is Jewish), and would allow for some great characters interactions (particularly Falcon, Monica, & Luke).

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    Well was going to bring him back as American Panther, but he run ended before that could happen. I actually think Kasper would be a great fit on the Mighty Avengers team. It'd add more diversity (since Kasper is Jewish), and would allow for some great characters interactions (particularly Falcon, Monica, & Luke).
    And Ava.

"White Tiger, huh? Enjoy it while it lasts."
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

And Ava.

"White Tiger, huh? Enjoy it while it lasts."
    Good point, though I see it more as Ava being pissed at Kasper for taking up that name. Hell i want to see Kasper come back just to see how things panned out with Gwen, their baby, and his mom.

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Just report it/them as trolling/baiting and move along.
    Yeah. This is the best way. Another in addition is to start more sensible threads too.

BANNED

I really wish they'd bring Kasper Cole back. He had an awesome look and his origin and skill set really don't have anyone else filling in that role.

Also I'd love to see The Crew come back and fill a role similar to the team from the show Leverage.
    If Liss had been able to have his way.....

Alot of BP's circle and the concepts there could be mined for Avengers stories and other teams. Other characters have had their stuff used in other books(Thor and Asgard for example) but BP hasnt had much in the way of that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Yeah. This is the best way. Another in addition is to start more sensible threads too.
    The other is to actually focus on posting in this thread rater than running around trying to "defend" T'Challa's honor.

Why anyone would want to contribute valuable posts to boost someone elses thread rather than solidify this thread, is totally beyond me.

It's like some cats refuse to be as subtle as the character they claim to appreciate. :smh:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    The other is to actually focus on posting in this thread rater than running around trying to "defend" T'Challa's honor.

Why anyone would want to contribute valuable posts to boost someone elses thread rather than solidify this thread, is totally beyond me.

It's like some cats refuse to be as subtle as the character they claim to appreciate. :smh:
    I agree with this too. It's like if it's coming from the same people Im at the point where I just ignore it, report it and post something else entirely.
    Last edited by Moose100; 05-06-2014 at 03:18 PM.

BANNED

I'll just remark from now on how it's "odd" that their question is being asked outside of the appreciation thread. Especially if it's someone who has been around, and knows that there IS a BP appreciation thread.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by D. Strong View Post
    I'll just remark from now on how it's "odd" that their question is being asked outside of the appreciation thread. Especially if it's someone who has been around, and knows that there IS a BP appreciation thread.
    Umm because it would be unfair to ask people knowledgeable about a character in a thread dedicated to the character. lol.

I am sure someone answered the question.

And is the extra exposure really a bad thing? No one can say Panther fans are creating multiple threads.

But on that subject, I hope the "King Of The dead" Upgrade is at least touched upon elsewhere..
    Last edited by ExcelsiorPrime; 05-06-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Who said Bp could raise people from the dead lmao

I know nobody here would say something that stupid

BANNED

Ah but its fun to trade blows with the haters just got to make sure its them getting banned not you. One of their threads got deleted total trollbait regarding DoomWar from a poster who I will not name but should spring to mind readily enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    Umm because it would be unfair to ask people knowledgeable about a character in a thread dedicated to the character. lol.

I am sure someone answered the question.

And is the extra exposure really a bad thing? No one can say Panther fans are creating multiple threads.

But on that subject, I hope the "King Of The dead" Upgrade is at least touched upon elsewhere..
    Yeah I don't mind the extra thread on BP but I see what Boosh is really getting at. We get enough multiples with other characters. Secondly, we can always request to merge it.

Responding to trolls just makes you look like a troll then people think all BP fans are trolls.

What issue of NA is the issue with Tchalla and the old BP's on it? Or was that just a variant?