Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

What is Death Battle?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

so where are the official reviews? when will those start to get released to the public? Where are the sneak previews?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Black Panther will probably win, but I'm sure it will be close. They'll both end up looking good, win lose or draw.
    Thing is it shouldn't be a contest, if they are smart, they will realize that anything Batman has, gets torn to shreds by BP. His claws tear through virtually all metal, and the Daggers phase through adamantium and attack the circuits. Non of Batman's defenses should work. But I think they can easily try to pull some PIS to give Batman the win. It's like their Batman vs Captain America video,
    they heavily downplayed cap to give Batman the win after their fans bitched that Spider-Man smashed bats
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 01-16-2018 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    What is Death Battle?
    Death battle is a YouTube channel that places Characters from movies, comics, videos games, anime, and tv shows and will analyze their skills, gear, power, feats, etc etc and then determine which Character would win in a fight to the death morals off.

It's started off okay, then it seemed like they started being biased, ignoring feats here, downplaying stuff there, using "well this Character has X ability and it's likely that this other character has it to despite then never been seen using it" the fights are entertaining though, especially if they are using the better animation, like their deathstroke vs Deadpool video

Mighty Member

Got my own mecha-rhino! It's made out of Legos, and I can't really ride it, but still.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Death battle is a YouTube channel that places Characters from movies, comics, videos games, anime, and tv shows and will analyze their skills, gear, power, feats, etc etc and then determine which Character would win in a fight to the death morals off.

It's started off okay, then it seemed like they started being biased, ignoring feats here, downplaying stuff there, using "well this Character has X ability and it's likely that this other character has it to despite then never been seen using it" the fights are entertaining though, especially if they are using the better animation, like their deathstroke vs Deadpool video
    Kind of like a nerdier Deadliest Warrior but possibly less historically inaccurate?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so where are the official reviews? when will those start to get released to the public? Where are the sneak previews?

Maybe they start rolling out next week? I assumed they’d start closer to the end of the month

Kind of like a nerdier Deadliest Warrior but possibly less historically inaccurate?
    Yes. Pretty much. Some episodes are better then other's.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    Chadwick's delivery with that "I accept your challenge" is superb, especially considering he's almost certainly talking to Killmonger about his challenge for the throne/habit.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    You would think they would be smart enough to know that it isn't even a contest.

Also smart enough to not have Panther get jobbed out during Black History month.
    Don't hold your breath. Most people love Batman hard so there's high possibility it will be biased in his favor. I don't expect them to do crazy research when it comes to Panther.

I also knew they were going to wait till the film drops before finally doing this batte.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Reactions won't come out until after the film has its premiere. That's where critics will be able to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Morph View Post
    Reactions won't come out until after the film has its premiere. That's where critics will be able to see it.
    Yeah, if it's anything like Deadpool, reviews won't drop until the week before or so. Marvel's lifted their review embargo early on some films like Captain America: Civil War because they were able to do advance screenings (and because the film debuted internationally well in advance of its US release date). With Black Panther, it's a little trickier to do advanced screenings, especially since a lot of the film press is/will be focused on Award season coverage.

What is Death Battle?
    It's like celebrity deathmatch.

I find one of the announcers unbearably annoying.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

So Black Panther will face some challenges in China. https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain.../#641daee47e8e
    Last edited by robreedwrites; 01-17-2018 at 09:41 AM. Reason: corrected link