Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Thats his quote. I just copy pasted and wrote quote myself. I should have put quotes around it. lol
    I know, I'm just saying that his quote isn't actually showing up

The quick version is he theorizes that Mother is the originator God. Gives a Steve Rogers cosmic cube backdoor. lol

Please remove TA-NEHISI COATES from writing Black Panther and prevent him writing for Storm. This man has single handedly wrote a white supremacist's agenda into the Black Panther mythos. He has chosen to depower one of our greatest heroes along with making him an unfit leader and adding " rape camps " and mutiny in the worst way which under better circumstances could be considered story telling. Under Coates, it breaks barriers and reeks of (dare I say) coonery. He is an evil writer with no real experience and pushes a demasculinizing agenda on a black male character and uses every opportunity as to even go as far as rewriting the comic's history as a lie. Many black nerds agree and even former fans of his were taken back at the latest changes. Black Panther fans like myself has seen this man tear down the house that Hudlin, Priest, and others built. This man has to be stopped one way or the other. Now black panther fans have been known to by a book no matter who writes or even is in a vibranium suit. We as fans know the importance of NOT BEING COLONIZED and maintaining dignity and pride when it's not popular. If Tchalla could speak. He would kill or imprison a traitor that came for his kingdom. That is how most of us feel about Coates. We would also like for him to send a heartfelt apology along with an explanation for the damage that has been done already.
    Yeah.... Ummmm... Doesn't the wording here strike you as a bit..... Extreme??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    I’ve seen posters on cbr use more extreme language to say how Riri is trying to usurp Storm as Marvel’s defacto black woman

Yeah, I think referring to Coates as an "evil" writer probably would be a tad on the extreme side yes.

This is why no one takes the internet seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    I’ve seen posters on cbr use more extreme language to say how Riri is trying to usurp Storm as Marvel’s defacto black woman
    That's different though. It's one thing to say something about a fictional character like Riri or Storm. They don't actually exist.

I think a different stardard should be applied when discussing an actual person.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's different though. It's one thing to say something about a fictional character like Riri or Storm. They don't actually exist.

I think a different stardard should be applied when discussing an actual person.

Please when there’s people justifying Dan Slott getting doxed and other despicable behavior, standards don’t exist anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Please when there’s people justifying Dan Slott getting doxed and other despicable behavior, standards don’t exist anymore
    Like I said, when dealing with an actual person a different standard should apply.

He's taking suggestion on changes.

Eh, I would word it a little differently but overall the message still rings true. Though I think he would do fine with Storm because he actually likes her

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    why prevent the writing of storm? I'm not sure i understand the rationale with that
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

In full disclosure this is not me. Im just passing it along. Questions and concerns shoild be put in the comments section of the petition.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Not when it's being lead by X-MEN fans.

Who are hell bent that this company panders to them and them alone.

And have done everything to encourage others to HATE Inhumans.

With statements like Riri was made to replace Storm. Moon Girl was made to replace Fantastic Four.

Attacks on Black Panther himself as some abusive man towards ALL women.

If Riri or Shiri or Midnight Angels become that default black female at Marvel-bitter X-Men and Storm fans need to go after the X-Office who have made her irrelevant for 10+ years.

I don't think anyone has to worry about Riri or any of those characters. Riri lost her protection when Bendis left.