Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    Did that story in Uncanny Avengers end with her still working for him?

Slot has already made a name for himself as one of the most controversial writers. He relishes in that fact. He loves bragging about how his stories will piss people off, even though he later goes on to criticize people for getting mad, acting as though it's ridiculous for people to get mad. If you say he's controversial, chances are that he wouldn't see why that's at all a bad thing.

I hope that OMD is undone after he's gone. There's no way in hell he'd want to do that, and frankly, even if he were to bring Peter and MJ back together, I don't think he deserves to be the one to get them married again.
    It did, he warped his entire crew out to plan his next move and has Ahab setting on AXIS as one of his back-up plans. Arno and Mayday also seemed to be scared of Kang that they fought the Heroes because they didn't think Kang could be challenged. They seem to have made the smart choice at the time seeing as how easily he warped them all out so crossing him would have ended badly for them as there's no way the 616 Heroes could save them from Kang's wrath if they had betrayed Kang.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I'll be surprised if Slott allow Mourln to attack Kang's forces,to,get to Earth-X Mayday.
    I don't think RR would want Spiderverse to interfere with the Kang story he's trying to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker4730 View Post
    If she's a part of Spider-Verse then all bets would be off in regards to all that.
    You assume she would be a part of Spider-Verse. She's not an Alternate Peter and she goes by Venom and she's a Mutant. So Morlun may ignore her completely since he has more important things to do than go to war with Kang over someone who isn't even tied to the web. Heck his family may ignore MC2 Spider-Girl and only care about killing MC2 Peter Parker.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 09-28-2014 at 11:20 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    About 616 MJ vs. MC2 MJ, as much as we Pete + MJ fans hate to admit it, 616 is the main universe. Irrespective of whether we prefer it to the alternative or not.
    With the sliding time-scales and endless retcons, I really don't think it ought to be, but yes, you're quite right. To get around that better ('cause I'm a stubborn old goat), I always had a crazy headcanon theory that Reed Richards has a vast collection of pocket micro-multiverses in his lab somewhere and they're all designated as 616.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post

You assume she would be a part of Spider-Verse. She's not an Alternate Peter and she goes by Venom and she's a Mutant. So Morlun may ignore her completely since he has more important things to do than go to war with Kang over someone who isn't even tied to the web. Heck his family may ignore MC2 Spider-Girl and only care about killing MC2 Peter Parker.
    I'd say that if she was on the table for use that she'd also be a target. After all, regardless of how they got their powers, those who have spider powers within them (excluding symbiotes) are targets hence why Ashley Barton is a target despite being Peter's granddaughter. While Earth X May may have the Venom symbiote, she naturally has spider powers of her own. So they'd also care about going after MC2 Mayday and Ben just as with any other spider.

I just remember something. Correct me if I'm wrong. I could be.
    In Paradise-X: Heralds is was established than one of the Mays (don't remember if X-May or MC2May) was in fact daughter of Ben Reilly and Mary Jane.
    I believe than in that chapter was said it was MC2 May (but I think it was more wishfull thinking from Alex Ross). Who else read to confirm?
    If not, then maybe there is another May to count in.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    In Paradise-X: Heralds is was established than one of the Mays (don't remember if X-May or MC2May) was in fact daughter of Ben Reilly and Mary Jane.
    I believe than in that chapter was said it was MC2 May (but I think it was more wishfull thinking from Alex Ross). Who else read to confirm?
    That May was a third alternate May different from both Mayday and Earth-X May.

http://marvel.wikia.com/May_Parker_%28Earth-1122%29

Astonishing Member

Looks cool.
    The scoope of this story across the several dimesions with diferente versions of Spider-Man is something else but i am hoping this will be a great event per say.

Pretty much.

She said that her dad was the clone.

So it might be that she came from a world where Ben Reilly was the real Peter Parker.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I believe it was earth X-May.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    That May was a third alternate May different from both Mayday and Earth-X May.

http://marvel.wikia.com/May_Parker_%28Earth-1122%29
    Then there is at least another third May.
    Well, so as long exist a multiverse, you always could say than it was not the real May who died,, but the one from a universe pretty much similar. But not the original one.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Well, so as long exist a multiverse, you always could say than it was not the real May who died,, but the one from a universe pretty much similar. But not the original one.
    Haven't they been specifying which universe it is that we see when one of the spider-men is attacked in the previous issues where we saw an attack happen? Hard to headcanon it away if the universe number matches MC2.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Haven't they been specifying which universe it is that we see when one of the spider-men is attacked in the previous issues where we saw an attack happen? Hard to headcanon it away if the universe number matches MC2.
    I wrote a fanfic last night that explained that away. A cloned multiverse where the various Earths beleive they are the numbered designations of the original realitys they're based on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    I wrote a fanfic last night that explained that away. A cloned multiverse where the various Earths beleive they are the numbered designations of the original realitys they're based on.
    Whatever helps you sleep, man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    It did, he warped his entire crew out to plan his next move and has Ahab setting on AXIS as one of his back-up plans. Arno and Mayday also seemed to be scared of Kang that they fought the Heroes because they didn't think Kang could be challenged. They seem to have made the smart choice at the time seeing as how easily he warped them all out so crossing him would have ended badly for them as there's no way the 616 Heroes could save them from Kang's wrath if they had betrayed Kang.
    So, chances are that Earth-X Mayday won't show up again until Astonishing Avengers?

Fantastic Member

I thought that May was destroyed since I think you see her drifting away as the universe is collapsing on the panel Kang is "rescuing" Earth-X May.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Whoever bites it by the end, I'm sure someone will use it as proof that Slott hates somebody.
    Ha. Yeah.

I'm waiting for the "Slott's out to get me" thing to escalate and someone to come to conclusion that Slott's ultimate goal is the complete destruction of Spider-man as a franchise. That way, he gets to be the LAST Spider-man writer, as was his plan all along.

*Somewhere, in a hidden volcano lair Slott twirls his mustache, pets his cat and laughs maniacally*
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!