Quote Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
    Now don't you go using math and logic 'round these parts!
    He started it! He said dozens!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    I've seen about a dozen posts from 5 different forums calling T'Challa the weakest part of the movie. Theyre saying they'd prefer spinoffs instead of BP2. how is that A list?

Dozens compared to thousands that state otherwise..
    BP is on its way to becoming a Billion dollar franchise
    After one SOLO MOVIE...

that's what the industry calls Star Wars Money...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Montez View Post
    Dozens compared to thousands that state otherwise..
    BP is on its way to becoming a Billion dollar franchise
    After one SOLO MOVIE...

that's what the industry calls Star Wars Money...
    The cat is out of the bag now, they can't put him back in. I'm buying two if everything; one for the kid in me, and one the help fund my retirement$$$$$
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Killmonger: "I'm standing in your house serving justice to a man who stole your vibranium and murdered your people... Justice your king couldn't deliver!"

Seriously we might have to change the name to the Killmonger Burn It All Appreciation thread...

Killmonger would have been a despot. He cared nothing for tradition as evidenced by the burning of the HSH garden.

I think the next thread title should be "The wise build bridges."

We major now, it's "The Big Four", it's time for us to step into the spotlight.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Black Panther Annual was fantastic. I don't know which story I liked more, Priest or Mcgregor. Hudlin also killed it
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Killmonger would have been a despot. He cared nothing for tradition as evidenced by the burning of the HSH garden.

I think the next thread title should be "The wise build bridges."

We major now, it's "The Big Four", it's time for us to step into the spotlight.
    Yeah, we can't put Killmonger on too high a pedistol. Yes, he's a great villain and yes there is reason to sympathize with his motives. But ultimately he's still a psychopathic murdering despot who long term really didn't know what he was doing. "Burn it down" simply isn't a very good long term philosophy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Black Panther Annual was fantastic. I don't know which story I liked more, Priest or Mcgregor. Hudlin also killed it
    McGregor Story brought me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Man at this rate I won’t be surprised if Black Panther ends up making more money than infinity war. Yeah I went there!
    I'm seeing some BO people saying that may end up being the case. At least domestically.

The annual was a really enjoyable read.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    https://www.thenational.ae/world/the...ccess-1.706562

Black Panther toy sales reflect film’s runaway success

Well ain't that peachy

I don't know what all this A-list semantics talk really matters, but I'm sure the more milestones BP eclipses, the more goal post moving the detractors will have to resort to. Just remember, when moving the goal post, lift with your legs, not your back, and practice good form always. Stretching is also important and make sure to drink plenty of water if you have to move long distances.

Well, I can tell you that one way they're dropping the ball. I promised a certain 3 year I would find her a Shuri doll and so far I've been made a liar. I'm not talking about no Legends figure marketed to grown men neither. The closest thing I found was the Toys R' Us exclusive two pack with the Klaw figure. For 40 bucks I think I could do better for something that's sure to end up in a toy box in 2 weeks. I understand toy marketing for boys will always be the thermometer but with this film having the strongest female cast in a superhero movie EVER... there needs to be a couple more gotdamned dolls for my girls!

I've got the 10" Titan figure of both T'Chall and Erik, something like that is what I'm looking for. I also found at the same Toys R' Us these Marvel 'Inspired' Dolls. They had one with a Cap, Iron Man and also a Panther flavor. But these things was like 80 bucks and looked like some Gone With the Wind ****. The Panther Doll is really cute but it ain't practical for 3 year old play.

They just, wasn't, ready.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Black Panther: "To the Batmobile!"

Other than the Transformers and Smokey and the Bandit who has their own line of luxury cars...

Shuri: "What are those!"

There is now way this could be A-list... We don't believe you you need more people!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadey View Post
    I'm seeing some BO people saying that may end up being the case. At least domestically.
    I guarantee we see more Wakanda footage in the future IW trailers for this very reason. They are going to want to be sure that people view IW as a continuation of BP.

What a time to be alive.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Black Panther #1 by Coates and Acuna
    https://news.marvel.com/comics/84921...panther-1-may/
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, we can't put Killmonger on too high a pedistol. Yes, he's a great villain and yes there is reason to sympathize with his motives. But ultimately he's still a psychopathic murdering despot who long term really didn't know what he was doing. "Burn it down" simply isn't a very good long term philosophy.
    Disagree, i think that Killmonger was brilliant. Short term he would be there to micromanage a change in power but long term the reach of one person to rule would be inefficient. Notice he got rid of the king but not the larger, secondary power structure. Ideally if his vision was fulfilled a Council would be better. Just an opinion though.