Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Default Repaints, Retreads and Rehashes: Episode 36- Charlie (Gam)bit my finger!

I'm actually looking forward to Channing Tatum's/FOX's "Gambit" movie. I hope that Gaz is back on track with coordinating themes with movies by then... I digress... Remy Lebeau is the leader of the Thieves Guild, a union of thieves gathered by the External Candra to act as half of her personal army...the other half is the Assassins Guild (I hope the Gambit movie is based on this origin story). In SHSO the original OP combo characters were anyone with a staff or battle staves. Gambit was one of these. His speedy and deadly combo was easily one of the game's best but his PUs/HU were some of the game's worst. Happily, his star power-ups and hero-up were greatly buffed. Now all we can ask for is one of his R3s, so here's twenty of them:

• Repaint- AKA Reskin. An exact or near exact duplicate hero in terms of combo & PUs/HU. We have just a few of these in SHSO: AAIM, White Phoenix, Classic Daredevil, Avenging Wolverine etc.
    • Retread- Same hero different combos, PUs and HU. Examples: Swashbuckling Nightcrawler and Pirate Deadpool.
    • Rehash- Similar hero similar combo, PUs, and HU. Examples: Red Hulk, Rescue, Beta Ray Bill.

1. Gambit: Earth-616. This is the Marvel NOW! or "All-New X-Factor" or Serval Industries version of Remy. The Serval team is a privately owned superhero team lead by Serval's CEO Harrison Snow.
    2. Gambit: Earth-616. This is the first of many looks from Gambit's solo book. This is often referred to as his "Forever Endeavor" look because he wore this uniform/disguise in Forever City to free some captured X-students.
    3. Gambit: Earth-616. Remy's second "Forever Endeavor" look. Nothing wrong with the all black look.
    4. Death: Earth-616. Right after M-Day, Apocalypse transformed Remy into the fourth incarnation of Death. Gambit also joined the Marauders with this look. This version of Remy has the Deathseed powers of creating poisonous gas (usually from his mouth), a type of mind control called "Deathseed corruption", and an increase to his mutant power called "Deathcharge". Again, three obvious PUs or HU. SHSO needs some Apocalypse content...but you know, FOX...
    5. Gambit: Earth-11326 (TRN016). This version of Gambit is his Tempo Cadre uniform. Tempo Cadre was an elite team (led by Tempo- she's a chronkinetic- that's a time controller) that guarded Fortress X (which is a giant building made by Magneto from stolen New York skyscrapers). This version of Gambit also used a Jennings Volition repeating rifle with his mutant-charged ammo.
    6. Gambit: Earth-6706. On this Earth, Remy is the first born son of Namor and Sue Storm. I'll let that sink in for a second. So, he has Namor's powers plus Invisible Woman's! He usually uses his psionic powers to create an invisible shield and sword. Or...we could just get Namor, already.
    7. Gambit: Earth-616. Gambit's shirtless look (well he's wearing part of his shirt as a mask) from "She's the End of the World" (AKA "Gambit #4"). Gambit tore his shirt because he ran out of cards/things to charge to throw at a rampaging, ancient Guatamalan god. Ladies love it...probably some guys do, too.
    8. Gambit: Earth-1610. This Ultimate version of Remy sacrificed himself to destroy Juggernaut.
    9. Gambit: Earth-1298. So, do you want a purple Gambit who is also a vampire? Then you'll love Mutant X's version of Remy.
    10-11. Gambit: Earth-295. This the 'Age of Apocalypse' version of Remy. He is also the leader of the X-Ternals (which included Jubilee and Sunspot) who were friends with the Starjammers.
    12. The Witness: Earth-1191. A time-traveling Lebeau (somehow linked to the Momentary Princess gem) that could possibly be Remy's dad or Remy himself. I'm a big believer the next 'big update' in SHSO should be based on some type of time-traveling content. Time-traveling could give us older characters and missions set in the Old West, WWII (I really want to kill me some Nazis- I know they'd have to be HYDRA goons...but we all know they'd really be Nazis!), Morgan le Fay's 'Arthurian' times, Noir era, and dinosaurs (Savage Land missions could also do this).
    13. Gambit: Earth-1011. Remy's mind is put into an X-Sentinel. This was "Armor Wars" before "Armor Wars".
    14. Gambit: Earth-616. Remy and X-23 briefly became pirates while traveling to Madripoor, and Pirate Deadpool is very popular...This is from the cover of "X-23 #7".
    15. Gambit: Earth-23378. An Earth offshoot of Age of Apocalype's Earth-295. This version of Gambit is the leader of the X-Men which has Beast, Marvel Girl (Jean Grey), Storm, and Ice-Man in their classic X-Men unis. They are at odds with Magneto's brotherhood of Marrow, Rogue, Sunfire and Polaris.
    16. Gambit: Earth-161. This is the "X-Men Forever" version of Gambit. He is Remy Picard. He wears a suit.
    17. Gambit: Earth-616. Why does Thing only get a tuxedo?
    18. Oliver Raven: Earth-41001. AKA Olivier LeBeau. This GeNexter is the biological son of Gambit and Rogue (with the help of genetic manipulation/splicing with Mr. Sinister and Cyclops). He has Rogue's powers (including flight) and some telepathy. And like his dad, he prefers to fight with a staff.
    19. Janis Jones: Earth-9200. This "Future Imperfect" warrior uses her energy-shooting staff as well as her ponytail to fight against Maestro's minions.

Bonus Gambit

20. New Sun: Earth-9921. This version of Remy was created by a secret government program called 'Alpha-1', and was fulfillment of the prophecy of "Le Diable Blanc" (The White Devil). Remy's mutant power had no limitations and became a being of pure kinetic energy so powerful he single-handily killed his world's Phoenix.

Spy's Take-Aways and Questions

- Now that Secret Wars has pretty much ended the Ultimate World (Earth-1610), will we see any more Ultimates? (Have you seen the new Mr. F?!)
    - Will we ever see any Apocalypse content?
    - Namor. Did I mention Namor?
    - Please re-read #12, Gaz.
    - #15 reminded me that Gaz has a First Appearance Cyclops in the works...I'd love them to complete the original 5 X-Men (we already have Jean Grey), repaints of Iceman (make him bald), Beast (a big-footed human), and Angel (just slap on his old outfit) could be like the Future Foundation team recently added...AND they could add Professor X for a complete theme!
    - Names on this list ignored: Apocalypse, Sunfire, Polaris, Marrow, Maestro, Mr. Sinister, Jubilee, Starjammers, and did I mention Namor?

Stay Tuned, True Believers! Next Episode- Ghost Haste!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default Repaints, Retreads and Rehashes: Episode 37- Ghost Haste!

The original Ghost Rider was created by comicbook legends Ray Krank and Dick Ayers for Magazine Enterprises back in 1949. Marvel then had Roy Thomas and Gary Friedrich use that character for "Ghost Rider #1" in 1967...years after the trademark ran out. The character's name changed through out the years from Western Ghost Rider to Night Rider (a name quickly abandoned because of that terms connection with the KKK) to finally be retconned to "Phantom Rider" when the modern Ghost Rider took that name in 1972. In Marvel, anyone in possession of Hellfire can create a 'Ghost Rider'-type of character to do their bidding. Most 'Ghost Riders' are humans bonded with Zarathos by Mephisto. What makes a Ghost Rider in SHSO is the character's vehicle, weapon, and flames. There's several on this list who need to be added ASAP. Here we go:

• Repaint- AKA Reskin. An exact or near exact duplicate hero in terms of combo & PUs/HU. We have just a few of these in SHSO: AAIM, White Phoenix, Classic Daredevil, Avenging Wolverine etc.
    • Retread- Same hero different combos, PUs and HU. Examples: Swashbuckling Nightcrawler and Pirate Deadpool.
    • Rehash- Similar hero similar combo, PUs, and HU. Examples: Red Hulk, Rescue, Beta Ray Bill.

1. Ghost Rider: Earth-616. Roberto "Robbie" Reyes is the latest Ghost Rider. He drives a Hellfire Charger, which Gaz could just change to "Heckfire Muscle Car". His dual swords would be a must and with the new TBolts Punisher's HU, Robbie's HU should utilize his vehicle as well.
    2. Phantom Rider: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). I'm a little biased on this one because I cut my teeth on Western comics. Carter Slade, in this non-Centaur form, was created by the classic comic team of Dick Ayers (Dick actually co-created the character with Ray Krank in 1949), Gary Friedrich, & Roy Thomas back in 1967. He was originally called Ghost Rider and was retconned to Phantom Rider after the creation of the current Mephisto-bonding-Zarathos-to-humans-based riders. I would want a shotgun, 2 revolver, and lariat based combos/PUs/HU.
    3. Ghost Rider 2099: Earth-928. Kenshiro "Zero" Cochrane was a computer hacker who was poisoned (via flechette), his mind was put into a cybernetic body by a sub-agency of SHIELD. His left arm can transform into various bladed/blunt weapon objects (Zero usually has it in claws much like Lady Deathstrike's). His right arm can turn into a flaming chainsaw on an extension pole. His eyes can shoot laser beams. He can create a stealth field for anyone around him including himself (Team Armor boost, right?). And he has regenerative nanobot capabilities (Self Heal). Oh, and an awesome hovercycle.
    4. Undead G-Man: Earth-616. This Ghost Rider drives a Hell-Caddy or his motorcycle w/sidecar (filled with his co-Ghost Rider, Knuckles) and shoots his Tommy gun full of Hellfire bullets.
    5. Vengeance: Earth-616. A former cop, Deputy Kowalski, was cursed after a 'Penance Stare' brought upon himself after Ghost Rider (Blaze) warned him not to intervene while trying to apprehend the soul of a mass murderer/cannibal. He was later given a Hellfire shotgun by an agent of Zadkiel to kill Blaze. The agent was Michael Badilino, the original Vengeance. Kowalski shot Blaze in the chest and absorbed some of the Hellfire turning Kowalski into Vengeance. He uses a bone chain with scythe blades on its ends and posseses the Pollution Stare which is usually depicted as a noxious green gas.
    6. Vengeance: Earth-616. Michael Badilino was the original Vengeance (Vengeance was a 'Ghost Rider' created by Mephisto not using Zarathos). Along with all the standard Hellfire powers (including Regnerative Healing, why our current Ghost Riders don't have this in SHSO makes me upset) Venegeance could shoot the bone chains from his chest and mouth.
    7. Alejandra Blaze: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). AKA Ghost Rider. AKA Alejandra Jones. This scythe-wielding female Ghost Rider was a main character during the "Fear Itself" arc. She briefly held that mantle taking on Johnny's role.
    8. Knuckles: Earth-616. This Ghost Rider is the partner of the Undead G-Man and was base on the 1940's character & Captain America's Young Allies, Percival "Patrick/Knuckles" Aloysius O'toole. He usually carries a nail-bat (bat with nails in it). I'd like to see him as one of Undead G-Man's PUs.
    9. Blazing Skull: Earth-616. Mark Todd has been in comics since 1941. He was a war reporter who was hiding in a cave and happened upon a race of flaming-headed monks called the Skull Men. He was told that his destiny was to be the Champion of Freedom. He can generate fire and has regenerative healing. I want all the Invaders...
    10. Shiver Man: Earth-616. Caleb Jackson was gunned down after killing the men (including a priest who was probably an agent of Mephisto) and was cursed. He shoots Hellfire bullets out of his twin revolvers and can teleport via transmorphing his body into mist. He'd be a Western Spider-Man Noir that shoots fire bullets and can teleport.
    11. Ghost Rider: Earth-616. The Ghost Rider during the American Civil War was a former slave named Caleb. He wore the robe of Death and rode a flaming horse.
    12. Phantom Rider: Earth-616. Before the latest centaur form of Phantom Rider, that moniker and powers resided in the great-great-great-grandniece of Lincoln Slade. Her name is Jaime Slade. And that's what happens when you get your great-great-great-granduncle's ashes spread on you.
    13-15. Shoba Mirza: Earth-616. The four-armed, flaming elephant riding, female Indian Ghost Rider. She's usually seen with a spear, bow, and sword and is said to be brought from Shiva.
    16. Ghost Rider: Earth-616. A samurai version of Ketch by Javier Saltares. This was never used, but should have been...
    17. Lady Ghost Rider: Earth-616. This should have been added with #7. it's Alejandra Blaze.
    18. Spring-Heeled Jack: Earth-616. The Jack the Ripper/British Ghost Rider.
    19-20. Ghost Rider: Earth-2841 & 808122. Based on the "What If?" concept of the original four members of the Fantastic Four getting killed. This Ghost Rider teams up with Spidey, Wolvie, and Grey Hulk to form the 'New Fantastic Four' team. They all look good in blue.
    21. Ghost Spider: Earth-11638. What happens when Uncle Ben doesn't die and the Sorcerer Supreme is Dr. Banner and he gives Peter all the powers of the repentant damned in purgatory? You get a hero with Spider-Man's and Ghost Rider's powers.
    22. Fuego: Earth-616. For fans of genetic drift theory, here is the pyrokinetic from the Children of the Vault. Not human, not mutant, but a new species with common ancestry sped up through time via quantum temporal acceleration. Very science-y.
    23. Ghost Rider 2099: Earth-928. This should've been posted next to #3. This is Zero's Federal Marshal uniform after being forced into the position by Doom.
    24. Jack Chain: Earth-616. A Nuhuman (human with Inhuman lineage activated by the Terragin bomb set off in NYC by Black Bolt) who possesses the power of the Dark Dimension via his chain manifestations.
    25. Iron Ghost: Earth-295. This Age of Apocalypse character was genetically engineered by the Celestials. Ghost Rider in an IM armor.
    26. Ghost Rider: Earth-616. The Tibetan version of Ghost Rider wields a monk's spade.
    27. Hellfire: Earth-616. James Taylor "J.T." James is a descendant of the original Phantom Riders (the Slades). He is a Secret Warrior/Caterpillar and we may see him in "Marvel Agents of SHIELD".
    28. Satan Stomper: Battleworld. The current version of Carter Slade is a Centaur. I do like the mounted 50 Cal/helicopter machine gun.

Bonus Ghost Rider R3s:

29. Zarathos: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). Mephisto's main enemy...because who doesn't want to rule Hell?
    30. Ghost Rider: Battleworld. Johnny Blaze's white and blue stuntman suit worn for the Secret Wars arc.

Spy's questions & posits:

- Will we see more demons in the game?
    - Where's Robbie Reyes?
    - I really want Western style heroes & missions.
    - We should get at least one of the female Ghost Riders.
    - Are we getting anymore 2099 content?
    - Bring on the Invaders.

Stay Tuned, True Believers! Next Episode: They Might Be Giant Man.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 08-06-2015 at 01:02 PM.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

I'm really hoping that we start seeing some Halloween related characters pop up in the code in the following weeks. October is right around the corner and I'm really dreading another year without monsters when looking at what is still to come.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    I'm really hoping that we start seeing some Halloween related characters pop up in the code in the following weeks. October is right around the corner and I'm really dreading another year without monsters when looking at what is still to come.
    I know you're probably referring to the newer characters like Man-Thing or Living Mummy...or even the newer characters like Teen abomination or Jasper Sitwell Zombie...but CA just did a great retrospective of Jack Kirby's Atlas Era here. I'd like some really old school monsters!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'd like some really old school monsters!
    Can a man ask too often for the Fin Fang Four???
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

2 more repaints released, hopefully that means we are closer to Ronan and Professor X.

Default Top 25 from December's Single-Issue Solicitations

Although "All-New, All-Different Marvel" starts in October, "Secret Wars" doesn't end until December. There's 120+ covers/variants coming out in December...which is way too many to post. I did post them on our Team's FB page and the list is available on CBR, as well. Here's my Top 25 covers/variants based on characters that Gaz could/should consider:

1. Guardians of Infinity #1: A lot going on in this series. Ben Grimm joins this team and his variant would be sweet. There's a mystery team called the GotG 1000 (the variant cover may have some spoilers). Venom has a cool Spaceknight costume...but...what I most want is the 31st century (Earth-691) team with: Major Victory/Vance Astro, Martinex, Charlie-27, Starhawk/Aleta, Nikki, Geena Drake, & a large-finned Yondu.
    2. Gwenpool Special #1: I'm jumping on this bandwagon way too early.
    3. The Ultimates #2: Galactus, because Galactus. Variant cover will show up on this list, too.
    4. Squadron Supreme #2: I know Hyperion is on the cover, but he's down on this list (#13). I'm more interested in Namor. After Professor X, Namor is the biggest missing name/character in the Marvel world that is not in SHSO.
    5. Howard the Duck #2: Fred Hembeck made me chuckle out loud when I saw Howard pretending to be the Defender, Namor. I want a normal version of the Quck Fu-fighting Howard.
    6. Uncanny Inhumans #3: Black Bolt would be awesome. It's as simple as that. Oh, and this book features Kang.
    7. Black Knight #2: I sure hope we see Dane Whitman and his Ebony Blade.
    8. Ms. Marvel #2: I could've included Kamala with her new team (#22), but she deserves her own slot. I know most of the world is gaga over Spider-Gwen, but I think Kamala is the best new female character in the last 4 years.
    9. Hercules #2: After finding his name in the new(ish) X-Force Archangel's VOs makes me want this Greek demigod that much more.
    10. The Ultimates #2: As promised from #2...Spectrum, Ms. America, Blue Marvel, and a new look for Carol. YES! YES!! YES!!!
    11. Extraordinary X-Men #4: I have few villains on this list, but Nathan Essex/Mr. Sinister should be in SHSO. Assuming that is Mr. Sinister's bejeweled head on the cover. Inside the jewel an Old Man Wolvie, Magik, and a new look Storm would be welcome additions to our little game, too.
    12. A-Force #1: Who doesn't want a new look for Carol Danvers? Will we get Medusa...or any other Inhuman? I'd prefer a classic Dazzler over that hot mess...and a more 'goth' Nico Minoru.
    13. Squadron Supreme #1: Hyperion, Power Princess, Dr. Spectrum, and Blur...will we ever see these pastiches?
    14. Patsy Walker, AKA Hellcat #1: How easy would making another cat-based character be?
    15. All-New Hawkeye #2: The real cover features a disco Mandarin...and he definitely belongs in the game. But this Fred Hembeck variant has the Two-Gun Kid and Swordsman!
    16. Angela: Queen of Hel #3: I want more Asgardians...especially the females.
    17. Uncanny Avengers #3: A commander Rogers was promised at SDCC '11, but the Old Man version seems cooler. Brother Voodoo would be just be amazing. The new female is called Synapse...don't know enough on her to make a decision. who am I kidding? I want her inclusion, too.
    18. All-New Wolverine #3: OK, this is one of the "90s Marvel" variant covers that doesn't show the title character of Laura "X-23" Kinney in her Wolvie garb (I think we'd all prefer the X-23 look)...but it has Bishop! Here's where I remind everyone he is in the game files and was promised back at SDCC '11. I wouldn't mind that version of Logan, either.
    19. Karnak #3: Karnak has a new look than this variant action-figure cover. I prefer his old one. And Naja is a Nuhuman...which begs the question on where any Inhumans are. AND you can't count Johnny Storm.
    20. Silk #2: I think Silk would be an easy add for Gaz...because we have a GAZillion spideys.
    21. Contest of Champions #3: As a Hulk fan it looks like the only Bruce Banner left will be Maestro Hulk, so I want him. Might as well throw in the classic Gamora and the new characters White Fox and Guillotine.
    22. All-New, All-Different Avengers #3: If this list was based on "most likely" instead of my own greed this would've made the Top 5. A female Thor, SamCap, and Ms. Marvel seem like no-brainers to me.
    23. The Totally Awesome Hulk #1: You have to forgive this Hulk's fan bias...but Amadeus Cho is in the game files, too!
    24. Red Wolf #1: I wonder if this version will be William Talltrees...
    25. The Mighty Thor #2: "Marvel '92" variant cover featuring Thunderstrike. I like Thunderstrike. So, give him to me.

So after you finish giving us all the May-Dump characters, Gaz...here's some easy crowd pleasers!

2 more down and 4 to go. I'm really hoping that we get a Spiderverse dump, so that we can get 3 characters out of the way in one shot and that they don't end up taking the whole month of October, since I'm still holding out hope for a month with some scary characters.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Lightbulb Cosmic Women

I'm back with my list of cosmic women I'd like to see in the game. Who says the Phoenix should be the only female cosmic player available?

1. Ardina. A female clone of the Silver Surfer created with a drop of his blood enchanted by several goddesses, to oppose him when he was under mind control. She has the Power Cosmic.

2. Binary. When a depowered Carol Danvers was abducted with the X-Men by the Brood, she was subjected to an evolutionary ray that unlocked the latent potential of her hybrid Human/Kree genes. Calling herself Binary, she can create a white hole and unleash the whole electro-magnetic spectrum.

3. Galacta. The daughter of Galactus, she prefers to be human-sized and consumes pathogens rather than planets.

4. Goddess. The so-called "good" half of Adam Warlock, split off together with his evil half the Magus when Adam decided to live purely on logic devoid of emotion. She attempted to purge evil by restarting the universe (after annihilating it) with the assistance of several devout disciples who believed they were serving, and worshipping her, of their own free will. I'm doubtful though that Gaz will just let let her name "Goddess" stand on its own.

5. Golden Oldie. During the 1984 Assistant Editors Month, Marvel Team-Up #137 had a famished Galactus attempting to recruit Franklin Richards as his newest herald, only for Aunt May to get in the way of his Power Cosmic blast and transform. Would make a perfect April Fools hero (just as her picture is from Marvel Avengers Alliance's April Fools).

(Sidebar: I always fantasized that this statement from Jared's February 2014 Developer's Blog was a reference to Galactus coming for Aunt May! )
      Quote Originally Posted by Jared
      Something unidentified has been seen flying towards Super Hero City and it looks to land right in the center of the Daily Bugle. Hopefully your heroes are good at fighting not just in missions, because you’re going to need their skills very soon. Don’t let this new threat get to Aunt May’s house!
    6. Captain Universe Invisible Woman. Fleeing Gladiator, the Enigma Force bonded with Susan Richards and vastly upgraded her powers, giving her super strength, flight, and augmented force fields. I can see an Invisible Woman series similar to Phoenix where she becomes increasingly more powerful, from Invisible Woman to Future Foundation Invisible Woman to Captain Universe Invisible Woman. This version of Sue should have a different and faster attack set, similar to how Dark Phoenix is different from the other two.

(Sidebar: we can extend the similarity with Phoenix even further by getting a (First Appearance) Invisible Girl, the counterpart to Jean Grey.)

7. Kismet. Basically Adam Warlock 2.0, she has gone through several identities, beginning as Paragon (and male), to Her, then Kismet, and a seemingly brainwashed and evil Ayesha (battling the Fantastic Four). Super strength, flight, and energy manipulation (she once fought Binary in the pages of Quasar during Operation: Galactic Storm).

8. Nova (Frankie Raye). The stepdaughter of Phineas Horton, the creator of the original Jim Hammond Human Torch, she was drenched in the chemicals he used and acquired flame powers of her own. Freed from the hypnosis that erase her memories of her powers, she become an unofficial member of the Fantastic Four and romantic interest of Johnny Storm, until she volunteered to become Galactus' newest herald to save Earth. Killed during a skirmish of heralds, she was seemingly resurrected as Frances Hyatt.

9. Seeker (Suzi Endo). When the High Evolutionary stole a portion of Galactus' Power Cosmic to become a World Creator, he siphoned the Silver Surfer's own Power Cosmic and transfered it to Dr. Endo, transforming her into his herald. This didn't last long, as Norrin Radd reclaimed his power.

10. Singularity. A baby universe (think a feminine, lite version of Eternity) that crashed into the Battleworld domain of Arcadia during Secret Wars, she joined up with She-Hulk's A-Force. She can teleport allies by absorbing them into herself, somewhat like how Cloak can teleport people, and has other powers that are yet to be displayed.

11. Stardust. A member of the Ethereal race, Lambda-Zero was transformed during a conflict between Galactus and Beta Ray Bill's Korbinite race. She also appeared in the Super Hero Squad Show episode "Last Exit Before Doomsday".
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Listen, someone needs to get on Golden Oldie. Like now.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Default Fun Little Marvel Baseball Quiz

Can you name them?

BANNED

Cool Awesome cosmic women with awesome cosmic looks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'm back with my list of cosmic women I'd like to see in the game. Who says the Phoenix should be the only female cosmic player available?
    Marvel comics would be wise to have all these marvel cosmic ladies appear in the post Secret Wars mainstream marvel universe!