Page 999 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 499899949989995996997998999100010011002100310091049109914991999 ... LastLast
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    As far as weapons go, they can give T'Challa a spray bottle of Windex. As Priest demonstrated against Stark, it can be a very effective weapon in his hands.
    Imagine seeing a Windex bottle with a Panther on it in the kids section? Windex with the cleaning power fit for a king.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I was the one who referred to Starks convo with Hunter. The point is while yes he doesn't need any of his tech to take enemies done (Hudlin's run showcased him going tow to toe with enemies without using his tech) its apart of T'Challa and what makes him such a great character. He doesn't solely rely on one specific aspect he excels at, but every thing at his disposal is a weapon. It adds to the flavor T'Challa brings, and having him use his tech like the daggers or claws in a run doesn't take away from the character because he isn't relying solely on it to get the job done.

Remember BP taking on IF when he was enraged? He used his daggers yes but that was to set up the win by taking his ear piece and overloading it into IF to incapacitate him. That there is the kind of stuff people like to see, he didn't rely on his daggers.
    I agree. It is what I meant by mind, body, and spirit. Not just his tech. A signature weapon would mean the balance would be lost to the weapon in a way I can't quite articulate.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    this is and has been for years the most active single character thread.

And that's without a Movie appearance
    Well he had an ongoing series, aside from being an Avenger from time to time.

But it's really great to see so many BP fans talking a lot here.

More unified, unlike the Storm appreciation where Storm fans are kinda divided into two on how they view Storm.

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyro View Post
    I guess he told him!!
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Well he had an ongoing series, aside from being an Avenger from time to time.

But it's really great to see so many BP fans talking a lot here.

More unified, unlike the Storm appreciation where Storm fans are kinda divided into two on how they view Storm.
    Where u find this out at?
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    They might show the Civil War trailer with Star Wars to capitalize on maximum exposure.
    I doubt it. it's not like people will rush out to see star Wars because of a civil war trailer that will be on the internet in a matter of minutes or hours

I would say expect a civil war trailer within the next 2 weeks. Besides releasing a first trailer 4 months and a few days before the release date of your movie is not particularly good marketing strategy if you are willing to create a larg brand awareness for you movie.

Now it is possible but I highly doubt it though

BANNED

Oh I think the Civil War trailer will show in front of Star Wars but I am sure it will come out online first. Not everyone watches trailers on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Moose100 View Post
    Where u find this out at?
    If I remember correctly, someone posted a graphic that show that the BP appreciation thread (at the time) was the 3rd most active in CBR. Only the Storm and (I think) Cyclops appreciation threads were ahead. Looks like we are the 2nd most active now.

However, unlike both appreciation threads, the BP thread had more people posting in it and the posts was much more spread out in terms of who is posting. It wasn't top-heavy unlike the other two.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 10-25-2015 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Oh I think the Civil War trailer will show in front of Star Wars but I am sure it will come out online first. Not everyone watches trailers on the internet
    It absolutely will be in the Star Wars screening. Would be shocked if it wasn't.

As for the trailer itself...when it airs, it'll air.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    If I remember correctly, someone posted a graphic that show that the BP appreciation thread (at the time) was the 3rd most active in CBR. Only the Storm and (I think) Cyclops appreciation threads were ahead. Looks like we are the 2nd most active now.

However, unlike both appreciation threads, the BP thread had more people posting in it and the posts was much more spread out in terms of who is posting. It wasn't top-heavy unlike the other two.
    Prior to the CBR reboot, The BP Appreciation threads were more like chapters in a freaking book with each one leading into the next one seamlessly.

So much goodness was lost post reboot.

Invincible Member

Personally I'm not getting my hopes up for glimpses of BP in the trailer. It's Captain America: Civil War not BP and Friends. I mean, sure he might be present for a couple of seconds, but it's not what I'm getting excited for. When/if the T'Challa movie is actually in production, then I'll start getting pumped.

It absolutely will be in the Star Wars screening. Would be shocked if it wasn't.

As for the trailer itself...when it airs, it'll air.
    I seriously doubt it but we will se

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Personally I'm not getting my hopes up for glimpses of BP in the trailer. It's Captain America: Civil War not BP and Friends. I mean, sure he might be present for a couple of seconds, but it's not what I'm getting excited for. When/if the T'Challa movie is actually in production, then I'll start getting pumped.
    I can honestly say that after the continual chumping out T'Challa has been subjected to from Doomwar/AvX onwards, I now have ZERO interest in the proposed Black Panther solo book or movie supposedly coming out in 2018.

Coates proposed "revolution in Wakanda" angle is just tired and Chadwick Boseman is the last person I would envision playing T'Challa on the big screen.

Peace.

BANNED

The BP Appreciation thread has the most post among character appreciations before the CBR reboot. The Storm appreciation was second.

But now, the Storm appreciation thread is the longest thread ever in CBR. It even beats the CBR chat thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Prior to the CBR reboot, The BP Appreciation threads were more like chapters in a freaking book with each one leading into the next one seamlessly.

So much goodness was lost post reboot.
    True. especially Flex Hectic's posts.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    The BP Appreciation thread has the most post among character appreciations before the CBR reboot. The Storm appreciation was second.

But now, the Storm appreciation thread is the longest thread ever in CBR. It even beats the CBR chat thread.

True. especially Flex Hectic's posts.
    I miss Flex Hectic.