MoS. Something for your blog if you don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Also just shows the lack of for sight for comics side. "One true love storm" Nakia is coming and they have to protect T'Challa..

I want this Bp mythos

especially that habit, it's about time Tchalla looks like more then just a Black shadow with white eyes and maybe necklace
    Agreed. If Narcisse does eventuall take over he’s gonna have a lot of work on his hands to repair all of the damage Coates and his cronies have done to the mythos.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    MoS. Something for your blog if you don't have it.

I have a list from start to finish: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...ever-made.html

That is a cool ass infographic though. Where did you get it from? I may add it in.

Thanks for the reminder that I need to update that page though. I need to add that Rise purple suit and I want to put in the cartoon and movie suites too. + shuri, azzari, t'chaka and such
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I can see where you're coming from... I'm not a storm/BP fan I prefer her with a mutant and I like lupita alot so I wouldn't want that because it'd make storm look like a man stealer and I don't want two black women fighting over a man.

But I do want black panther to elevate X-MEN and Fantastic Four so I hope he appears or his sister in those movies eventually. Boseman has to do the stuff RDJ did and "put others over" using the wrestling term. So I wanna see him in Illuminati and stuff like that
    He can do it. But really the only hero that actually gave an opening to solo movie's was cap 3 that was basically Avenger's 2.5. I'm fine with him being the new face in the MCU. But his movie's sre his own

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    It is funny how they went from "storm being with black panther is degrading" to "soooo...when's storm gonna show up in black panther?".
    That part tickles me so good. I'm like "how, sway?" I knew during the opening scene of Black Panther that the trolls were suddenly gonna start singing a different tune. It immediately crossed my mind that Hudlin wrote Storm into the role Nakia was playing. He had her actively busting up different slave trade rings across Africa. Then immediately after that realization I wanted nothing more than to see those that never supported the marriage or their potential to be robbed of the opportunity of seeing a fully realized Storm on screen in Wakanda.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    She uses some herb called Jufeiro, which causes men to fall in love with her to hte point of mind control.

She never really tried to kill T'challa. She just wanted him to the point of being a fanatic. So, once she got banished by T'challa after throwing monica lynn out of a plane, she got tortured by Achebe, and then basically brought back to life by Killmonger... she went around killing or trying to kill any chick that T'challa liked.

She is literally the opposite of queen nakia lol
    I thought she did try to kill him?

but based upon what you say complete 180 from queen nakia lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    It's the mind control of the "make men her crazed love slaves" variety.

But IF her power works on anybody who likes girls, sending the Doras could backfire depending on who got sent on the mission.
    ahhh that is a good point. some of the dora are attracted to women. that would be interesting. thank you too for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    She has access to this plant or whatever which can make make men fall in love with her. Maybe it can effect women who swing that way too (which theoretically could include Storm depending on how you interpret the Yukio stuff, or the MA), but I don't believe that was ever put to the test.
    i think yukio and her were just friends so I would say it shouldn't work though when inverted she made out with a woman lol.. so maybe it could on her as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I have a list from start to finish: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...ever-made.html

That is a cool ass infographic though. Where did you get it from? I may add it in.

Thanks for the reminder that I need to update that page though. I need to add that Rise purple suit and I want to put in the cartoon and movie suites too. + shuri, azzari, t'chaka and such
    Ran across it on a FB black panther can page.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought she did try to kill him?

but based upon what you say complete 180 from queen nakia lol.

It wasn't her "motivation" though. If I remember correctly, she was lashing out in anger here more than anything.

Before she was tortured to being nuts, she was just obsessed with T'challa... and that obsession got pushed over the edge when Mephisto tricked T'challa into kissing her. Then she threw monica lynn out of a plane.

After she was banished and got tortured is when she showed back up and killed Nikki (T'challa's ex). Then she went on her NYC rampage. She never directly went over T'challa in a "im going to kill you" way. She even had him all drugged up (a trick but she thought so) and didn't try and kill him.

as an aide, Gotdamn, T'challa's pimp hand has always been strong lol.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Kotobukiya's BP stuff continues to slay.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    . But his movie's sre his own

Alot in this thread would disagree lol
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

I just read BP #171. That was an awesome issue

Coates needs more issues like this
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Agreed. If Narcisse does eventuall take over he’s gonna have a lot of work on his hands to repair all of the damage Coates and his cronies have done to the mythos.
    Indeed he would, hopefully he does take over. Even if he doesn't that graph above shows how easy it is to add the details, even though the picture I showed above would be the most ideal

By the way, what were your thoughts on BP 171? We got a half decent Issue with use of H2h, claws, Daggers, spear and force push, as well as T'Challa prep

regardless of who over shadowed who or the like, everything still resolves around Tchalla and his interactions

1-2 people isn't alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Kotobukiya's BP stuff continues to slay.

This is such a weird picture.

kinda mcu kinda comics weird kind of thing lol