T'Challa not having a big rogues gallery is one of his strengths. He's not one of these foolish heroes that lets his villains go on rampages all over town locks them up on Tuesday only to see them released on Friday. Black Panther isn't some half measure. You mess with Wakanda you get put down.

Just come up with new villains stop recycling old ones.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    T'Challa not having a big rogues gallery is one of his strengths. He's not one of these foolish heroes that lets his villains go on rampages all over town locks them up on Tuesday only to see them released on Friday. Black Panther isn't some half measure. You mess with Wakanda you get put down.

He's still a character that exists as part of a business model.

I can't think of any characters of note that have actually succeeded in eliminating all of their foes other than creator owned books that have a set limit on their stories.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Black Panther

Domestic Total as of Jun. 10, 2018:

$699,389,760

we just need $610,240 more to hit $700,000,000 domestic
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post

I can't think of any characters of note that have actually succeeded in eliminating all of their foes other than creator owned books that have a set limit on their stories.
    Punisher is really the only one that gets to murder his antagonists constantly.

They also keep him away from known characters because of it.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Why? Achebe would work fine, and would be a great advantage towards making the team effective and making himself dangerous as he's not really a physical threat.
    Achebe would be freaking PERFECT to assemble a rag tag group of C level villains just to F with T'challa.

I can see Death tiger looking aroudn and going, "why the hell is this dude talking to me with a hand puppet"
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 06-12-2018 at 12:06 PM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Punisher is really the only one that gets to murder his antagonists constantly.

They also keep him away from known characters because of it.
    Right. Punisher is an exception but he generally gets recycled villains or endless redshirts.

Punishers selling power isn't that he's can exist as part of a team or have recurring threats he needs to outsmart. He barely functions as part of the MU. Deadpool is very similar. I couldn't tell you the name of a single Deadpool antagonist.

However, Wolverine is a similar character in that he supposedly is the best he is at what he does, however most of his villains seem to either be walking around or get revived with a quickness.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 06-12-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

I don't know if that's true necessarily. Killmonger and M'Baku in Priests run essentially went around unchecked. Both were killed in Hudlins run, but not by Challa.

Klaw gets killed fairly often though. It's sort of his thing.

Point is though he's no Punisher.

Right. Punisher is an exception but he generally gets recycled villains or endless redshirts.

Punishers selling power isn't that he's can exist as part of a team or have recurring threats he needs to outsmart. He barely functions as part of the MU. Deadpool is very similar. I couldn't tell you the name of a single Deadpool antagonist.

However, Wolverine is a similar character in that he supposedly is the best he is at what he does, however most of his villains seem to either be walking around or get revived with a quickness.
    T'Challa sort of has the same problem. A lot of his rogues get killed (though not necessarily by him) but end up coming back.

That's how comics are though. Villains have value.

Jonah Hex

The Spectre

Black Widow

Punisher

Blade

Robocop

Simba
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't know if that's true necessarily. Killmonger and M'Baku in Priests run essentially went around unchecked. Both were killed in Hudlins run, but not by Challa.

Klaw gets killed fairly often though. It's sort of his thing.

Point is though he's no Punisher.

they need to retcon M'Baku so he's the MCU version.

Killmonger is the arch nemesis and even he's been killed twice. T'Challa can show mercy once in a while there is no harm int hat.

He's not Batman either. He aint afraid to snap some necks or stab somebody dead
    The J-man

Killmonger is the arch nemesis and even he's been killed twice. T'Challa can show mercy once in a while there is no harm int hat.

As long as M'Baku is written like he was in Priests version, I think he's fine.

But the point is doesn't really go around killing his rogues. And its usually not worth doing, because you thrn have to just bring them back later. Man Ape, Killmonger, and Klaw have all been killed multiple times. After a point it just sort gets silly.

Jonah Hex

The Spectre

Black Widow

Punisher

Blade

Robocop

Simba
    Eclipso and Deacon Frost are still around, though.

And the Russian made a comeback. I could see the Russian being resurrected again. This time as a half Donkey transgender cyborg.

The Green Lanterns aren't afraid to kill either, but I look around and still see Mongul, Atrocitus, Sinestro, Volthoom, Hector Hammond, Black Hand, Star Sapphires, Larfleeze, etc.

Red Shirts can get 86'd just fine, but you still need to keep around a rogues gallery.
    Pull List:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Rogues get updated all the time so I see no reason why T'Challa's rogues gallery would remain unchanged.
    My dream is to see Kiber the Cruel return in some fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    As long as M'Baku is written like he was in Priests version, I think he's fine.

But the point is doesn't really go around killing his rogues. And its usually not worth doing, because you thrn have to just bring them back later. Man Ape, Killmonger, and Klaw have all been killed multiple times. After a point it just sort gets silly.
    thats why you come up with new villains. Wakanda really needs to face off against organizations and societies. Not just individuals, but foes worthy of the most technologically advance nations and it's warrior king.

Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    Eclipso and Deacon Frost are still around, though.

And the Russian made a comeback. I could see the Russian being resurrected again. This time as a half Donkey transgender cyborg.
    Eclipso is back?

Deacon Frost has been dead. He was just revived by Mephisto to terrorize Falcon in a recent pretty lame story. He ends up dining at the end. Yeah some threats come back like Dracula is always dieting and getting resurrected, but at least Blade has an endless war to fight against new vampires or mystical threats.

The Green Lanterns aren't afraid to kill either, but I look around and still see Mongul, Atrocitus, Sinestro, Volthoom, Hector Hammond, Black Hand, Star Sapphires, Larfleeze, etc.

Red Shirts can get 86'd just fine, but you still need to keep around a rogues gallery.
    No one takes the Green Lanterns seriously. The Guardians are a joke. The GLC gets destroyed or is in shambles every other week. However, GLC actually comes up with a ton of new villains and threats. I don't know if anyones been following those issues but the Green Lanterns constantly face off against new threats. I don't particularly care for the Green Lantern Corps but I give them credit in that regard.

I don't consider Mongul a rogue. Sinestro and some of the others you've mentioned sure. The premiss of the GLC is vastly different they have all of space to play around in (not that thats helped the book).

I'm not saying T'Challa needs to take people out. Obviously it depends on the transgression, but stories like AvX or DoomWar. Those are scenarios where villains need to die. All comics do this but its silly there are so many stories writers concoct where the villain is given mercy in the end even though it makes no damn sense.

15 Villains That Heroes Should Not Have Spared
    https://screenrant.com/villains-that...t-have-spared/
    The J-man