Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
    Fantastic Member

Man, I love Kurt Busiek.

Reading Amazing Fantasy #16.
    It's always nice seeing early early Spider-Man. Early Spider-Man never intended to be a superhero. That much is constant, but it's interesting to see his just how he fell into the role.

Also reading Spider-Man: Legacy of Evil.
    It's kinda funny to see people in-universe assess events that readers have firsthand knowledge in. This is probably the moment where Ben Urich really figures out who Spider-Man is.

And finally Spider-Man: With Great Power...
    Out of all of the AUs, this is the one that I want a continuation in the most, and the reason why will become obvious when you finish the miniseries.

My most recent readings of Spider-Man comics in collected editions have been :
    Marvel Knights:Spider-Man Vol.1#1 to 6 by Mark Millar and Terry Dodson and Frank Cho.This is a re-reading.
    Spider-Man:Torment.A re-reading of Spider-Man#1 to 5 from Todd McFarlane.
    And i got another Hardcover edition that have Spider-Man#6 to 12 also by Tod McFarlane.Had never read Spider-Man#8 to 12 actually.Only the first two stories with the Ghost Rider.
    Art wise,Todd McFarlane stories have better art that the Marvel Knights:Spider-Man.
    Story wise Marvel Knights:Spider-Man is more interesting,but i liked the stories from Spider-Man from Todd McFarlane as well,especially the stories from Spider-Man issue one to seven.

The issues that led up to issue #75 of the Amazing Spider-Man,
    83cdcec08fbf90370fcf53bdd56604ff_xl.jpg

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The issues that led up to issue #75 of the Amazing Spider-Man,
    83cdcec08fbf90370fcf53bdd56604ff_xl.jpg
    Wow this is out of context...

Incredible Member

I recently decided to read through Paul Jenkins Spiderman comics. When I first started getting into comics Jenkins and JMS were the writers at the time. While I got Jenkins issues from time to time, I usually just stuck with JSM, so I wanted to read through Jenkins stuff to see what I had missed. Started with Webspinners #10-12 last night. I though 10 and 11 were incredible and left me feeling sad for the Chameleon. While I know he comes back in future issues, that scene of him jumping off the bridge was pretty impactful to me as well as Peter's reaction to it. I felt #12 was decent but felt unnecessary and to me was a major step down from the previous two issues.

First I finally found a copy of ASM 252 in great condition that didn't require your first born child, so I am super excited to add this issue to my collection!

Other great pick ups that I enjoyed reading:

Marvel Team Up Annual #4- Spider-Man, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Power Man, and Daredevil
    Great story where they go against The Purple Man!

Spider-Man King Size Annual #14
    Spider-Man & Doctor Strange vs Doctor Doom & Dormamu..........amazing art and story by Denny O'Neil & Frank Miller!

Marvel Team Up #50
    Spider-Man & Doctor Strange
    AKA= FlashFreak

Favorite Characters:

DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Starman (Jack Knight) , Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore), and Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson).

MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), and Star Lord.

Current Pulls:
    Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, Immortal Hulk, Shazam,Guardians of The Galaxy, Old Man Quill, & Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.