Page 506 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 640645649650250350450550650750850951051655660610061506 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    take this with a grain of salt but I heard on 4chan that T'challa will play a political role in civil war. Sort of like the wise guy amongst all the heroes and then at the least act of the film, he wears the suit and gets in to action. Seems like he might not have been written off after all

I wonder why a king of a fictional African nation even cares what america is doing with their super heroes. Maybe it involves Klaw in AoU?

I feel like the MCU almost has too many moving parts right nwo and may be trying to do too much at the same time.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I wonder why a king of a fictional African nation even cares what america is doing with their super heroes. Maybe it involves Klaw in AoU?

I feel like the MCU almost has too many moving parts right nwo and may be trying to do too much at the same time.
    I think the ultron incident will get his attention due to the fact that vibranium was used in making ultron a formidable foe which points fingers to the main source, Wakanda.
    I hope is not that situation where you have to many cooks in the kitchen and later on, you have too many recipes that turns out to be an enormous mess

Probably the same reason he did in the comics. The Avengers are getting into fights around the world and causing all sorts of drama and he wants to see how any of that is going to potentially affect his country in the future.

That's why he "joined" the team in the first place.

I imagine one way or another vibranium will be enough to add Wakanda in the mix.

Also T'challa was retconned into joining the Avengers to spy on them. That agenda could help get them involved.

There are a lot of moving parts and it will be harder and harder to juggle them. Marvel could gave just coasted by doing just Thor, Cap, Hulk, and Iron Man movies and saved themselves a lot of work. But their designs apparently we're much grander.

Imagine a superhuman army and then that army under the control of the government. It's like watching another country stockpile nuclear weapons. And that same country has done some shady stuff in the past.

Of course you're going to pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Imagine a superhuman army and then that army under the control of the government. It's like watching another country stockpile nuclear weapons. And that same country has done some shady stuff in the past.

ahhhh that is a good way to think about it
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post

Yep. Political Thriller.
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Honestly, I kind of wish Avengers 3 was more like Ultimates 2 and set up a group of foreign superhereos to act as a counter measure to the US centric Avengers.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Throw in a little bit of The Authority.

Black Panther... Significant Other/Love Interest... Rogues Gallery... Wakanda... Period!

If you can't sell that then your character is not ready for prime time... You either can pay your own bills or you are living back at home with yo momma! Lol

All those other characters are paying their own rent with minimal guest stars in the shared Marvel universe and do join in on the ensemble team ups but this is after they first established themselves as a sellable intellectual property!

I wonder when Ike Perlmutter auctioned off Marvel properties to competing movie studios what the asking price for Black Panther was and what the overall bookkeeping for that franchise looked like!

Oh, to be that fly on the wall as deal after deal went through for the other main characters while Black Panther wallowed in madness without that ensemble support to boost him!

I'm betting that with no real established rogues gallery it was a hard sell if it even was put on the auction block at all!

What would the paperwork be like for Black Panther if he was sold off to a studio that was not Fox or Sony where they couldn't "Lend Him" one of their villians like Doom or Magneto to help him get the green light!

Also... What is the extra revenue stream like for characters with major villains?

What is Doom and Magneto worth as solo characters to their respective franchises as far as contributing to the overall money pot?

In fiction Black Panther as a character is worth billions but in real life he probably owes backpay for that unused movie script and all those low selling cancelled comic books not to mention the Wesley Snipes fee for attaching his name to the franchise about a decade ago...

http://www.ranker.com/list/20-riches...t-people-lists

If it don't make dollars it don't make sense...

https://youtu.be/-0UPhZk7mG0

Villians = $$$$$$$

Andy "The Serkis is in town" Serkis" your'e up... GO GET DAT MONEY!!!

Might get something like this for Civil War

Attachment 19527

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Honestly, I kind of wish Avengers 3 was more like Ultimates 2 and set up a group of foreign superhereos to act as a counter measure to the US centric Avengers.
    Though I'm a big fan of the Ultimates, honestly I'd prefer it if the political stuff largely stayed with the Captain America films whole the Avengers movies were more pure sci-fi stuff. So I'm cool with the Infinity War being up to bat after Ultron.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I could certainly see China and Russia backing that initiative.

The advantage is any villain can now be good so while Klaw is not great in comics most moviegoers dont know anything about it. Plus lets face it besides Loki, the bar has been set so low its laughable.

I am interested on what they do for Romance Angle.

I am assume he cares because of Vibranium and the Avengers v Ultron rekting large parts of the World. Chitarui while interesting was more local.
    Last edited by JaggedFel; 03-18-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    I could certainly see China and Russia backing that initiative.

The advantage is any villain can now be good so while Klaw is not great in comics most moviegoers dont know anything about it. Plus lets face it besides Loki, the bar has been set so low its laughable.

I am interested on what they do for Romance Angle.

I am assume he cares because of Vibranium and the Avengers v Ultron rekting large parts of the World. Chitarui while interesting was more local.
    As romance goes, I'm still going with Monica Lynn as the obvious choice. It's his Jane Foster. Even if they're not together now, she was his classic love interest back in the day. The other obvious choice would of course be Storm, but she simply can't be used.

I bet they use that blond girl he dated in college. And Ross and Hunter might be in it too. They are going to want some white people in the movie in non-villain and anti-hero roles.

Just watch.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 03-19-2015 at 10:39 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum