Extraordinary Member

Default *nods to peterkinger* Kage free for all (all kages minus Hashirama)

All the official kages with useable feats (except for Hashirama) duke it out in a massive free for all.

The fight takes place in the same general area where the whole fight against the Juubi was held. No edo tensei bodies. Minato doesn't have half the kyuubi in him.

Short list of kages participating in this free for all.

Hokages: Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato and Tsunade.

Kazekages: Fourth Kazekage and Gaara.

Raikages: Third Raikage and A.

Tsuchikages: Muu and Oonoki

Mizukages: Second Mizukage and Mei Terumi

Who wins?

This could... well, this could go a lot of ways.

A lot.

I mean Tsunade, Mei, Charismatic Mustache, Muu, and Gaara's dad are lacking in speed. In theory they should be in the same general tier, but stuff happens. Same can be said for Oonoki and Gaara to a lesser degree.

That said Oonoki and Muu could potentially wipe out everyone with a well placed dust release.

Sarutobi and Minato both have a MAD card.

Minato and Tobirama have the ability to port people away which could be useful. Plus, Minato can open portals.

So yeah, lots of stuff can happen here.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

If I'm not mistaken, Minato and Tobirama are the fastest here, so (correct me if I'm wrong) shouldn't they be able to start decapitating everyone by just using Flying Raijin, leaving only each other to fight.

On top of that, I know for a fact that Tobirama said Minato was faster than him with the Flying Raijin so shouldn't Minato win.

I mean yeah, without his half of Kurama, it's definitely harder, and there is a chance he'll lose, but still, off memory (which admittedly isn't the best idea for me) shouldn't Minato win because, as I've seen said multiple times on this board, "speed kills".
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnight344 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Minato and Tobirama are the fastest here, so (correct me if I'm wrong) shouldn't they be able to start decapitating everyone by just using Flying Raijin, leaving only each other to fight.

On top of that, I know for a fact that Tobirama said Minato was faster than him with the Flying Raijin so shouldn't Minato win.

I mean yeah, without his half of Kurama, it's definitely harder, and there is a chance he'll lose, but still, off memory (which admittedly isn't the best idea for me) shouldn't Minato win because, as I've seen said multiple times on this board, "speed kills".
    Minato is the fastest one here. In terms of reflexes.

However, there are 11 other people here.

Now, Tobirama is fast. Fast enough Minato has been impressed by his reflexes. Minato has not been shown as so fast he can just blitz Tobirama.

Sarutobi is also in the same general speed tier (if slower) going by his ability to arrive at the same time as Hashirama and Tobirama.

The Raikage are also slightly slower (but probably faster than Saru and with better movement speed) but not to the point Minato or Tobirama can throw a Kunai at them, teleport and kill them without them reacting.

Every single high end ninja seems to operate in a similar tier of speed is the thing.

So you have at least five guys who can and will interfere with each other once the fight starts. And no kunai with seal markers spread out beforehand.

Then you have Oonoki who doesn't really have bad reflexes at all. If the guy gets to do anything big, well, that drastically changes things.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped

Yeah, you're right, I'm just biased towards Tobi and Minato, given they're a couple of my favorite characters.

Though I definitely also see your point on Onoki, given he's the Dust release user here who has more feats we can use.

Also, just a thought, shouldn't Ay's old man be like one of the deadliest people here? I mean yeah his whole "could only be harmed by his own strongest attack" thing is a no-limits fallacy that didn't get enough feats to say that it could resist a Rasenshuriken (although they are nothing to sneeze at) let alone some of the stuff the combatants here could dish, but he still dodged said Rasenshuriken twice in rapid succession and cut through everything in his way, including, IIRC, cutting the eight tails' horn off in a flashback.
    Fortunam adversarius, nihil prosperum habebitis

Yeah, Third Raikage is definitely dangerous.

He is fast, tough, and his Raiton vibro-piercing is top notch.

Mind, Naruto still beat him by bumping his elbow.

He's really dangerous. Make no mistake on that, but so is everyone else here.

For example, Gaara or his dad could bury him in gold/sand while keeping themselves safe by flying out of his reach.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Shouldn't Pain and Orochimaru be on this fight card?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Not official kages. Heck, I don't actually think that either of them referred to themselves as such at any point in the series.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Not official kages. Heck, I don't actually think that either of them referred to themselves as such at any point in the series.
    I guess we never really heard if Orochimaru used the Kage system in Otogakure, but considering he left Konoha partly due to being passed over for the Hokage role, it'd be kinda weird if he didn't.

Was Hanzo a Kage, or did their nation not use that system either?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Same can be said for Oonoki and Gaara to a lesser degree.
    I don't know. While Gaara won't be engaging the speedier people around here in a HTH-duel any time soon he has consistently shown the ability to keep track of and react to guys like Ay and Madara while they're zipping around, he even managed to get Kakashi into position in the middle of the Gai/Madara fight. And his sand has reacted to everything from Sasuke's amaterasu to Madara's imperfect susano'o attacks. So I'd say that he has the feats to defend against kage speedsters.
    Was Hanzo a Kage, or did their nation not use that system either?
    They were in a state civil war so I'm guessing that they didn't have any proper system installed by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I don't know. While Gaara won't be engaging the speedier people around here in a HTH-duel any time soon he has consistently shown the ability to keep track of and react to guys like Ay and Madara while they're zipping around, he even managed to get Kakashi into position in the middle of the Gai/Madara fight. And his sand has reacted to everything from Sasuke's amaterasu to Madara's imperfect susano'o attacks. So I'd say that he has the feats to defend against kage speedsters.
    Point.

[.limit.]

Fantastic Member

Danzo is SO disappointed that he wasn't in this matchup. His eye/wood mastery and overall awesomeness makes him a force to be reckoned with in this rumble.

</*snicker* .... *laughs*>

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Danzo is SO disappointed that he wasn't in this matchup. His eye/wood mastery and overall awesomeness makes him a force to be reckoned with in this rumble.

</*snicker* .... *laughs*>
    No giant stone face = not a kage.