Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Plot Twist: Malice succeeds and Storm is killed off in some side book no one will read

hehe

It is interesting how one solicit makes sure to call her malice while the other just uses Nakia.

Of course, Coates had this all planned 2 years ago that the BP movie would blow up and he would be teaming up M'baku (who he thought was dead back in season one remember) and nakia (who hasn't been seen in a decade)
    My guess is that old school Nakia and Nakia Nyong’o are two entirely different characters who just happen to have the same first name.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Unless T'Challa is working with a villain it sounds like there may be two different Nakias.

Former Dora Milaje member and eternal troublemaker Nakia, A.K.A. Malice, has set a trap to lure the Black Panther into her obsessive clutches! Step One: Take out the Panther’s one true love, Storm of the X-Men! But Nakia didn’t count on the interference of her former warriors-in-arms, the fierce Dora Milaje — and they’re hot on her trail. Can Okoye, Ayo and Aneka capture Malice before she wreaks havoc on their king’s life — again? The talented Ray-Anthony Height joins best-selling author Nnedi Okorafor for the second installment of WAKANDA FOREVER!
    40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T …$4.99

Marvel could just retcon all six Malices into the same psychic entity. That way they can just blame the villain Malice on being a corrupting influence.

Sort of like that villain from Hudlin's run that stole bodies.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Marvel could just retcon all six Malices into the same psychic entity. That way they can just blame the villain Malice on being a corrupting influence.

Great idea... Snice TNC love X-mens so much he can just used that one as the main..

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post

That would sort of be a sloppy retcon though. If it were the Malice from the Marauders, she would have had that necklace/choker thing around her neck.

Really, you don't even need to retcon her if the want to redeem her. Criminals go straight sometimes. It's sort of what Thuderball is trying to do.
    Last edited by XPac; 04-17-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

I thought he planned this out for 5 years

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he might have seen the movie. I'll still have my caution when it comes to Nakia. I don't want Malice to be erased or replaced (I will note I seem to see every time people suggest an idea for what the book should do, I express my concerns with the idea and then Coates goes with the idea). That being said, if it's the same Nakia that Priest introduced, I'm fine with making her a more nuanced character.

FWIW, I suspect the five year plan would be "year three: space" not the details.

holy shit those covers though my goodness
    That I agree. They're spectacular.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

What cosmic story should this be close to in quality? I dont think it will get close to Annihilation, that being my high bar.

Xmen vs Shi'ar(Vulcan) was good. Didn't' like war of kings or annihilation conquest.

Just started Bendis's Guardians of the Galaxy. I like it so far.
    Last edited by Cville; 04-17-2018 at 02:59 PM.

I didnt see anything for Evans on the July solicits. Still need to get Browne back in here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I didnt see anything for Evans on the July solicits. Still need to get Browne back in here too.
    Rise of the Black Panther I believe is a 6 issue mini, so the last issue should be out in June. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Just trade solocit. Tpb comes out in July
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Rise of the Black Panther I believe is a 6 issue mini, so the last issue should be out in June. I think.
    I know, I was hoping he get put on something else considering he is better than Nnedi

Plot Twist: Malice succeeds and Storm is killed off in some side book no one will read

hehe

It is interesting how one solicit makes sure to call her malice while the other just uses Nakia.

Of course, Coates had this all planned 2 years ago that the BP movie would blow up and he would be teaming up M'baku (who he thought was dead back in season one remember) and nakia (who hasn't been seen in a decade)
    You mean to tell me that when way back when, before S1 ended when he said on an interview that he had only planned to stay for 1 year, it was because all he had planned was that shitty story?? And now that the movie has exploded (this change started actually in CW when Tchalla blew up and all of a sudden the idea of T'Challa not being King went out the window) and he realized that his current stories aren't working, galactic empire, MA all of a sudden loving Tchalla again AND the Wakandan salute thrown in, and now Nakia and M'Baku making a appearance in the next season was all apart of his master plan?? Coates is on some next level prep here..

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    You mean to tell me that when way back when, before S1 ended when he said on an interview that he had only planned to stay for 1 year, it was because all he had planned was that shitty story?? And now that the movie has exploded (this change started actually in CW when Tchalla blew up and all of a sudden the idea of T'Challa not being King went out the window) and he realized that his current stories aren't working, galactic empire, MA all of a sudden loving Tchalla again AND the Wakandan salute thrown in, and now Nakia and M'Baku making a appearance in the next season was all apart of his master plan?? Coates is on some next level prep here..
    Where was the interview where he said he planned on staying for only 1 year? Because I thought I recall him saying he's got 5 years in mind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Nope.

He's just on that course correct, save face BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Nope.

He's just on that course correct, save face BS.
    Ever since that petition, he has been playing it pretty straight. I think the quality of Evans work might have been convincing him to change too.