Page 513 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 1341346350350951051151251351451551651752356361310131513 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    to build a story where Batman can beat bp is one thing, but stats wise Batman shouldn't stand a chance. If it's normal clothes and just h2h BP should be able to wash Batman everyday of the week.
    This times 1000

All things created equal, Batman is human and T'challa is super human or at worst Captain America style Peak Human.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Is there a BP fan here who think Batman can win against him?
    Do I think he CAN win? Sure.

I'd say T'Challa has the edge due to superior physical stats, but not to the degree that Batman wouldn't have a chance.

It's similar to say Batman vs Death Stroke. It's an uphill battle for Bruce on paper, but it's hardly Spider-Man vs Firelord territory or anything like that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

I'd say T'Challa has the edge due to superior physical stats, but not to the degree that Batman wouldn't have a chance.

It's similar to say Batman vs Death Stroke. It's an uphill battle for Bruce on paper, but it's hardly Spider-Man vs Firelord territory or anything like that.
    Perfect comparison. I was thinking the same thing. Bats should not be able to take Slade one on one. If BP is written like he should be written, he and Deathstroke would be the match for the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Russo's are out... they will be doing Infinity War, there is no way they can squeeze another movie in between the two.

Plus... producing Spider-Man
    Yeah, that's what I thought as well, it was really just wishful thinking, I would've loved to have seen the fight scenes especially after what they did in CA:TWS. Could you imagine with BP?

Really my number one choice is Antoine Fuqua, he's really good at directing H2H fight scenes like in Olympus Has Fallen, and I like his story progression, especially in Tears of the Sun, I know that it's technically the fight choreographer who does the fights but still it's the director who makes them work for film.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Antoine Fuqua did a hell of a job with action scenes in Equilizer and would with Black Panther as well.

But I'm not sure how he would be with the other aspects of the movie. I'd give him a shot but it seems like a small risk (as would Hudlin and his version of Wakanda to American viewers) and I want this movie to sell at all costs.

Fuqua would be a good choice, imo. I like the action in many of his movies, and I think he's often been hampered by weak scripts.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Mmmm-hmmmm.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=117361

The fact that captain marvel comes out after bp in the summer and are already in search for a director just makes me think marvel don't have a freaking clue on what to do with bp

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=117361

The fact that captain marvel comes out after bp in the summer and are already in search for a director just makes me think marvel don't have a freaking clue on what to do with bp
    just because we haven't heard they are searching doesn't mean marvel isn't searching.

no reaso to have the tin foil hats on (yet)

They have freaking clue enough to put Klaw in AoU and put T'challa in Civil War. So they have clue enough to cast the two leads for the movie.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

just because we haven't heard they are searching doesn't mean marvel isn't searching.

They have freaking clue enough to put Klaw in AoU and put T'challa in Civil War. So they have clue enough to cast the two leads for the movie.
    It's also possible they have someone in mind but the deal hasn't been signed yet. Article says the source expects announcements for both before the summer.

It's not confirmed yet whether klaw would even be in the bp movie

in order to create some sort of buzz, you need to announce at least a writer or director that is rumoured to be attached to the project. Hell the Inhumans already has a writer who has written a script for it already and it does't come out till 2019

What's their excuse?
    Last edited by Dboi654; 03-28-2015 at 02:01 AM.

in order to create some sort of buzz, you need to announce at least a writer or director that is rumoured to be attached to the project. Hell the Inhumans already has a writer who has written a script for it already and it does't come out till 2019

What's their excuse?
    The movie is coming three years from now we don't need to know who is writing or directing it till a year or a year an a half before it comes out. BP most likely has a writer we just don't know it, its not like Marvel actually announced who was writing Inhumans that was a leak.

Why wouldn't Klaw be in the BP movie, he's a huge part of his origin.
    We need better comics

What's their excuse?

You are right, casting the two leads in Black Panther is not nearly as buzz worthy as casting a writer and director

/sarcasm

There is a time for tinfoil hats and that time isn't here yet. BP wasn't officially being worked on until Chadwick shows up on stage with Stark and Evans and Klaw showed up in AoU.

Go ask Carol or Inhuman fans if they would rather have

a: writer and director

or

b: Carol cast or Black Bolt cast and they show up ON STAGE with two of the biggest stars in the MCU for a special show just to announce them AND have the villain cast already. Oh, and Carol/Black Bolt will show up in an Avengers movie (which is what Civl War is turning into) before there solo is around.

Hell the Inhumans already has a writer who has written a script for it already and it does't come out till 2019

What's their excuse?
    You're fudging facts. Inhumans does not have a script right now or a current writer. It has a pitch script that was written way back in 2011 because originally Marvel wanted to launch the film sometime after Avengers, but plans changed. There are a lot of properties that aren't going anywhere or being used that have scripts out.

Know who else did?

Black Panther.

You are right, casting the two leads in Black Panther is not nearly as buzz worthy as casting a writer and director

/sarcasm

There is a time for tinfoil hats and that time isn't here yet. BP wasn't officially being worked on until Chadwick shows up on stage with Stark and Evans and Klaw showed up in AoU.

Go ask Carol or Inhuman fans if they would rather have

a: writer and director

or

b: Carol cast or Black Bolt cast and they show up ON STAGE with two of the biggest stars in the MCU for a special show just to announce them AND have the villain cast already. Oh, and Carol/Black Bolt will show up in an Avengers movie (which is what Civl War is turning into) before there solo is around.
    To me casting doesn't necessarily mean the movie will be any good

if it was up to me, I would rather have them pick a director or a writer who actually knows what their doing and has the decline to be able to control the actors in bringing out the best performance form all the actors.

I was excited about the Chadwick Bossman casting but then I thought, who will be in charge of the movie and who is writing the script.

Dr Strange announced the director first before announcing the actor which was months later and see how that is going

I won't old any positive or negative opinion towards bp, but everything related to him is one disappointment to the other (including the comics as well)until they get the ball rolling with bp, nothing will change my mind as of now