Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Dude, Nakia is not turning evil anytime soon. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you will be at peace.
    I'm at peace either way. Like I said, it's perfectly fine for the MCU version to be a face and the comic version to be a heel.

I was just addressing the idea that using Storm means Nakia is written out. There are several ways both can be used.

Marvel needs to introduce Nakia in the comics
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Marvel needs to introduce Nakia in the comics
    She recently appeared in the annual. So she's still around.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I missed this what did she do? is she still wanting to murder tchalla?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

^ It was in the Black Panther Annual, fwiw.

I don't want movie Nakia to become comic Nakia any more than I want comic Nakia to become movie Nakia (although I wouldn't mind a movie Malice of some sort). Regarding Storm, I tend to think the likely route, if they ever meet, is to go closer to how Chris Claremont had Storm and T'Challa than the Reginald Hudlin version.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Theoretically space could be where he continues the god stuff. If they left, they gotta be someplace. Planet Bast is as food a place to start as any.
    I highly doubt it's going to continue. They are promoting it as an #1 and saying this is a jumping on point for new reader's.. it's going to be it's own thing

thats Malice, they might share the same name, but thats that.

I want MCU Nakia. T'Challa's true love
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I missed this what did she do? is she still wanting to murder tchalla?
    Still a villain, but she didn't interact with T'Challa at all in the story. Her interaction was largely with Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post

I don't want movie Nakia to become comic Nakia any more than I want comic Nakia to become movie Nakia (although I wouldn't mind a movie Malice of some sort). Regarding Storm, I tend to think the likely route, if they ever meet, is to go closer to how Chris Claremont had Storm and T'Challa than the Reginald Hudlin version.
    Yeah, the route Claremont took (which Priest basically followed) about them being in love but from 2 different worlds and unable to really be together works well enough for the movies.

Not that a part of me wouldn't want to see the Hudlin route, but logistically it's tougher.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post

Still a villain, but she didn't interact with T'Challa at all in the story. Her interaction was largely with Ross.
    thanks very much!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If they don't go the marriage route, there is no need for her to be in any Black Panther movies at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    If they don't go the marriage route, there is no need for her to be in any Black Panther movies at all.
    Like I said, it's not an issue of need. We didn't technically need Winter Soldier in the BP movie but that doesn't mean he Can't be in it. Cross overs are part of the fun of a shared universe. If characters didn't cross over there would be much of a point to one.

Wasn't there a agreement that movie Nakia could be the women from Gillis' four part mini? We just change her name or say her name in that comic was an alias?

Like I said, it's not an issue of need. We didn't technically need Winter Soldier in the BP movie but that doesn't mean he Can't be in it. Cross overs are part of the fun of a shared universe. If characters didn't cross over there would be much of a point to one.
    Considering we know he was there at the end of CW, him making an appearance is not a stretch.

how much of the country has been destroyed/damaged/decimated in the latest arc?

how much is there public trust for Tchalla?