Page 5099 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 4099459949995049508950955096509750985099510051015102510351095149 ... LastLast
Results 76,471 to 76,485 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    once the show drops, watch it, see what you think.

Ask yourself how many would support a BP comic set in the Marvel Animated Universe. I think you'll love the show but, of course, you might not. If you do, think about it.

It's also not what I would have done with BP on my own (making TV is WAY different than making comics) but it's way closer.
    Any idea when it is coming out? Summer? Fall?

Can we pre-order the blu ray of the season now?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Hickman had T'Challa go back to New Avengers 1... before the destruction happened. So of course Wakanda wasn't in dissray… the Thanos invasion hadn't happened yet. That's not the same thing as restoring Wakanda after the invasion or preventing the invasion from happening in the first place.

The problem is marvel editorial stated that despite T'Challa going back in time, everything that happened in the story still happened.

As far as blaming T'CHalla for the things that happened... that's sort of understandable. Shuri was in charge of Wakanda during Hickmans run, but T'Challa brought the Illuminati and the Cabal into Wakanda completey without her knowledge. So that to a degree can fall on him.

In AvX, Shuri did know. So the lions share of that one falls on her. Still, one can't help but think the reason they were there is due to T'CHalla's friendship with the Avengers.

People on this very board have faulted T'Challa for some of Wakanda's problems. Not that I necessarily agree with those opinions, but I can see where they are coming from.
    The Incursions happened. T'Challa went back to the point before the first Incursion happened. Therefore Wakanda was restored pre-Incursion.

As has been stated many time before, if anyone had a problem with T'Challa's rule then simply present a challenger.

And the HSH is no longer in play so no need to bring it into the equation.

And yes, people on this board questioned T'Challa's decisions but no one here ever said that he wasn't fit to rule or that he was responsible for attacks on Wakanda.

Ask yourself how many would support a BP comic set in the Marvel Animated Universe. I think you'll love the show but, of course, you might not. If you do, think about it.

It's also not what I would have done with BP on my own (making TV is WAY different than making comics) but it's way closer.
    Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Killmonger
    wow. he came back again. How'd he get into outer space?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    We don't even know how BP got into outer space.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The Incursions happened. T'Challa went back to the point before the first Incursion happened. Therefore Wakanda was restored pre-Incursion.

As has been stated many time before, if anyone had a problem with T'Challa's rule then simply present a challenger.

And the HSH is no longer in play so no need to bring it into the equation.

And yes, people on this board questioned T'Challa's decisions but no one here ever said that he wasn't fit to rule or that he was responsible for attacks on Wakanda.

Yes, but going back to the point before the first incursion doesn't prevent the incursion from still happening. It was a point of confusion, which necessited editoral to flat out state that everything still happened up to the final incursion. Would have been simpler to just have everything restored without going back to NA 1 but whatever... Hickman did what he did, and Marvel just explained it away and moved on. Point being the Thanos invasion of Wakanda still happened... though the damage and death toll does seem a lot smaller the second time around.

And actually there have been people on this board who have said that T'Challa's decsions were at fault for putting Wakanda in danger. But since I don't happen to agree with those people, I won't bother defending that stance beyond simply saying I understand it. T'Challa made understandable decision which unfortunately put Wakanda at risk in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    We don't necessarily know that's the 616 Killmonger. It COULD be. But we're alse seeing people take up names of previous know people in Wakanda. I think this arc actually takes place in the future... but I don't believe that is 100% confirmed.

I feel comfortable in saying a comic based around Earth Mightiest Heroes BP would have been excepted by fans. So if the show is good we'll be asking for it. When YJ came out, I was looking for a comic based on it.

Yes, but going back to the point before the first incursion doesn't prevent the incursion from still happening. It was a point of confusion, which necessited editoral to flat out state that everything still happened up to the final incursion. Would have been simpler to just have everything restored without going back to NA 1 but whatever... Hickman did what he did, and Marvel just explained it away and moved on. Point being the Thanos invasion of Wakanda still happened... though the damage and death toll does seem a lot smaller the second time around.

And actually there have been people on this board who have said that T'Challa's decsions were at fault for putting Wakanda in danger. But since I don't happen to agree with those people, I won't bother defending that stance beyond simply saying I understand it. T'Challa made understandable decision which unfortunately put Wakanda at risk in the process.
    The Incursion happened. Everything was wiped out.

T'Challa used the IG to restore everything right before the point of the 1st Incursion. Once that happened, another Incursion did not occur.

If Wakandans are going to hold T'Challa accountable for all the death and destruction, then they should be worshipping him as a god for restoring a universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    The Incursion happened. Everything was wiped out.

T'Challa used the IG to restore everything right before the point of the 1st Incursion. Once that happened, another Incursion did not occur.

If Wakandans are going to hold T'Challa accountable for all the death and destruction, then they should be worshipping him as a god for restoring a universe.
    Here's a link to Breevorts explanation of all of that.

http://brevoortformspring.tumblr.com...nther-used-the

He states in the new marvel universe, the incurions still occur. But Reed and his family sacrifice themselves to prevent the final incursion. Don't see the cult of Reed popping up in Wakanda anytime soon though.

Here's a link to Breevorts explanation of all of that.

http://brevoortformspring.tumblr.com...nther-used-the

He states in the new marvel universe, the incurions still occur. But Reed and his family sacrifice themselves to prevent the final incursion. Don't see the cult of Reed popping up in Wakanda anytime soon though.
    I think a big failure in Marvels part was not doing an issue 0 to explain the new timeline. Coates came out and said he believes it was the reality stone, but WoW makes it seem like the time Stone.

Hickman talked about how they rushed to finish(money grab)and were so tired and frustrated to get it finished that they couldn't decide if it was time or reality.

It was just a mess and they let writers decide for themselves afterwards.

41. Black Panther #2 (Marvel) - 34,891 [47]

YIKES that was fast.

> 114. Rise of Black Panther #6 (Marvel) - 18,487 [114]

This did VERY well for an announced mini

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I think a big failure in Marvels part was not doing an issue 0 to explain the new timeline. Coates came out and said he believes it was the reality stone, but WoW makes it seem like the time Stone.

Hickman talked about how they rushed to finish(money grab)and were so tired and frustrated to get it finished that they couldn't decide if it was time or reality.

They were trying to rush because they were MONTHS behind with Secret Wars

They planned the whole relaunch for post secret wars and then the delays f'd it all up completely. Books were coming out and spoiling the ending of SW

(funny how all those other writers knew the ending before it got done but...... )

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

It was funny how Breevort and Hickman didn't seem to even know if it was the time or reality gem.

My opinion is it had to be both the time and reality stone since he obviously went back in time and changed what happened. But unfortunately we only saw 1 gem being used. Either way, the whole scene (while cool) unnecessarily complicated things. Would have been simply if T'Challa just used the stones to fixed things, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    They were trying to rush because they were MONTHS behind with Secret Wars

They planned the whole relaunch for post secret wars and then the delays f'd it all up completely. Books were coming out and spoiling the ending of SW

(funny how all those other writers knew the ending before it got done but...... )
    Almost every other book pretty much ignored Secret Wars like nothing happened, so they really didn't need to know specifics apart from the universe being restored again.

Squadron Supreme and Black Panther were the only books which directly had to deal with the fall out of Secret Wars... but that ironically means ignoring the whole time travel thing in order to make sense of thing.