Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    the basketball black top is actually not in that location tho, If you go 3 or 4 Blocks from MLK's childhood home (its a National Park Historic site they give tours) you can see the apartment building. I went several weeks ago.
    Gotcha. I've never been to Atlanta. It's on my list, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing what Marvel does with him now that he is PROVEN boxoffice and proven comics sales. Will they let him be all that he is supposed to be to the point where he's the one stealing spotlight from other Marvel characters or will they try to make him be just a piece of the puzzle.
    I think generally speaking in the MCU the characters who have their own movies will command more spotlight over the ones that don't. So an Iron Man or a Captain America will command more spotlight than say a Black Widow or a Hawkeye. Black Panther obviously falls more in the former rather than the later. Infinity War was sort of an exception to the rule, because there was SOOO many characters, even some of the solo movie guys couldn't get as much spotlight.

looks like w know what happened to Killmonger's mother. As if his origin couldn't get anymore heartbreaking
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing what Marvel does with him now that he is PROVEN boxoffice and proven comics sales. Will they let him be all that he is supposed to be to the point where he's the one stealing spotlight from other Marvel characters or will they try to make him be just a piece of the puzzle.
    They didn't know how big T'Challa was going to be while filming IW so I guarantee they are going to make tchalla get a bigger role. Mcubis smarter the the comics division when it comes to take their new big hits and running with them. T'Challa beat out ALL of the other marvel movie heroes

FCBD Avengers implies a big role for T'Challa going forward and acts as a prequel of sorts to Avengers #1

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    They didn't know how big T'Challa was going to be while filming IW so I guarantee they are going to make tchalla get a bigger role. Mcubis smarter the the comics division when it comes to take their new big hits and running with them. T'Challa beat out ALL of the other marvel movie heroes
    Plus, I think if the Avengers movies after 4 don't have Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America I think it almost gurantees that the rest will have bigger roles by default. The movies gotta focus on someone and the previous ones to a large degree focused on the Big 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    looks like w know what happened to Killmonger's mother. As if his origin couldn't get anymore heartbreaking
    Next up, we find out his half brother got shot by the police, his military buddies got killed by friendly fire, and his first GF got addicted to crack on his first tour of duty lol

So a summary of the plans of the line of N'jobo...

- pay Klaue to break into Wakanda to steal vibranium, sacrificing his own people. Thought he woudl actually get away with it. All for the grand plan of somehow weaponizing raw vibranium... while in the hood? lol...

- plan in the beginning of hte movie was the BREAK INTO A PRISON to rescue his girl and.... ?????? with the end game of... ????? even if he exceeded with his two man army... what was the end game there?

- when confronted by his enhanced, bullet proof brother... his plan was to shoot James lol ?

- Killmonger trained his whole life to get good at killing people to kill his half brother. Alright, i'll roll with that. That is some long ass scheming right there and a lot of luck.

- Get close to Klaue so he can kill him and turn him in to Wakanda. A lot of luck involved but once again, I'll roll with it.

- Gets in power, how no chill at all (do we really need to choke grandmas lol), has plan to arm oppressed minority (ok) so they can overthrow their oppressors (ok) with.... spears. vibranium spears that shoot shit but still... spears? Who the heck is he arming with SPEARS that is really going to change anything? I don't think Pooky on the East Side of St Louis si gonna get a vibranium spear and go, "shit dude, imma storm the whitehouse!"

- Ok, whatever, maybe he is going for mass chaos around the world here, some revolution shit. Blacks everywhere see blacks rising and it will lead to a mass revolution everywehre. But then killmonger hears the the US war dogs are out, london is out I do believe, and I believe Hong Kong and some others are in... countries with miniscule numbers of black people. And he's doens't slow his roll... he just goes 'YEAH WE WILL START THERE!" what good is that going to do???

- Ok, T'challa is back. Killmonger has two options here: accept the challenge is alive and try and kill him again. It worked the first time, he is very confident, he trained his whole life for this... good chance of success. Second option is, deny the challenge and possibly lose the very traditional wakandans who support him at the moment, and hope that a bunch of non-enhanced, non cat suit dudes can actually kill T'challa... knowing how well T'challa fights because YOU ALREADY FOUGHT HIM ONCE... goes with second options, leading to the DM rebelling.

- Gets gutted, has a chance to survive, gives up.

The line of N'jobbobobobboo is too Bast damn emotional!
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Next up, we find out his half brother got shot by the police, his military buddies got killed by friendly fire, and his first GF got addicted to crack on his first tour of duty lol

- pay Klaue to break into Wakanda to steal vibranium, sacrificing his own people. Thought he woudl actually get away with it. All for the grand plan of somehow weaponizing raw vibranium... while in the hood? lol...

- plan in the beginning of hte movie was the BREAK INTO A PRISON to rescue his girl and.... ?????? with the end game of... ????? even if he exceeded with his two man army... what was the end game there?

- when confronted by his enhanced, bullet proof brother... his plan was to shoot James lol ?

- Killmonger trained his whole life to get good at killing people to kill his half brother. Alright, i'll roll with that. That is some long ass scheming right there and a lot of luck.

- Get close to Klaue so he can kill him and turn him in to Wakanda. A lot of luck involved but once again, I'll roll with it.

- Gets in power, how no chill at all (do we really need to choke grandmas lol), has plan to arm oppressed minority (ok) so they can overthrow their oppressors (ok) with.... spears. vibranium spears that shoot shit but still... spears? Who the heck is he arming with SPEARS that is really going to change anything? I don't think Pooky on the East Side of St Louis si gonna get a vibranium spear and go, "shit dude, imma storm the whitehouse!"

- Ok, whatever, maybe he is going for mass chaos around the world here, some revolution shit. Blacks everywhere see blacks rising and it will lead to a mass revolution everywehre. But then killmonger hears the the US war dogs are out, london is out I do believe, and I believe Hong Kong and some others are in... countries with miniscule numbers of black people. And he's doens't slow his roll... he just goes 'YEAH WE WILL START THERE!" what good is that going to do???

- Ok, T'challa is back. Killmonger has two options here: accept the challenge is alive and try and kill him again. It worked the first time, he is very confident, he trained his whole life for this... good chance of success. Second option is, deny the challenge and possibly lose the very traditional wakandans who support him at the moment, and hope that a bunch of non-enhanced, non cat suit dudes can actually kill T'challa... knowing how well T'challa fights because YOU ALREADY FOUGHT HIM ONCE... goes with second options, leading to the DM rebelling.

Maybe they're Uchihas

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
    FCBD Avengers implies a big role for T'Challa going forward and acts as a prequel of sorts to Avengers #1
    Yep, it was good. Really good really. I am really excited about it. Aaron has T'challa's voice perfectly.

Spoilers:

spoilers:

- Odin sends a raven for T'challa to come to the ruins of Agardia

- They have never met, but Odin has met with lots of black panthers over the eons. back when the kingdom was just a single cave

- Odin likes the black panthers because of their common trait "a fiece devotion to protecting your people from all outside forces to the point where others label you cold and stubborn, merciluss and warlike, foreboding and profoundly dangerous"

- Odin mentions the 1million BC BP, saying he should have listend to him back then when he said they should show the celestial mercy, because then the final host would possibly show them mercy in turn

- tchalla says there were no humans then, Odin says but their were gods, and cavemen with the powers of a God

- flashback ot the 1mil BC avengers, the BP then says they should have tried to heal the celestial, that it was sick. and he fears what comes next from the sky... that it will be sick with Vengeance.

- Panther is pissed because odin buried it in Africa. Odin mentions it isn't buried anymore

- Loki woke the damn thing up

- Odin asks T'challa to do what Odin can't and what Thor refuses to do..... Kill Loki

- T'challa says if it comes to that to save the world, he will. But he is not a hired assassin, not even for the Gods.

- Odin says he is a fool for thinking he can save the world from the final host. no matter the fools he recruits. T'calla says he knows some rather impressive Fools
    end of spoilers

I love it. I'm excited. This sounds just like SWAD and Original Sin Aaron T'challa.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Pretty much sums up the holes in Erik and Njobus plans. They were only thinking short term, and even then it was more of a cause chaos under the guise of revolution, while also Killing the very people thy claim are their kinfolk and wanting to empower.

Also lol you Killin me here, you don't think pooky would be down for the cause?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post

Also lol you Killin me here, you don't think pooky would be down for the cause?
    Man, we know damn well there is a better chance pooky is heading to the rival gangs territory and lighting them up in a Spear-By

Anywho, I got bored and made gifs. Not as high of quality as i'd like but at least they are complete scenes. The better quality ones cut out too much

Yep, it was good. Really good really. I am really excited about it. Aaron has T'challa's voice perfectly.

Spoilers:

spoilers:

- Odin sends a raven for T'challa to come to the ruins of Agardia

- They have never met, but Odin has met with lots of black panthers over the eons. back when the kingdom was just a single cave

- Odin likes the black panthers because of their common trait "a fiece devotion to protecting your people from all outside forces to the point where others label you cold and stubborn, merciluss and warlike, foreboding and profoundly dangerous"

- Odin mentions the 1million BC BP, saying he should have listend to him back then when he said they should show the celestial mercy, because then the final host would possibly show them mercy in turn

- tchalla says there were no humans then, Odin says but their were gods, and cavemen with the powers of a God

- flashback ot the 1mil BC avengers, the BP then says they should have tried to heal the celestial, that it was sick. and he fears what comes next from the sky... that it will be sick with Vengeance.

- Panther is pissed because odin buried it in Africa. Odin mentions it isn't buried anymore

- Loki woke the damn thing up

- Odin asks T'challa to do what Odin can't and what Thor refuses to do..... Kill Loki

- T'challa says if it comes to that to save the world, he will. But he is not a hired assassin, not even for the Gods.

- Odin says he is a fool for thinking he can save the world from the final host. no matter the fools he recruits. T'calla says he knows some rather impressive Fools
    end of spoilers

I love it. I'm excited. This sounds just like SWAD and Original Sin Aaron T'challa.
    spoilers:

It'll be interesting to see if this ends up actually pitting the Avengers against each other. Thor certainly wouldn't approve of killing Loki, and I'm pretty sure Steve won't either. But IF things come down to that (and obviously T'Challa won't try and do it unless he feels it's necessary), it's understandable why T'Challa might need to lead a group rather than Steve. Steve by default wouldn't agree to something like that.

end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    spoilers:

It'll be interesting to see if this ends up actually pitting the Avengers against each other. Thor certainly wouldn't approve of killing Loki, and I'm pretty sure Steve won't either. But IF things come down to that (and obviously T'Challa won't try and do it unless he feels it's necessary), it's understandable why T'Challa might need to lead a group rather than Steve. Steve by default wouldn't agree to something like that.

end of spoilers
    In Legacy, we saw a flash forward of Thor fighting Loki who had the Necrosword so *shrug*

I am glad that spoilers:
    T'challa said he wouldn't do it unless necessary. So that way it isn't another "Namor" situation where he threatens to kill someone and doesn't follow through which comes off bad.
    end of spoilers

Loki really isn't the type to get in and get his hands dirty these days. just schemes upon mischief upon schemes.

I wonder if Avengers is going to bleed into Aaron's Thor book at all since Thor and Loki are both involved.

New deleted scene:

What Ross was TRYING to say was "Good luck, and many blessings". Which is a nice gesture, even if he (apparently) muffed it.

In Legacy, we saw a flash forward of Thor fighting Loki who had the Necrosword so *shrug*

I am glad that spoilers:
    T'challa said he wouldn't do it unless necessary. So that way it isn't another "Namor" situation where he threatens to kill someone and doesn't follow through which comes off bad.
    end of spoilers

Loki really isn't the type to get in and get his hands dirty these days. just schemes upon mischief upon schemes.

I wonder if Avengers is going to bleed into Aaron's Thor book at all since Thor and Loki are both involved.
    In the least, I'm sure Thor and the rest of the Avengers are willing to fight and stop Loki. Whether they are willing to go beyond that remains to be seen, or if it's even necessary. Loki is sort of a tweaner these days, so I'm guessing Loki and Thor end up teaming up more than anything else.

In the least it's nice that Loki again is the catalyst for the Avengers assembling. It's practically a tradition at this point.