Page 7 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117571075071007 ... LastLast

As long as it's the "calm before the storm" type stuff, I'm fine with the interaction between T'Challa and Namor. These are men that are facing a problem so immense it's difficult to fathom, so it's nice to see that bring them together, even if it's just for a drink of Atlantean wine.

Also, after hearing Namor mention it, I really want to hear some Wakandan music.

And yes, Black Panther vs. Wayne is a must.

BANNED

I'm ok with the no need for the herb, you take it as much as he did and some side effects would happen to either him or any eventual kids

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Hello Omegastorm.

Good to see you. :biggrin:
    You aswell.

o

I still think we're going to see the Illuminati in some sort of dire situation and T'Challa is going to look at Namor and do the equivalent of this:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    When is the last time the Herb has even been mentioned? I cannot remember...
    I think it was last mentioned when Shuri became the Black Panther but, I might be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    I still think we're going to see the Illuminati in some sort of dire situation and T'Challa is going to look at Namor and do the equivalent of this:

If Namor is "killed" by T'challa... I see it as a situation where he lets Namor die because he doesn't save him.

Something like Batman Begins. He just refuses to save him at some point and leaves him to die.

Or... leaving Namor on an Incursion Earth that is getting ready to be killed. T'challa has a chance to save him... tells him "I told you I would kill you" and leaves him. His death is assumed with the Earth is destroyed... but leaves a back avenue to bring Namor back by some comic book way some where down the line.

t'challa is not a hero.... he is a king

that being said.. i want him to be heroic. murder motivated my revenge, vengence... these sorts of emotions... not very heroic

im fine with him being the bigger man... the only problem is when you consider the "always" bieng the bigger man, taking the bump to get someone else over, always being jobbed out etc etc

as fans we want the big win for the battle boards etc etc

but for the sake of the character i like, judged soley on this story. i want t'challa to be the heroic figure in this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FriendRoss View Post
    t'challa is not a hero.... he is a king

that being said.. i want him to be heroic. murder motivated my revenge, vengence... these sorts of emotions... not very heroic

im fine with him being the bigger man... the only problem is when you consider the "always" bieng the bigger man, taking the bump to get someone else over, always being jobbed out etc etc

as fans we want the big win for the battle boards etc etc

but for the sake of the character i like, judged soley on this story. i want t'challa to be the heroic figure in this.
    We park our cars in the same garage. That is my take on the character as well.

Last edited by ExcelsiorPrime; 05-01-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    We park our cars in the same garage. That is my take on the character as well.

today has beaten me down far to much..

.....cant muster the energy for joke about one of our wives "garages" and our "cars"

still got the rough draft out though

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Used to be T'Kyl. Now I'm not....? Anyway, T'Challa just didn't have time before the incursion alarm to break out the sacred herb.
    Does he even need the sacred herb anymore? He's got King of the Dead powers! I'd say leave the sacred herb to Shuri.

they need to use Shuri more

BANNED

Goes without saying..Welcome back Maj, and all wayward brothers and sisters of Wakanda

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Does he even need the sacred herb anymore? He's got King of the Dead powers! I'd say leave the sacred herb to Shuri.
    I used sacred herb as a euphemism for another type of herb.:rolleyes:
    Last edited by MouserGrey; 05-01-2014 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Who is the Black Panther? What can he do? You've entered the right place. Welcome to Wakanda.

The Ultimate Black Panther Feats List:

Strength:

Broke a gun with his raw strength. (Jungle Action)
    Subdued and snapped the neck of a rhino. (Jungle Action)
    Able to jump *at least* ten feet in the air. (Jungle Action)
    Punched Namor with enough force to knock him back several feet into a wall. (Priest)
    Scaled a building in less than ten seconds, while dragging a man by his hair. (Priest)
    Broke Red Skull's jaw (Avengers: Red Zone - Geoff Johns)
    Has repeatedly been considered a peer to Captain America physically, even when not powered by the heart shaped herb. (Priest, Hudlin, Liss).

Durability:

Has displayed the ability to project an energy shield to defend himself. (New Avengers V.3 #1)
    Vibranium mesh suit steals momentum from bullets, negates electricity, and renders knives and swords useless. (Priest)
    Able to call upon thrice blessed armor which offers additional protection. (Hudlin)
    Black Panther has repeatedly shown the ability to ignore massive bodily harm through extended periods of time, including blunt trauma, immolation, severe blood loss, tendon and ligament damage, and broken bones. (Jungle Action, Priest, Hudlin, Maberry)
    The heart shaped herb Panther ingested gives him accelerated healing ability. (Jungle Action, Priest, Hudlin)
    Withstood a point blank blast from a Phoenix powered Namor. (Avenergers Vs. X-Men)

Speed:

Is stated to throw three punches in the time it takes a normal man to throw one. (Jungle Action)
    Jumped through the window of a moving bus to attack Iron Fist. (Priest)
    Has limited short range teleportation ability. (New Avengers V.3 #1)
    Was able to mount Silver Surfer's board mid flight. (Fantastic Four - McDuffie)

Intellect:

Has the ability to call upon the collective knowledge and experience of all previous Black Panthers. (Fantastic Four #608)
    Extensive knowledge of anatomy and pressure points allowed him to immobilize Luke Cage, who has impenetrable skin (Black Panther: The Man Without Fear)
    Black Panther is one of the ten smartest people on Earth 616 (Black Panther: The Man Without Fear)
    Black Panther has developed Shadow Physics which facilitates short range teleportation (Maberry), and has since apparently miniaturized and rendered the process safe for standard use. (New Avenger V.3)
    Has built protocols to deal with Galactus. (Priest)
    Has reverse engineered and adapted tech (originally pioneered by Dr. Doom) to battle two of Galactus' heralds. (Fantastic Four - McDuffie)
    Developed the Kimono Card and his Energy Daggers.
    Developed and supplied the Avengers with the Quinjet, their primary group mode of transportation.
    Was able to defeat Vlad the Impaler and various incapacitation gadgets using simple parts from a hardware store. (Liss)
    With the aid of Reed Richards, Black Panther developed Antimatter bombs cabable of destroying entire planets. (New Avengers V.3)

Guile:

Black Panther uses Storm, Nick Fury, and Wolverine's to eliminate rogues elements from Wakanda. (Wolverine V.5 #8)
    Has the ability to use active camouflage to blend into his surroundings. (New Avengers V.3 #1)
    Was able to temporarily subdue Silver Surfer. (Fantastic Four - McDuffie)
    Took down the entire FF in his first appearance. (FF #52.)
    Was able to trick Mephisto by giving up his soul, ultimately this resulted in Mephisto being overwhelmed by souls of every Black Panther. (Priest)

Luck: He don't need no luck!!!!!!

Additional Feats:

Anti-metal vibranium claws shred any metal. (Preist)
    Vibraium soled boots allow Panther to move completely silently, scale walls, and even walk on water. (Priest)
    Defeated Super-Skrulls and the Skrull armada. (See Wakanda ands Die - Aaron)
    Black Panther has employed the use of various vehicles including; a fleet of N'Yami Class Battlecruisers (Priest), a Sky-Bike (Hudlin, Aaron), and a Panther themed battlemech/"Zord". (EotS I - Priest, Black Panther Annual #1 - Hudlin)
    Panther employs an elite honor guard comprised of warrior women called the Dora Milaje (Priest, Hudlin, Maberry, Hickman).
    Panther can call upon the Wakandan secret police force/elite soldiers known as the Hatut Zeraze, this is in addition to the Wakandan regular military which has shown the ability to repel even the most deadly threats. (Priest, Hickman)
    As a Wakandan King/Royal, T'challa has access to the vast resources of Wakanda, one of the most prosperous nations on the planet. (Jungle Action, Kirby, Priest, Hudlin, Maberry, Liss).
    Black Panther(s) have extreme heightened senses including the ability to track by smell, keen night vision, and exceptional hearing.
    Stalled and sent Black Dwarf away in retreat in a single combat confrontation (for comparrison Black Dwarf was later defeated by the combined efforts of Ronan, Super Skrull, Annihilus, and Gladiator.) (New Avengers 9; Avengers 23)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Special thanks to all the Panther fans you'll find in this thread. This type of list wouldn't be possible without the combined knowledge contained within.
    Do you want me to copy this and stick it in the very first post?

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    I used sacred herb as a euphemism for another type of herb.:rolleyes: