Page 509 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 940945949950550650750850951051151251351955960910091509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    I dont see Widow trusting the government with anything.
    She'd have to some extent. She was a top level SHIELD agent after all. Post Winter Soldier though maybe not as much.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    No way does Wakanda allow other governments to decide how it does business. I think the factions will be:

Cap, Thor, BP, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Strange, Falcon.

vs.

Iron Man, Vision, Hawkeye, Widow, Hulk, Captain Marvel, War Machine.

Ant-Man is a toss up.

I think Spider-man will be similar to the comics since we know he's supposedly trying to fight Iron Man as a way of joining the Avengers. I think he'll swing (no pun) over to Steve's side later though.
    That wasn't what I meant. I meant it's possible that Wakanda be the ones proposing, leading the SHRA forward in an attempt to keep the Avengers in line without drawing attention to themselves. It's not the way I'd go if I was making the movie, but I could see it as a possibility.

I don't think Black Panther should side wholly with Cap or Iron Man though. IMO, he should be an interested third party concerned with what the Avengers might mean for Wakandan security/spying on the team to make sure they don't pose any real threat.

She'd have to some extent. She was a top level SHIELD agent after all. Post Winter Soldier though maybe not as much.
    Doesnt mean she trusts them. Means she trusts Fury...

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    That wasn't what I meant. I meant it's possible that Wakanda be the ones proposing, leading the SHRA forward in an attempt to keep the Avengers in line without drawing attention to themselves. It's not the way I'd go if I was making the movie, but I could see it as a possibility.

I don't think Black Panther should side wholly with Cap or Iron Man though. IMO, he should be an interested third party concerned with what the Avengers might mean for Wakandan security/spying on the team to make sure they don't pose any real threat.
    T'Challa in theory can go either way, because he is a super human but he also is government. If the law simply states that superhumans need to register with their own government, T'Challa won't give a damn since he IS government. So the SHRA essentially means metahumans need to be held accountable to people like him.

But if the SHRA somehow means some sort of global governing body is making laws which force other nations to abide by them, I can see T'Challa and a lot of other nations quite frankly not necessarily wanting to go along with that.

As a third factor, if they wanna retcon Steve having some sort of prior friendship with T'Challa's grand father, like we saw in Flags with Our Fathers and Priests original story, there might be some degree of comradery or debt of honor or whatever between Steve and Wakanda that could play into things (though this scenario is probably the least likely).

Basically there are a lot of ways they can do. Honestly I don't even expect T'Challa to really be a part of the conflict. I think they'll just use him to voice the international perspective on the fears of the growing super human issue. Just showing him being interviewed by CNN or whatever to help establish some exposition. Which isnt' to say he wouldn't be cool if he didn't suit up and get a piece of the action... but I'm not going into the movie expecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Doesnt mean she trusts them. Means she trusts Fury...
    She'll probably side with Stark JUST so she can spy on them for Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    T'Challa in theory can go either way, because he is a super human but he also is government. If the law simply states that superhumans need to register with their own government, T'Challa won't give a damn since he IS government. So the SHRA essentially means metahumans need to be held accountable to people like him.

But if the SHRA somehow means some sort of global governing body is making laws which force other nations to abide by them, I can see T'Challa and a lot of other nations quite frankly not necessarily wanting to go along with that.

As a third factor, if they wanna retcon Steve having some sort of prior friendship with T'Challa's grand father, like we saw in Flags with Our Fathers and Priests original story, there might be some degree of comradery or debt of honor or whatever between Steve and Wakanda that could play into things (though this scenario is probably the least likely).
    Basically there are a lot of ways they can do. Honestly I don't even expect T'Challa to really be a part of the conflict. I think they'll just use him to voice the international perspective on the fears of the growing super human issue. Just showing him being interviewed by CNN or whatever to help establish some exposition. Which isnt' to say he wouldn't be cool if he didn't suit up and get a piece of the action... but I'm not going into the movie expecting it.
    Well we did have that pic of Hudlin with one of the Russo brothers holding what I believe was that TPB, so it's possible they integrate that information. This would also flesh out some of Cap's WWII involvement since what we know is still fairly limited.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    She'll probably side with Stark JUST so she can spy on them for Fury.
    Now you're talking!

Assuming the first film deals primarly with Klaw and posssible Tchalla assuming the mantle of the Blakc Panther, what would you like to see in BP 2 or 3?

Do you think they'll base the second one partially on McGregor's Panther's Rage?
    Will reply to this in detail wen I get hme

I hope filming for Bozeman's part gets underway soon so we can see some photos of him in action.

Preview for the new Civil War series.

i cant help but shake the feeling BP will start out buddy buddy with stark and through character development side with cap

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Preview for the new Civil War series.
    So we have a BP confirmed in Secret Wars, Korvac Saga, and Civil War, with a possible showing in Master of Kung Fu (there was a reference to a Panther Clan, but I don't know how much they will factor in or if we will see a BP proper). And then for those who were interested in the possibilities in POCs in space, we have Infinity Gauntlet, which, while not BP related, at least seems to have a decent sci-fi edge.

a GOOD time to be a panther fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    a GOOD time to be a panther fan.
    Would be better if we had a solo series or BP based series to go with it. Some titles still to be announced (including a Dr. Strange and a House of M title), but it's getting tight for anything during Secret Wars.

Meh.....I'll pass