Page 52 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556621021525521052 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by StormXPantherQueenSaga View Post
    Um 500bn i think wakanda is richer than that.
    Unless we're talking TChalla networth, Then sure.
    Maybe my view on world nation economic maybe be biased i swore wakanda was in the the 17 digits area.
    Going by the title, I assume this is the net worth of each person.

We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by StormXPantherQueenSaga View Post
    Um 500bn i think wakanda is richer than that.
    Unless we're talking TChalla networth, Then sure.
    Maybe my view on world nation economic maybe be biased i swore wakanda was in the the 17 digits area.
    what?!?!?!?

Magneto and Xavier don't have that kind of bank, unless they stole it I mean come on. The X-plan and the Mansion don't give him that kind of bak. Has it been noted Xavier plays the stocks with his abilities or something.
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    what?!?!?!?

Magneto and Xavier don't have that kind of bank, unless they stole it I mean come on. The X-plan and the Mansion don't give him that kind of bak. Has it been noted Xavier plays the stocks with his abilities or something.
    I've always wondered how they've funded the X-Mansion being rebuilt time after time again. Magneto having stolen Nazi gold at least makes sense. But Charles? Was he getting help from Emma at some point?

what?!?!?!?

Xavier comes from old money......

BANNED

Well they added a nice Wakanda Chapter to Marvel Heroes. Unfortunately, it's only a single level. Which is what they're going to be doing in the future. Single chapter stories, that aren't tied to a major story.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Strong View Post
    Well they added a nice Wakanda Chapter to Marvel Heroes. Unfortunately, it's only a single level. Which is what they're going to be doing in the future. Single chapter stories, that aren't tied to a major story.
    They also added another Wakanda chapter on Avengers Alliance a few weeks ago.
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    Xavier comes from old money......
    yeah but there are limits. Especially considering all we ever see him do is spending it, a lot of it. Donald Trump comes from Old Money too but I know he's still out there making it one way or another. And Donald Trump isn't worth $3 billion.
    The J-man

yeah but there are limits. Especially considering all we ever see him do is spending it, a lot of it. Donald Trump comes from Old Money too but I know he's still out there making it one way or another. And Donald Trump isn't worth $3 billion.
    Donald Trump comes from old American money. Xavier comes from old British money.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Enjoyed it again. One thing stood out to me however was your assessment that T'Challa did not fully trust the Dora Milaje. I don't think it was a matter of him not trusting them. They couldn't have made it this far up the ranks if he didn't trust them. I think it was just a reminder to them that they are not in Wakanda and cannot operate as they are normally expected to do.
    Thanks for the critique. I think I was going more for the not trusting them because of their youth rather than anything with them as individual persons. I'll be coming back to it in the "Enemy of the State" arc during the ballroom scene. I'm also not entirely sure that Priest meant for the Dora Milaje to be as large an organization as it was made to be later, though I could be mistaken in that. I have always read his take on it as being something quite a bit smaller, due to the later treatment of QDJ.

Part's 3-5 were published this morning:
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by D. Strong View Post
    I've always wondered how they've funded the X-Mansion being rebuilt time after time again. Magneto having stolen Nazi gold at least makes sense. But Charles? Was he getting help from Emma at some point?
    Wealthy family+Stock Market investments+Mental Powers=Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post

that was the most value spent dollar i have heard about all weekend

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    insider trading and stock market manipulation laws probably do not cover psychic and astral manipulation so Xavier was probably just raking in the doe while alive.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    That's a nice steal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    U just need to be a telepath I mean if you cannot find a way to get rich as a telepath u are doing something wrong