Page 551 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 5145150154154754854955055155255355455556160165110511551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 77781

With BP's movie being pushed after the first Infinity War... how the hell is that going to work?

That is one of my biggest worries because wth are they going to do?

BP right before Infinity War was perfect... you can still tell a stand alone BP story and kinda tie it into infinity war towards the end if necessary (througha button scene or some ****).

But with it being after the first infinity war... does that mean T'challa doesn't show up on Part 1? Does it mean they are just going to kinda further the infinity war story? Can you still do an origin story at that point? Is infinity war part 1 almost completely in space or soemthing so the earth bound avengers are barely involved (aka more of a GoG movie?)

I mean, its in a weird, weird spot.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    It was Wright's pet project... that is the only reason it got started and hung around. In was in development for forever.

Strange and GoG are the two that got put ahead of Black Panther that are kind of weird. Both are Fiege's pets which one reason but T'challa's solo should have followed his Civil War appearance where Dr. Strange is at the latest. Puting it after the first Infinity War is really going to complicate things then.
    This may all just be a rumor, but from what I understand, Avengers Infinity War is actually two different movies, as opposed to what one would assume a traditional Part 1 and Part 2 to be. I want to say Feige said this, but I can't find a link, so I'm probably just remembering it wrong.

Basically both films would be about the Infinity Stones, but not necessarily the same story. It makes me wonder if, along with the rumors that we'll see more than just Thanos as villains, if Part 1 isn't something to do with Kang and the time stone. And then Thanos for Part 2 with the gauntlet.

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    Basically both films would be about the Infinity Stones, but not necessarily the same story. It makes me wonder if, along with the rumors that we'll see more than just Thanos as villains, if Part 1 isn't something to do with Kang and the time stone. And then Thanos for Part 2 with the gauntlet.
    I hope the god not. Save Kang for the next Avengers movie. He is big enough he doesn't need connected to Thanos at all
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I hope the god not. Save Kang for the next Avengers movie. He is big enough he doesn't need connected to Thanos at all
    That was just speculation on my part. I think Kang's one of the few villains Marvel has that can bounce around all over the place and be used more than once without an explanation. With others, you have to either explain how they lived or how they broke out. With Kang it can simply be his past/future self. And with the futuristic tech, he's not limited to just Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post

I mean what manner of person even thinks that "borrowing" other rogues galleries makes any business sense whatsoever for the borrower?
    It depends entirely on what context you're discussing this in. When it's well known or popular villain? Probably not. But when it comes to the MCU, the vast majority of characters used in it are essentially brand new to the audience.

I wouldn't like them to go this route, but for example, if someone had a good idea for a Black Panther movie with Black Knight or Lady Bullseye as the villain, it's not like you're going to have millions of people in the audience screaming "Wait a minute, those aren't Panther villains!"

Again, I'd prefer someone like Klaw and that's almost certainly who we're getting. But the core audience has not nor has it ever been made up of hardcore fans who would know or care about such deviations from the source material. Hell, Ant-Man is using Yellowjacket, one of Ant-Man's other identities, as the main villain.

BANNED

With BP's movie being pushed after the first Infinity War... how the hell is that going to work?

BP right before Infinity War was perfect... you can still tell a stand alone BP story and kinda tie it into infinity war towards the end if necessary (througha button scene or some ****).

But with it being after the first infinity war... does that mean T'challa doesn't show up on Part 1? Does it mean they are just going to kinda further the infinity war story? Can you still do an origin story at that point? Is infinity war part 1 almost completely in space or soemthing so the earth bound avengers are barely involved (aka more of a GoG movie?)

Oh God, what if Adam Mckay is the one directing Black Panther since they have been talking about him directing a marvel film?

This will be a weird choice in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Oh God, what if Adam Mckay is the one directing Black Panther since they have been talking about him directing a marvel film?

This will be the wrong choice in my opinion
    I corrected your post for you.

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    I corrected your post for you.
    Lol. He is definitely not a bad director by any means but getting him will need a lot of time for it to sink in my head to accept him

According to Feige, Infinity War is going to be two separate movies with a gap between them, not just one long movie stretched over two installments. So however Infinity War ends doesn't necessarily mean any other movies coming out after it immediately have to somehow be tied to it.

BANNED

I thought we werent doing Origins anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Who ever said that?

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    The good ol' days.

It is funny how Star Lord & Kitty are an item despite having different fans bases & film studios.

The power of Bendis, I suppose.
    When GoTG sales slip enuff, they'll be broken up

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post

After close to three years, does anyone know what's going on anymore?

Panic has truly set in.

Take it away Namor.

Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 04-20-2015 at 04:08 PM.