Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    I thought it was a 5 picture deal
    1. Captain America: Civil War
    2. Black Panther
    3. Avengers: Infinity War
    4. Avengers 4
    5. Black Panther 2

Either way, I fully expect T'Challa to be the Black Panther for at least one sequel. But that doesn't mean that we won't see someone else in the mantle, either via Shuri or via any of the prior Black Panthers or alternate dimension shenanigans. So much history for the film's to explore.
    Yeah, I miscounted. Lol.

2. Black Panther
    4. Avengers 4
    5. Black Panther 2

Either way, I fully expect T'Challa to be the Black Panther for at least one sequel. But that doesn't mean that we won't see someone else in the mantle, either via Shuri or via any of the prior Black Panthers or alternate dimension shenanigans. So much history for the film's to explore.
    I could see it for BP 3. It would help avoid the third movie quality drop off

2. Black Panther
    4. Avengers 4
    5. Black Panther 2

I still believe there are better stories of T'Challa that one can tell that could translate to being one of the best Marvel sequels i.e. Sturm Und Drang, Enemy of the State, The Client etc. Storylines we could see T'Challa's kingship being challenged on an international level that would also help in developing the character but apparently a lot of people at least on the internet want Shuri to be BP.

In my candid opinion, she doesn't deserve the title yet as she is not even a fighter and is more focused on being a scientist (Something that was for T'Challa but for some reason gave to his sister) spoilers:
    Hell, she couldn't even hold her own against Corvius Glave and just gets knocked out instantly
    end of spoilers

At this point, I'm not even sure T'Challa will have enough screentime in A4. He might not even be in the movie at all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    I still believe there are better stories of T'Challa that one can tell that could translate to being one of the best Marvel sequels i.e. Sturm Und Drang, Enemy of the State, The Client etc. Storylines we could see T'Challa's kingship being challenged on an international level that would also help in developing the character but apparently a lot of people at least on the internet want Shuri to be BP.

In my candid opinion, she doesn't deserve the title yet as she is not even a fighter and is more focused on being a scientist (Something that was for T'Challa but for some reason gave to his sister) spoilers:
    Hell, she couldn't even hold her own against Corvius Glave and just gets knocked out instantly
    end of spoilers
    IW spoiler
    spoilers:
    With Shuri I was thinking more that we'd see her as the Panther in Avengers 4 until her brother's return in that film.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post

end of spoilers

At this point, I'm not even sure T'Challa will have enough screentime in A4. He might not even be in the movie at all lol.
    She for sure needs some fighting lessons, those gauntlets haven't done much. Lol

Ultimately it comes down to Chad and what he wants to do.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yep hence why I said people are mis interpret what he was saying

Edit: Oh bast Almighty are we really going to start taking everything said and try and analyze it to a sky is falling scenario? TChalla Ain't going to pass the mantle on. That would be stupid and would not work since the HSH is gone
    Unless you want to play alternate reality?

Nothing is preventing Marvel from doing a film where alternate reality happen-where you see Jane Foster, Shuri, Riri or Rhodey, Falcon or Winter Solider, Miles or Ben and Cho in those roles for ONE film. A side effect from those gems.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Unless you want to play alternate reality?

Nothing is preventing Marvel from doing a film where alternate reality happen-where you see Jane Foster, Shuri, Riri or Rhodey, Falcon or Winter Solider, Miles or Ben and Cho in those roles for ONE film. A side effect from those gems.
    Main MCU isn't going to pass the nabk especially since he lost it in. BP 1, it would be redundant and unimaginative. As for Chadwick being burnt out. BP has been out for 3 months and the dude is constantly chased down to do the salute, yea he might be tired for now but Once BP 2 starts heating up he will be good. He just needs a break and to do a different film in between

It is getting to the point yall are just looking for half sentences and screaming the sky is fall.

Movie is still in theaters and we are worrying about the 3rd movie a decade down the line and getting mad about it lol.

On the film deal though, it just means chadwick will be due a raise sooner than expected.

And are we even sure av3 and 4 didnt count as 1?

Anyway, he will be in av 5 and likely six... dude is getting that max extension. U cant go into av5 counting on the star power of dr strange lol

For a movie so scared of bad optics, i highly doubt theyd kill off there only black headliner before bp3. When every white lead got 3 full movies.

U dont make 700m domestic and change leads
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 05-15-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I think if there's any main star Marvel Studios is likely to try and re-sign to a longer contract at this point, it's Chadwick.

IW spoiler
    spoilers:
    With Shuri I was thinking more that we'd see her as the Panther in Avengers 4 until her brother's return in that film.
    end of spoilers
    I don't think they'd do that the way characters have been established in the MCU. It could happen but I wouldn't bet on it
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It is getting to the point yall are just looking for half sentences and screaming the sky is fall.

Movie is still in theaters and we are worrying about the 3rd movie a decade down the line and getting mad about it lol.

On the film deal though, it just means chadwick will be due a raise sooner than expected.

And are we even sure av3 and 4 didnt count as 1?

Anyway, he will be in av 5 and likely six... dude is getting that max extension. U cant go into av5 counting on the star power of dr strange lol

For a movie so scared of bad optics, i highly doubt theyd kill off there only black headliner before bp3. When every white lead got 3 full movies.

U dont make 700m domestic and change leads
    Exactly. it's like "Oh no the internet is calling for Shuri to be the new BP, and Cole made a comment about the BP mantle... That MUST mean that they are going to remove T'chadwick, and replace him as BP!!" Because that Makes total logical sense..

internets not calling for Shuri. This is something you only here on message boards or people who've done some wiki homework for interviews.

No casuals left that movie thinking Shuri will be BP, especially the way they positioned her unlike the comics.
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    internets not calling for Shuri. This is something you only here on message boards or people who've done some wiki homework for interviews.

No casuals left that movie thinking Shuri will be BP, especially the way they positioned her unlike the comics.
    It's honestly a little irrational to think otherwise lol. T'Chadwick has got the Black Panther title for a trilogy with potentially a "Women of Black Panther"-type movie somewhere in between. Probably with Shuri, Nakia, and the Dora Milaje as leading ladies. Perfectly fine set up.

The more interesting discussion is what role T'Challa will play in the Avengers going forward. Presuming the old guard of Tony, Steve, and maybe Thor die in Avengers 4, that leaves T'Challa, Doc Strange, and Capt Marvel as the leaders of the superhero community. I doubt we're getting the Avengers in Wakanda but I could see T'Challa being one of their main financiers, representative to the United Nations, and occasional field leader. The latter mostly because of the fact that I think Carol will be pushed as the day-to-day leader of the team because obviously T'Challa will be too busy ruling a kingdom.

However, in the unlikely event audiences don't respond to her and the solo underperforms, I could see T'Challa being an Avengers mainstay and him operating as more of co-leader. Tony managed to help run a multi-billion dollar company while taking out HYDRA bases between Avengers 1 and 2, so if they wanna push T'Challa to compensate for a weaker Carol I could see Marvel going that route even if in-universe they'd probably be stretching him thin.

ANy of my fellow BP brothers and sisters get Black Panther Blu-ray too?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

There is a real chance bp3 has a major upheaval obviously.

Thor lost everything in thor 3.

Cap lost peggy, the avengers, and his shield in cw.

Stark got his reactor out and blew up his armors.

There is a very real chance vibranium gets destroyed or wakanda get leveled or bp sacrifices himself, ect in BP3.

But thats in 10 years lol. We likely have 4 movies in meantime (av4, bp2, av5, av6)
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 05-16-2018 at 04:16 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html