Page 5 of 5186 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast

was dbcb314... though I posted randomly so who cares?

Finally read NA... I feel the only reason to have this issue between the two and the apparent peace is to make their future conflict that much stronger.

If this was Aaron who wrote this issue... I would be very very concerned.

But since it is Hickman... I believe he did this so the fall out between those two is that more... brutal? hard? significant? It will just mean more. He is setting more stuff up.

Although, I feel Avengers is pushing the NA plot more than NA has lately.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    Umbra can come back if he wants to and so can Maj.

o
    Hello Omegastorm.

Good to see you. :biggrin:

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Hello Omegastorm.

Hey Mr MajestiK, Glad to See You on the New CBR Forums Bro, Welcome! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Hello Omegastorm.

Glad to see you back brother. They wouldn't let me sign in with my old name. I'm still here hanging.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey Mr MajestiK, Glad to See You on the New CBR Forums Bro, Welcome! =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Glad to see you back brother. They wouldn't let me sign in with my old name. I'm still here hanging.
    It's good to be back my beloved friends. ::biggrin

Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 05-01-2014 at 05:30 AM.

It's good to be back my beloved friends. ::biggrin
    Same here Bro, Very Glad to see you Back after the Forum Reboot!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Same here Bro, Very Glad to see you Back after the Forum Reboot!
    The forum reboot was needed.

Fresh start for all.

The forum reboot was needed.

Fresh start for all.
    After what I heard Happen, Yea, that was Majorly Horrible what happen!

Posters need to learn to respect and not go crazy like that, CBR was looking out for All of Us by doing this and Saving the forums.

Indeed I give them Great Praise for being so bold to make a hard, but professional choice. Indeed I will miss the old Threads, BUT as you said it is a Fresh Start of ALL and I have seen Old Friends I have not seen in SO LONG, Makes me Really Happy to see them Again!

Ahhh, it's good to be back!

omg why us everybody changing their names

Also Chadwick Boseman still leads rumors to play a live action version of T'Challah nothing substantive yet so don't I wouldn't expect an Age of Ultron appearance personally
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Reminds me of the point near the end of a second act, just before everything goes wrong setting up the next act.
    Pretty much, Hickman already said the illuminati will find out about what Namor did.

Welcome back everybody.

Hey Guys, this seemed relevant. It was posted in the Superman Forum by a moderator but I imagine it is the new policy throughout the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by moderator
    I'm very heartened by the fact that the first batch of new threads on the forum are 'Appreciation' threads as it shows a lot of folks like the positive new direction. Posting anything that isn't 'appreciative' in those threads will be considered trolling and trollers will be permanently banned first time out, no warnings given.

That being said, please feel free to start threads that *do* allow for differences of opinions, but be mindful of the new forum rules regarding behavior on the forums. If you are not contributing to the discussion in a meaningful fashion, either by derailing threads, repeating the same opinion ad nauseum, or poking those with opposing views with sharp verbal sticks, you will be banned.

I cannot stress enough - this does not mean you cannot have a negative opinion on a subject. You just need to express that opinion in a mature fashion and not beat people over the head with it. If you dislike something (or even if you like it), please provide sound reasons for your opinions and discuss it in a civil manner.

Also take note of the rule that says do not use 'discussion,' 'thread' or 'official' in any thread titles. I've had to edit a large number of those today as we settle in, but if folks continue to ignore this rule, warnings will be issued (believe me, I don't want to issue any warnings!)

Don't want to see anyone here banned for some of this stuff. Bolded the important stuff (IMO anyway).

Also, extra incentive to just report any trolls that come through instead of returning the favor and risking getting banned along with them.

If this is what the new forums represent... count me in.

With that said I swear I appreciate Man Ape!

Really I do... He's just so cuddly like a Stormfront endorsed teddy bear!

(Puts poking stick down for now but stares at it sitting on the ground there ever so inviting)

Anywho...

Good to see old faces coming back and this reboot was just in time since I got a few pics to display in the Artist and Writer Showcase thread!

I also hope to knock out a few new fan fiction stories to get an early jump on the new CBR forums!

Somehow I feel that the Black Panther was somehow connected to what happened here at CBR but I cannot prove this as of yet!

GOSH DANG DARNIT DOO HICKEY... I just realized that technically I'm just a newbie here by default!

Oh well...

BANNED

Which one of the Great Society/Justice League do you feel is a worthy Foe to T'challa?