Page 5114 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 4114461450145064510451105111511251135114511551165117511851245164 ... LastLast
Results 76,696 to 76,710 of 77781

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Maybe Namor will throw shade at Gentle's name, Gentle hulks out, beats Namor to death, and then dies due to overdoing it.

Win Win

Gentle is even more ridiculous considering if he didn't want to be a mutant, it would take T'challa 5 mins to suppress his X gene. Gentle hates his damn powers anyway
    Nah banor can't die to gentle. A better solution, gentle gets in a fight with Namor, hulk's out, beats on Namor a little before dying. Then Tchalla come in, whoops the utter piss out of Namor and finally follows up on his threat. Then he can have a nice little ceremony for gentle. THATS a win win.

Gentle is the biggest insult and the fact that the x office was allowed to make such a character and have his origin strictly be a way to show everyone how much the x office hates Tchalla and his mythos, shows how petty they are.

He is half. His mother is Wakandan, his dad is some Russian dude.

Plus he is a mutant.

And because X writers hate Wakanda as a whole and have to push their stupid mutant hate agenda into everyting, Wakanda hates mutants too when convenient.

Typical X garbage.
    Yeah, I've always gotten the sense that the X-Men franchise in general feels having actual black people around is a real inconvenience, you know other than strip mining our history for story "ideas".
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Yeah, I've always gotten the sense that the X-Men franchise in general feels having actual black people around is a real inconvenience, you know other than strip mining our history for story "ideas".
    Anyone with a lick of sense knows this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Black Panther needs something like this but in that unique to Wakanda flavor...

This was sublime in its depiction of Owl Man's total nihilism.

His bleak perspectives on life and the inevitability of its eventual cessation was exhilarating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This was sublime in its depiction of Owl Man's total nihilism.

His bleak perspectives on life and the inevitability of its eventual cessation was exhilarating.
    BP can definitely use someone like that. Someone that just has a bleak look on life abd wants to use Wakandan tech to destroy the World Wakanda included

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's the upside of being a dull time Avenger. You tend to pip up up anywhere and everywhere.
    I assume you mean full time Avenger? It also probably helps that they're the only active Avengers team.
    Whenever I see Marvel's licensed art I think to myself that this is the same art they use to advertise the cartoons and they never look as good as the promotional art .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I assume you mean full time Avenger? It also probably helps that they're the only active Avengers team.

Whenever I see Marvel's licensed art I think to myself that this is the same art they use to advertise the cartoons and they never look as good as the promotional art .
    Thats maybe my biggest disappointmentioned after Disney bought marvel. I thought that might translate to better animation in their cartoons. But not so much.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

T'challa so big now that he just shows up randomly across the MU lol

What's this?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    What's this?
    The Life of Captain Marvel. Beginning of her fresh start I think. I don't know if having childhood trama turning into panic attacks is the way to go. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The Life of Captain Marvel. Beginning of her fresh start I think. I don't know if having childhood trama turning into panic attacks is the way to go. Lol
    Marvel should probably have just waited until the Cap Marvel trailer came out and just go from there at this point.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The preview for the issue? I was planning on getting it, but I hadn't realized it was quite so soon. It's a miniseries told in flashback, I believe, but I kind of get the impression there will be some connection to her origin.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    The preview for the issue? I was planning on getting it, but I hadn't realized it was quite so soon. It's a miniseries told in flashback, I believe, but I kind of get the impression there will be some connection to her origin.
    Yes it is a preview of #1.

Hopefully they bring back Murder Carol

Yes it is a preview of #1.

Hopefully they bring back Murder Carol
    The rest of the preview suggest it will be trauma rage punching turning into self disabling panic. The person BP is holding said Carol never hit her so hard before. Lol

The rest of the preview suggest it will be trauma rage punching turning into self disabling panic. The person BP is holding said Carol never hit her so hard before. Lol
    Based on the costume, I'd say that's Karla Sofen in her Meteorite identity, although she's better known to most as Moonstone.