Extraordinary Member

Default Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Just a little thread where we can discuss the latest upcoming game in the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series.

The latest piece of news being that Naruto's mother, Kushina Uzumaki, will be a playable character.

That'll be fun.

Seeing Kushina included was a bit of a surprise but I'm cool with it. Now for the returning characters I'd like to see an updated Madara and if possible an alternate young Obito.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Seeing Kushina included was a bit of a surprise but I'm cool with it. Now for the returning characters I'd like to see an updated Madara and if possible an alternate young Obito.
    That depends on the rest of the game. If it's like Storm 3 and has a story mode with boss battles then I think we can expect updates for Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama and Minato along with some Juubi content.

But if it's a just a "filler" like Generations then we're probably a bit stuck with the current versions of everybody.

My guess is that it's the later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That depends on the rest of the game. If it's like Storm 3 and has a story mode with boss battles then I think we can expect updates for Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama and Minato along with some Juubi content.

But if it's a just a "filler" like Generations then we're probably a bit stuck with the current versions of everybody.

According to this, Revolutions is essentially UNS4, as it will continue where UNS3 left off and talks about how it will cover the story up until the series' final episode. What, so they expect the series to end before next year? We'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

At the very least I expect to see Edo versions of the first four Hokage. I'd like to see Sage Mode Hashirama but that might be asking for too much. Now Rinnegan Sasuke and Six Paths Naruto would be cool but we'll definitely have to wait till the next game in the series.

Anyway Saiyan Island has some screenshots from Kushina's story mode and some preview videos.

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/05/...a-screenshots/

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/05/...te-in-a-while/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    According to this, Revolutions is essentially UNS4, as it will continue where UNS3 left off and talks about how it will cover the story up until the series' final episode. What, so they expect the series to end before next year? We'll see...
    I'm thinking it might be a mistake in the translation and he meant that they'd be up to the anime's latest episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    At the very least I expect to see Edo versions of the first four Hokage. I'd like to see Sage Mode Hashirama but that might be asking for too much. Now Rinnegan Sasuke and Six Paths Naruto would be cool but we'll definitely have to wait till the next game in the series.

Anyway Saiyan Island has some screenshots from Kushina's story mode and some preview videos.
    If there is a story mode, and depending on how much the anime's caught up they should totally open the whole game with an epic boss battle of Hashirama and Madara's final showdown. But I'm guessing that's for later games.

Nice screenshots. Except that they kinda make me dislike Obito even more.

Extraordinary Member

And some more Kushina screenshots.

Here she's using her chains and her ultimate looks pretty fierce.

Extraordinary Member

Konohamaru and Iruka confirmed as playable.

In one way it's about time, but it's not as epic a character reveal as some others have been.

Extraordinary Member

Madara and Hashirama get updated awakenings.

Heck, it's even been reported that the Juubi will appear in the game, probably as Obito's awakening.

We just need a story mode with epic boss battles and this'll be a brilliant end to the PS3 era of Naruto games.

Extraordinary Member

A new trailer that shows off all kinds of awesome ninja action.