Page 54 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast
    Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Fantastic Four #5, totally nailed it.
    Does he mention Wakanda I am blind and cant see it LOL. #needglasses.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    "I'm sure the good people of Wakanda wish you had." — Prosecutor Aiden Toliver.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Second to last box in the last panel.

Thanks yall

Too bad that (apparently?) no one has approached Art Adams about drawing a Panther ongoing or mini. It seems like Marvel's "high profile" artists are always "reserved" for projects other than minority heroes. John Romita Jr.'s stint on Panther years ago was one of the exceptions.

Marvel should do a crossover which has all the various "supernations" at war. Wakanda, Atlantis, Latveria, US, Attilan, Madripoor, AIM Island, whoever.

Basically WWIII. It would make those nations "important" to the larger MU and would be an insane mega crossover. Plus it would drum up A LOT of interest for the fallout series The Black Panther, Namor, DOOM, The Inhumans, SHIELD, etc.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 05-30-2014 at 08:35 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Marvel should do a crossover which has all the various "supernations" at war. Wakanda, Atlantis, Latveria, US, Attilan, Madripoor, AIM Island, whoever.

Basically WWIII. It would make those nations "important" to the larger MU and would be an insane mega crossover. Plus it would drum up A LOT of interest for the fallout series The Black Panther, Namor, DOOM, The Inhumans, SHIELD, etc.
    I been saying this forever. I think it should be Kree/Skrull war on earth where the other heroes worry that their war will cause harm to everyone else. Mainly Wakanda vs Atlantis and give some focus on the great soldiers/warriors/scientists they have and not so much on the kings/queens. In my head it's like Basilisk meets Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    I been saying this forever. I think it should be Kree/Skrull war on earth where the other heroes worry that their war will cause harm to everyone else. Mainly Wakanda vs Atlantis and give some focus on the great soldiers/warriors/scientists they have and not so much on the kings/queens. In my head it's like Basilisk meets Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
    What's funny is that Hudlin really kind of set this up during Civil War in Black Panther! Honestly, a World War Marvel should have been the next logical step following Civil War.

It would have kept the people from the Avengers: Initiative in play as well.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 05-30-2014 at 09:41 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

What's funny is that Hudlin really kind of set this up during Civil War in Black Panther! Honestly, a World War Marvel should have been the next logical step following Civil War.

It would have kept the people from the Avengers: Initiative in play as well.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel did do a Super Hero World War thing in the future

I've been saying this or wanting something close to this for awhile.
    Last edited by Moose100; 05-30-2014 at 12:37 PM.

A world war would be great.

Wakanda vs Atlantis with Doom having to join Atlantis because of their treaty. And Black Bolt joining Wakanda

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    A world war would be great.

Wakanda vs Atlantis with Doom having to join Atlantis because of their treaty. And Black Bolt joining Wakanda
    World War 1 with super powers...

BANNED

How about just having a freaking Black Panther monthly ongoing that explores T'Challa, Shuri and Wakanda exploring the origins of Wakanda as well as it's future through the space exploratrion hinted at by Jonathan in New Avengers #1?

And besides this, the fact still remains that in the aftermath of AvX, there has been zero exploration of the Wakandan position on the breach of its borders by Storm and her band of mutant marauders with all the attendant collateral and personal damage that resulted from that assault.

And let's not forget devastating near genocidal attack that Namor and his horde of Atlantean barabarians carried out on hapless Wakandan citizens.

Namor was an X-Men affiliate at the time of that attack so it's patently ridiculous that the only time the sheer criminality of Namor's action against Wakanda is addresed outside of Hickman's NA is in FF#5.

I keep saying that a Black Panther solo book is essential for all of these themes to be explored in more detail rather than what obtains now where Shuri and Wakanda are barely seen and T'Challa 's KOTD abilities are barely hinted at while he stays brooding in the Necropolis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Too bad that (apparently?) no one has approached Art Adams about drawing a Panther ongoing or mini. It seems like Marvel's "high profile" artists are always "reserved" for projects other than minority heroes. John Romita Jr.'s stint on Panther years ago was one of the exceptions.
    Actually it's not that cut and dry( as I side bar for a minute ), I asked Mark Brooks at a con about what on twitter do folks got to do to get a Miles Morales cover out of him and he said he didn't know as he'd love to do one and he's talked to Skottie Young who said the exact same thing, he even assumed he'd get to draw Miles for the 200th issue but didn't. So some artist want to do it but if the editor ain't feeling it then that is where the problem is

Art Adams does sell prints at cons and all his Avengers prints have T'Challa in them both with and without cape

Now back to the show
    Last edited by Smoov-E; 05-31-2014 at 07:50 AM.