1. #75166
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    How about a mini series where he gets that brain aneurysm cured? Lol

    Maybe a team up with Dr. Strange to find a magical solution. It would explain why he was in New York during Kaspers' time.

  2. #75167
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    Also, a mini where he and Storm are in marriage counseling. More slice of life than action adventure.

  3. #75168
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    How about a mini series where he gets that brain aneurysm cured? Lol

    Maybe a team up with Dr. Strange to find a magical solution. It would explain why he was in New York during Kaspers' time.
    I would love to read that!

  4. #75169
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Going through my old BP comics /which include his appearances/ and I notices that in FF #54 he appears white under the mask. I guess colorists of the day (in the 60's) were not used to drawing a darker completion.


    I do love his appearance though in Cap #171, where he gives Sam his wings!
    I loved how one black hero empowered another.

    I really think more team-ups should occur between the first two black heroes.

  5. #75170
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    How about a mini series where he gets that brain aneurysm cured? Lol
    I keep praying Coates doesn't know this is a thing.

    I'd fear for T'challa.
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  6. #75171
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I loved how one black hero empowered another.

    I really think more team-ups should occur between the first two black heroes.
    I'm more pissed T'challa and Miles haven't been together.

    T'challa used his diplomatic abilities to save Miles ass and... nothin.

    Miles needs a damn trip to Wakanda ASAP
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  7. #75172
    Incredible Member Skedatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    609

    Default

    I'd actually like to see Blade visit Wakanda to fight some vibranium or shadow physics corrupted vampires.

  8. #75173
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I'm more pissed T'challa and Miles haven't been together.

    T'challa used his diplomatic abilities to save Miles ass and... nothin.

    Miles needs a damn trip to Wakanda ASAP
    That works for me.

  9. #75174
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skedatz View Post
    I'd actually like to see Blade visit Wakanda to fight some vibranium or shadow physics corrupted vampires.
    That works for me, too!

  10. #75175
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I need to go back to this for my own sanity before stuff becomes false information:

    1. McGregor's Killmonger's first panel had him break a tree in half with his highly fashionable spike belt. T'challa then swung on a branch with full force and kicked him and Killmonger didn't move. In their second fight in Panther's Rage, T'challa compared fighting Killmonger to fighting his dad as a child ie he is vastly stronger than T'challa. Killmonger is shown to 100% not only T'challa's equal but actually surpassing him in physical abilities. What we don't really know about Killmonger's McGregor is how he ended up enhanced (it is vague). But all panel evidence points to Killmonger being a variation of comic book peak human ala the same class as T'challa and Cap. Also note, Killmonger never "outskilled" T'challa, which is a popular way non-enhanced people beat enhanced. He was just explicitly shown to out power T'challa.



    2. T'challa suit isn't always in the weave. Especially under Hudlin. But also, the fight with Priest at Warriors Fall's had T'challa's habit shredded and torn to bits. Even T'challa's fight with Iron Fist, his suit didn't get that damaged. While not said, it is highly likely T'challa ditched the weave for his tribal fight with Killmonger. When he took the killing blow, he was completely shirtless. Also, despite Rise retconning when the weave first appeared, there is obviously no way McGregor could know that. We just have to assume he changed clothes for Panther's Rage if you want to use headcanon.

    3. Zuri said Killmonger had genetically enhanced strength + whatever the death regiment did to him upon Resurrection. That, once again, points to the fact he was enhanced BEFORE the resurrection altar... the Resurrection altar just changed him more



    I'm so glad you posted 1-3!!!!!

    After reading Panther's Rage, no way Erik was not enhanced. Every story showed T'Challa engaging in superhuman feats (and taking punishment that would kill a peak human), then out of no where Killmonger comes in, and beats him.

  11. #75176
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,081

    Default

    T'challa and his Melanin Friends Mini Series

    - T'challa, Sam, and Luke- Street Level Fun
    - T'challa, Blade, and Voodoo- Mystic Monster Fun
    - T'challa, Adam- Sciency worlds finest Fun
    - T'challa, storm, monica- so its not sexist lol
    - T'challa, new Nick Fury, War Machine: idk, nick fury needs help and WM is coming with lol
    - T'challa, Miles, Cloak: The kiddos visit Wakanda
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  12. #75177
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    T'challa and his Melanin Friends Mini Series

    - T'challa, Sam, and Luke- Street Level Fun
    - T'challa, Blade, and Voodoo- Mystic Monster Fun
    - T'challa, Adam- Sciency worlds finest Fun
    - T'challa, storm, monica- so its not sexist lol
    - T'challa, new Nick Fury, War Machine: idk, nick fury needs help and WM is coming with lol
    - T'challa, Miles, Cloak: The kiddos visit Wakanda
    Cloak is still young? I figured he was late 20s early 30s.

  13. #75178
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    How about a mini series where he gets that brain aneurysm cured? Lol

    Maybe a team up with Dr. Strange to find a magical solution. It would explain why he was in New York during Kaspers' time.
    There’s definately a story to tell between Hudlin's run and Priests. When Priest's ended he was dethroned with an incurable aneurysm. All that sort of vanished off panel.

    And it's a Killmomger story too, so there's movie synergy there.

  14. #75179
    Ultimate Member MindofShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Cloak is still young? I figured he was late 20s early 30s.
    I thought once you are young, you are always young lol

    (I have no idea honestly)
    Black Panther Appreciation Blog: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.com/

    T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

  15. #75180
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    There’s definately a story to tell between Hudlin's run and Priests. When Priest's ended he was dethroned with an incurable aneurysm. All that sort of vanished off panel.

    And it's a Killmomger story too, so there's movie synergy there.
    Hunter said he resumed his Kingly duties at the end. He is supposed to be in Avengers afterwards. Was he King then?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •