Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So the posters are obviously going into everyone's motivations and role in the movie:

T'Challa "His father's legacy" - Taking over from T'Chaka and dealing with whatever baggage was left over from T'Chaka's reign.

Shuri "Her brother's keeper" - Taking care of T'Challa and making sure he's okay (makes me curious if they'll go into her own relationship with T'Chaka at all).

Nakia "Her King's Love" - Obviously referring to Nakia being the love interest in this movie, though it also sounds like earning T'Challa's love or her feelings for him will drive her to some degree in this movie (which does sound like Nakia now that I think about it).

Okoye "Her Nation's Honor" - Just about sums up the Dora's but also what we've heard about how loyal Okoye is to Wakanda.

Zuri "His King's Command" - Obviously painting Zuri as T'Challa's loyal follower and advisor.

Ramonda "Her son's survival" - Indicating that Ramonda's main concern is that T'Challa's safety and that he survives everything thrown at him as king.

Klaw "His enemy's revenge" - So T'Challa wants revenge on Klaw? For what? Especially since Klaw didn't kill T'Chaka here. I guess it might be connected to what Klaw did last time he was in Wakanda or what he does at the beginning of the movie.

Killmonger "His people's rage" - Sounds like Killmonger's motivations are linked to his people and anger they have over their treatment by Wakanda or the monarchy.

M'Baku "His people's pride" - Referencing M'Baku's status with his tribe and what he stands for.

W'Kabi "His nation's security" - Obviously referencing his role in the government.

Ross "His country's orders" - Indicating Ross is loyal to what the government tells him to do, which will likely conflict with what T'Challa is doing or any loyalty he develops towards the Black Panther.
    I like your analogy.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 11-09-2017 at 04:18 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Let’s hope Fox keeps the rights to the X-Men. Last thing Black panther needs are mutants ruining his life in the movies on top of comics.
    The sad thing is that money talks.

If Disney throw enough money at Fox, they may very well do a deal similar to the one they struck with Sony to get joint ownership of Spiderman.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Why would she need to pop up.......oh yeah cause “reasons”
    Because she is the true leec- Queen of Wakanda! That Bright lady and all that stuff! Obviously that is the reason...!? No because the x movies haven't done isht with her in 17 year's of movies

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Why would she need to pop up.......oh yeah cause “reasons”
    Wolverine vs Panther.

Emma brings the Sentinels to Wakanda and it's a fight scene that Michael Bay would go nuts for.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Because she is the true leec- Queen of Wakanda! That Bright lady and all that stuff! Obviously that is the reason...!? No because the x movies haven't done isht with her in 17 year's of movies

Queen? Only Queen of Wakanda is in my av

Look to Fox to try to right that 17 year long losing streak don’t come hollering at Fiegie and company to pull a Coates

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Sweet .

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    "Marcus the Visual" coming through with another hot one.

The Black Panther Legends wave is up for pre-order.

http://www.dorksidetoys.com/marvel-legends-s/1840.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The Black Panther Legends wave is up for pre-order.

http://www.dorksidetoys.com/marvel-legends-s/1840.htm
    They got some strategy going. To get the complete Okoyo, you have to buy Nakia, Tchalla, and Namor. LOL!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    They got some strategy going. To get the complete Okoyo, you have to buy Nakia, Tchalla, and Namor. LOL!!
    I'm conflicted.

As a fan, I'm overjoyed to see this.

As a certified cheapskate, my wallet is crying.

I also wonder why Killmonger didn't get a unmasked head in the figure pack the way B.P and Iron Man have?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I'm conflicted.

As a fan, I'm overjoyed to see this.

As a certified cheapskate, my wallet is crying.

I also wonder why Killmonger didn't get a unmasked head in the figure pack the way B.P and Iron Man have?
    I'll bet unmasked Killmonger is too much work because of his hair.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Reginald Hudlin's BP will always be my favourite for the simple fact that Hudlin made Wakanda just as important to the BP mythos as T'Challa.

Hudlin also introduced Shuri long before Marvel jumped on the faux diversity bandwagon and in so doing, created a character with enough recognition to be featured prominently in the BP movie.

Hudlin's BP built on the foundation laid by Priest to create a 100% unsaleable version of T'Challa and Wakanda that remains unmatched to this very day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Priest's version was undeniably the most cunning and shrewd version around. Plans upon plans upon plans.

Hudlin's version is undeniably the most hardcore, savage version around. He crushed fools and let them know he was crushing them.
    The Hudlin BP was total awesome sauce. You guys broke down what was so incredible about the Hudlin BP. I can't help but wonder why writers have gone out of their way to avoid writing BP like that.

It seems like forever since we got both a scheming, and straight-up dangerous BP.

Honorable shout out to Liss.

It seems like forever since I put down money on a BP comic.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Last thing Black panther needs are mutants ruining his life in the movies on top of comics.

Extraordinary Member

Those film posters....are simply....beautiful.