Page 5185 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 41854685508551355175518151825183518451855186 LastLast
Results 77,761 to 77,775 of 77781
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by blacksonic View Post
    You have to be protective of the Black Panther. Same people here that gave the Russo's a pass for IW will be here crying when Captain Marvel is getting all the screen time and feats in the new Avengers films as Black panther is just wallpaper to get the boxoffice numbers up. That's what happen when you are to scared to call things out.
    Shawn James is that you????

So there is an issue when Black Panther gets used as "wall paper" but how many decades has Batman been done like that? Or Deadpool? Peter Parker? Superman?

I mean why would you toss in Peter Parker in Wakanda Forever?

Deadpool or Harley in ANYTHING?

Also the two Avengers films are DONE. Disney is not going to cut that big of a check to rewrite or re film the next movie just too pander to you.

I don't need Panther to do anything in Avengers 4-I need him to do things in his own MOVIE. It is not his job to bring in money for Avengers. That unlike his comic is not a stealth project for someone else.

His job is to bring in in money under his OWN name.

No use is trying to rile up hate for Carol Danvers-we already got someone doing that who has screamed Carol, Ms Marvel & Riri are REALLY going to bankrupt Marvel studios. He said that about Black Panther and got proven wrong.

Ultimate Member

Panther tries to save the lives of countless people the best way he knows how and he still gets guff for it.

When did T'Challa become Obama?

Looks like for one. The IW tweet is dumb because the wbd result would of happened regardless of if they helped or not.

As for the milestone. Looking back at it again. It looks like it jumped up because they are doing IMAX rereleases. Also in those tweet's it might also be that they upped the amount of theater's it's in

Fantastic Member LastManStanding's Avatar

Salute to the individuals who made those fan trailers over the years for a BP movie

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the movie mojo shows BP isniust 15000 away from 700mil domestic? Of it's true then it may hit the milestone by the end of this weekend
    Yes probably due to double featuring with Christopher Robbins movie. Also Disney is doing a re-screening of all Phase 2 and Phase 3 MCU movies in select IMAX theatres.

BANNED

Black panther was not "badass"in IW. He was wallpaper for big box office numbers after Black Panther blow up..

Box Office: 'Black Panther' To Top $700 Million Today
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#370afe826b10

Disney/Marvel better give him some special treatment or else.....
    Last edited by Dboi654; 08-04-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Yes probably due to double featuring with Christopher Robbins movie. Also Disney is doing a re-screening of all Phase 2 and Phase 3 MCU movies in select IMAX theatres.
    If it hits 700 mil I'm good. That's the last milestone it has to hit and I'll be happy

Nice, id imagine itll get pulled from theaters after this weekend then.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

King T'challa: "I just won the lottery... 700 Million Dollars!"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Nice, id imagine itll get pulled from theaters after this weekend then.
    Honestly, I'm surprised it's still there. It came out in February, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Honestly, I'm surprised it's still there. It came out in February, didn't it?
    I think each marvel release is 20ish weeks

I think they did drag it out a but to reach 700.

At the same time tho, blu ray came out super early so, evens out
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by blacksonic View Post
    Being bias and self hating has to be a powerful drug.

Bruv, I see no evidence of this "bias" or self hate" you're citing so what gives?

Gamora: "I hate that chair. I hated this room. This ship. I hated my life."

Nebula: "I hate the fact that I got tortured for trying to kill dad but he gave you a pass when you tried to kill him and betrayed him and ran away from home but I aint saying nothing though."

Thanos: "Both of you self loathing girls are grounded for a month... Well actually two days for Gamora but a whole month for Nebula now go to your rooms."

Nebula: "That's some B.S. right there and I hate that with a passion DAD!"

T'challa: "You sir are a terrible parent... Your blatant favoritism for one daughter over the other is so obvious and I hate that."

Thanos: "I'll hate on Wakanda and one more word out of you and I'm snapping my fingers in a way that will turn to ash something that makes the men of Wakanda all eunuchs!"

Later at W'kabi's place...

W'kabi: "Remind me to thank King T'challa for that pardon... Woman I missed you so much on lockdown."

Okoye: "Let's skip all the small talk I missed you too... WTF!"

W'kabi: "THE HECK... It just turned to ashes!"

Okoye: "I hate when that happens!"

See what HATE can cause!

Just say "NO" to hate before various body parts start turning to ashes before your very eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Bruv, I see no evidence of this "bias" or self hate" you're citing so what gives?
    I'm half convinced blacksonic is Kareem from the HEF. Hence all the nonsensical post