Page 5184 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 418446845084513451745180518151825183518451855186 LastLast
Results 77,746 to 77,760 of 77781
    BANNED

You have to be protective of the Black Panther. Same people here that gave the Russo's a pass for IW will be here crying when Captain Marvel is getting all the screen time and feats in the new Avengers films as Black panther is just wallpaper to get the boxoffice numbers up. That's what happen when you are to scared to call things out.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksonic View Post
    You have to be protective of the Black Panther. Same people here that gave the Russo's a pass for IW will be here crying when Captain Marvel is getting all the screen time and feats in the new Avengers films as Black panther is just wallpaper to get the boxoffice numbers up. That's what happen when you are to scared to call things out.
    As long as the movie is not called "Black Panther and The Avengers", I seriously doubt that. lol

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Racism in Infinity Wars...

GOSH DANG DARNIT DOO HICKEY... I just bought Infinity Wars on iTunes so is it too late to boycott after the money was spent!

Is it Racism, Nationalism or Intergalacticism because there were a whole lot species misrepresented in that movie!

I mean... Where was Korg?

That was racism against rock people right there he paid his dues he should have gotten the Thanos hands as should have dark skinned Valkrye!

Clearly right after torturing white male Asgardian Thor and slamming a white male turned green Hulk, purple people eating Thanos really took his intimidating time to impale that ever-loving black male Heimdall really really hard... YEP, you could see it in his eyes the hatred for his darker skin!

Thanos: "Pretty Motha F*****!"

Thanos was probably still thinking about dark skinned Heimdall as he choked the life out of a white male looking yet Frost Giant descendant Loki!

Even though adopted daughter Gamora was green skinned Thanos probably threw her over the edge because she sassed him almost like a black girl was "underneath" gone wild swaying her head back and forth!

Gamora: "You love nothing... You didn't even get me a Playstation for Christmas! I asked you for money to get my hair done and my nails... You don't write anymore, no text messages... You scare away all my boyfriends... Blah blah blah... Yada yada yada..."

Note: Rumors of Gamora playing Double Dutch in her spare time have not been confirmed!

Nebula however wishes that racism was the only problem with this movie because... DAYUM!!!

Torture against Blue People I'm all over it...

Boycott starts sometime in Phase 10 after the X-men and Fantastic Four merge I pinky swear!
    Thank you again, Flex, for coming back.

And talk about torture on blue people. They turned my second favourite character from a spritually wise and reverent shaman type into a hillbilly kidnapping criminal.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

I'm usually the first to point out how characters of color are treated by the fandom and companies, obviously Finn being the most recent, but in the case of Infinity War it just wasn't there for me in my opinion. The cast numbers were high, everyone was getting hammered and half the population was going to cease to exist because that was the story.

Captain Marvel is a powerhouse so of course she will get a lot of a attention when her time comes. We see Thor get in a hit and it didn't do anything to turn the tide.

At least T'Challa is an established and fleshed out character within the MCU. But a lot of tumblr fans are having similar issues with the Russos and their attempt at juggling such a huge movie.
    Last edited by Bunai; 08-03-2018 at 09:46 PM. Reason: nyan
    aka(s). o-bunⓐi-o // ⓓcembⓘrth

Sorry for any misspellings or grammar mistakes

Last edited by Crazed T'Challa x Emma x Namor shipper; Yesterday at 00:00 UM.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    A new reality tv show has just ben announced...

You Can Get The Hands starring Thanos!

(cue drumroll and canned applause)

Thanos: "Thank you thank, you're far too kind. Welcome to 'You Can Get The Hands' I'm your host Thanos. Some call me the Mad Titan but with all this paper I'm making who can be mad right. On this show we will have special guests and a couple of comedy skits. Over there is my band The Black Order lead by the legendary conductor Ebony Maw. Tell us about yourself."

Ebony Maw: "You know how we do... Rejoice, we are all children of Thanos. On lead guitar we have Corvus Glaive... Piano and backup vocals we have Proxima Midnight... And on drums banging away Black Dwarf."

Thanos: "Very racially inspired names but I aint saying nothing... Anywho, speaking of race our first guest hails from Wakanda please put your hands together for King T'challa!"

T'challa: "Thank you it's a pleasure to be here."

Thanos: "Thank you for being here... So let's get right into it. You have a huge hit movie your first out the gate and you break all types of records even opening in Saudi Arabia which is unheard of... Tell us why your fans think you got shortchanged in my movie!"

T'challa: "I mean... All I did was get grabbed, punched to the ground and all that kinetic energy dispersed right to the dirt."

Thanos: "Okaaaaaay... AND!"

T'challa: "Wakanda should have contingency plans for you... We have plans for Galactus, Aliens versus Predator, Star Wars and the Muppets!"

Thanos: "N!&&@ is you smoking that heart shaped herb or what?"

T'challa: "No, the heart shapes herb was all burned by Killmonger."

Thanos: "So your cousin whips yo @$$ and throws you over the waterfall and you think that you can throw hands with Thanos?"

T'challa: "Well yeah."

Thanos: "Let's go over you feats... You turned a 4280 pound Lexus on a dime, raced up a wall and then shredded a hubcap off a tire and then you stopped a stampeding rhino in it's track."

T'challa: "That is correct... I also had a great showing in Captain America Civil War."

Thanos: "Yes, you got tossed by Scarlet Witch who I ran through to get to Vision... Not very impressive to me but what do I know. Did you ever fight the Hulk?"

T'challa: "The Hulk was not in Civil War."

Thanos: "He was in Infinity Wars let's take a look at this clip..."

clip...

Loki: "We have a Hulk!"

Bang... Biff... Splat.. Crack... Clang... OOMPH... Bing... Boom... Slam!

Hulk: "Hulk quit... Hulk had enough... Hulk tap out, Hulk tap out!"

end clip...

Thanos: "See that's how Thanos do... I don't need contingency plans and all that Batman prep time. Just put a N!&&@ in front of me and I go to work and get that infinity stone believe me!"

Ebony Maw: "He aint never lied, praise be to Thanos!"

T'challa: "Look, I just wanted a good showing for a 1.3 billion dollar movie star and my fans just wanted respect."

Thanos: "My movie made 2 billion dollars so put some respect on my name... Big bank take little bank!"

T'challa: "Indeed!"

Snap...

Thanos: "Wait, how did you get the Infinity Gauntlet?"

T'challa: "Some writer named Redjack was hired as official 'Pointman' for all of my intellectual property so halftime adjustments have been made."

Thanos: "Mother Fu..."

Thanos fades into ashes.

T'challa: "Welcome to 'You Can Get The Hands' I'm your Infinity Gauntlet wielding host King T'challa... AHEM!"

Looks hard at Ebony Maw...

Ebony Maw: "Rejoice, we are all children of Wakanda all hail King T'challa!"
    Some of your best work ever Flex!
    CBR Posters: "Rejoice, we are all children of the Forum, all hail the mighty Hectic Flexible one"!

Mighty Member

That's good. But on the record, I'm going with flexhectible. An honorific adjective for posts that are funny, entertaining, and on point, man

(And enough characters in it that I won't have to type tencharacters to praise a post)

Congrats, Flex! You've made my nonsensical sequiturial lexicon.
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 08-03-2018 at 10:56 PM.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Flex is our very own luis from ant man
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Crazy thought, but maybe we ought to complain about stuff that's actually happened, and not things that fit our pre-decided complaints?

Just a thought.

BANNED

Being bias and self hating has to be a powerful drug.

Ultimate Member

Being bias and self hating has to be a powerful drug.
    And throwing out passive aggressive statements without proof or evidence must be fun, why else do it?

BANNED

The evidence is in the racist history of Hollywood. You're not going to make me backdown because i love myself. Loving myself does not make me hate anyone else.

Has anyone else noticed the movie mojo shows BP isniust 15000 away from 700mil domestic? Of it's true then it may hit the milestone by the end of this weekend

Ultimate Member

The evidence is in the racist history of Hollywood. You're not going to make me backdown because i love myself. Loving myself does not make me hate anyone else.
    So basically, we have to defend the entire history of Hollywood, when we say that Panther was bad ass in both his own movie and Infinity War.

Yeah, no...

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Seems from INFINITY WAR like everybody in BLACK PANTHER who had issues with T’Challa’s leadership was proved right. Makes him seem like a nice, charismatic guy who had some terrible ideas that were bad for the country.
    https://twitter.com/mattzollerseitz/...35181615587328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the movie mojo shows BP isniust 15000 away from 700mil domestic? Of it's true then it may hit the milestone by the end of this weekend
    Incredible jump for Black Panther yesterday. Definitely no studio fudging here.
    https://twitter.com/Steele131/status...04330260987904

Regardless, even if Thanos would have acquired all the stones without attacking Wakanda, some of the Wakandans would have evaporated just from the snap.

However, the people that died before the snap can may prove that T'Challa's leadership may have been slightly flawed. I would really love for them to explore how the absence of T'Challa from the throne has affected Wakanda with a Dark Knight level of intrigue which will be interesting.
    Last edited by Dboi654; 08-04-2018 at 10:29 AM.