Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I ask that none of this is discussed on our main thread. Thanks!

P1: Sword Flower
    P2: Healing Factor
    P3: CHAAAARGE!

Found as VIs (Voice Interactions- Relationships) in Rocket's VOs (Voice-Overs) Gladiator and New Nova

Chitauri are coming! Will we get the TV show/comic version or the movie version?
    Playable Annihilus briefly mentioned.

New Sidekicks: Silver Surfer, Thanos, Captain Marvel, Super-Skrull

Also MANY more Titles coming soon!
    Thank-you for taking this over and I like that you post them pretty quick.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

Yesterday, as I played with Stealth Cap, I wondered how awesome Multiple Man could be in the game.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Gladiator?! Now THAT will be SWEET!!

Playable Annihilus whenever he emerges and the Super-Skrull sidekick will be downright cool as well.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

Glad to hear about the Thanos sidekick. Can't wait to run around with him.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

I ask that none of this is discussed on our main thread. Thanks!

P1: Sword Flower
    P2: Healing Factor
    P3: CHAAAARGE!

Found as VIs (Voice Interactions- Relationships) in Rocket's VOs (Voice-Overs) Gladiator and New Nova

Chitauri are coming! Will we get the TV show/comic version or the movie version?

Also MANY more Titles coming soon!
    Very excited for when Lady Gamora comes out (Hopefully these next few weeks), there has been a huge shortage in playable females in SHSO so far.

God I hope New Nova isn't released. What a waste of slot that would be. What's going on with the upcoming X-Force themed heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    What's going on with the upcoming X-Force themed heroes?
    X-Force Wolvie is in the code. Other than that all we have is an off-camera, Gaz-Dev voice during a live stream saying "Psylocke and Deadpool"...and a "Brotherhood" mission.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

X-Force Wolvie is in the code. Other than that all we have is an off-camera, Gaz-Dev voice during a live stream saying "Psylocke and Deadpool"...and a "Brotherhood" mission.
    So Psylocke is the only upcoming female hero to look forward to? Who will be in the Brotherhood mission?

So Psylocke is the only upcoming female hero to look forward to?
    and Gamora...
    Who will be in the Brotherhood mission?
    Doesn't say...safe to assume Magneto, Mystique, Juggy & Sabretooth, though. I'm hopping & hoping for Mortimer, though.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I won't be in a rush to get him, I'll wait for a sale. The only reason I'll play him is he helped against Thanos in Infinity.
    <Sigh> I suppose someone has to be playable before they become sidekicks, so I'll have to wait longer for Mini Annihilus to tag along Johnny.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

All-New Member

4. Xorn: Although I'm all for more alt costumes of Magneto and Jean Grey (both were disguised as Xorn) AND I want Husk in the game (She also was Xorn) I want either one of the brothers, Kuan-Yi(n) or Shen-Yi(n). Xorn should have passive & active healing (a nice P2) and gravity and magnetic manipulation.
    Small tiny correction. Magneto was never Xorn. Xorn believed he was Magneto due to Sublime.

As Sublime hoped to use Magneto to kick off a war between mutants and humans.

Amazing Member

So there's coding for Gamora, meaning Star-Lord is coming last.
    Is there any code towards him yet, considering RR and Groot were coded at the same time?
    Also, what happened with that "Racing" gamemode?

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Small tiny correction. Magneto was never Xorn. Xorn believed he was Magneto due to Sublime.

As Sublime hoped to use Magneto to kick off a war between mutants and humans.
    That's why I said Magneto was "Disguised as Xorn" and did not call him Xorn. Grant Morrison wanted him to be Xorn (it was a clever way of bringing Magneto back from the Genoshan destruction) and didn't want a character named Xorn because he liked the cruelty of Magneto pretending to be a hero so that he could "befriend" the X-Men only to turn on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheatster9000x View Post
    So there's coding for Gamora, meaning Star-Lord is coming last.
    Is there any code towards him yet, considering RR and Groot were coded at the same time?
    Also, what happened with that "Racing" gamemode?
    Star-Lord did get his emotes. The only reason Gamora was added in the Codebreaker Report is that her PUs got named.

Nothing more on the 'racing'.

That's why I said Magneto was "Disguised as Xorn" and did not call him Xorn. Grant Morrison wanted him to be Xorn (it was a clever way of bringing Magneto back from the Genoshan destruction) and didn't want a character named Xorn because he liked the cruelty of Magneto pretending to be a hero so that he could "befriend" the X-Men only to turn on them.

Star-Lord did get his emotes. The only reason Gamora was added in the Codebreaker Report is that her PUs got named.

Nothing more on the 'racing'.
    Do you know if Gamora is coming out in a week or do we have to wait a couple weeks before shes up?

So, CenturianSpy and I had a deal.
    We would both make a list of cosmic characters, just for fun!
    It was nice to do, (though harder then it seems to look)
    I don't want to look real bad at this though and I think it worked out.
    This is surely my best list yet!
    Have fun while reading it, and I'm wondering myself who Centurian has picked

top ten galactic characters

[IMG][/IMG]
    1. Galactus: Is there anything left to say about him. He is a giant planet eating cosmic entity and he isn’t yet in the game! But I think he shouldn’t come as a playable character but as a boss in a crisis only mission. One in which heroes and villains team up to save super-hero city. (just like in the series.)
    2. Quasar: Protector of the universe! Really, that’s his occupation. Ok, before that he was just a S.H.I.E.L.D. security agent. With the quantum bands he wears he should be able to fly really fast through the city, cause he is able to fly faster than the light. (could be a fun race match against quicksilver) For power ups. I think he could have nice fast flying powers so he reaches the enemy fast in combination with S.H.I.E.L.D. help for one of his powers.
    3. In-betweener: He would be nice to have in the game I think. Just think about his power-emotes. He is the balance between good and bad so, for example they could make a pigeon fly to him and one half making him try to kill it while the other half wants to love it.
    His powers could be playing with opposites too and his hero-up could play with life and death. Life for himself in form of a health boost (like wolverine) and death for his enemies.
    4. Deathbird: She is the princess of the Shi’ar and worked together with the x-men for a while. Then she betrayed them and became a supervillainess. If she would come into the game I think she should have a nice in air combo and slashes with her claws. Also fun voice interactions with some of the x-men.
    5. Firelord: one of Galactus’ heralds who isn’t really a good or a bad guy. He did however confront galactus once. And to this day he is still his herald. For powers he should have a lot of fire. Like throwing his flaming stick (don’t know the real name in English) or for hero up, beam flames all around him.
    6. Uatu the watcher: Though, most of the time he doesn’t do very much and while being pretty much dead. It is an awesome character. He was already in the game as the one you gave your fractals to in exchange for an chance on noir. So just make it a little smaller and give it psychic and telekinetic powers and put him in the game. Plus for hero-up, maybe one can really stare someone to death.
    7. Drax the destroyer: Since I can’t remember seeing him on any Gaurdians of the galaxy promotional art for shso and in codebreaker reports. I think it’s safe to assume he won’t be coming yet. But still I think he SHOULD be coming. A grumpy fighter who hits so hard you will see real starts when you look around. I think I could live with that.
    8. Ronan the Accuser: I’m actually surprised he isn’t in the game yet since it is a pretty well known character. He’s the leader of the kree empire and has the universal weapon. Making him able to use cosmic energy for firing at enemies or desintegrating his enemies. Pretty badass. He could fire cosmic beams with his weapon, give himself a huge aromor boost with for his combat Armor and for hero-up. Summoning other Kree to help him.
    9. Howard the Duck: First of all, before this I honestly didn’t knew he came from another dimension. I just thought it’s a weird talking duck. However, it’s a weird talking duck who would fit perfectly with this game. (that is, if they kiddify him)Give him some cool ‘Quack Fu’ moves and I think all the kids who play this game would love him. For powers, maybe a yellow cab in which he drives over the enemies and as for the hero-up an awesome and powerful quack fu move.
    10. Stardust: She is yet another herald of Galactus just like silver surfer. She would fit this game pretty good cause furst of all, she’s a girl, and this game still really lacks girl heroes, even with the coming of gamora. Second, she was In the series, which would be a reason to get her in the game to. She remains on Galactus’s side. For powers, let her be in energy form, so she cant be hit for like 3-5 seconds or let her manipulate energy to attack the enemies. As for a hero-up. She’s able to open black holes so why not make a small one close to the enemies?

constructive criticism always welcome
    Last edited by roneers; 09-09-2014 at 06:25 AM.
    Squad name: Glittering Sparrow Mentor
    mostly playing as: Iceman
    Signature Crisis Hero: Sabretooth
    willing to play missions with others

Quote Originally Posted by roneers View Post
    So, CenturianSpy and I had a deal.
    We would both make a list of cosmic characters, just for fun!
    It was nice to do, (though harder then it seems to look)
    I don't want to look real bad at this though and I think it worked out.
    This is surely my best list yet!
    Have fun while reading it, and I'm wondering myself who Centurian has picked

top ten galactic characters

[IMG][/IMG]
    1. Galactus: Is there anything left to say about him. He is a giant planet eating cosmic entity and he isn’t yet in the game! But I think he shouldn’t come as a playable character but as a boss in a crisis only mission. One in which heroes and villains team up to save super-hero city. (just like in the series.)
    2. Quasar: Protector of the universe! Really, that’s his occupation. Ok, before that he was just a S.H.I.E.L.D. security agent. With the quantum bands he wears he should be able to fly really fast through the city, cause he is able to fly faster than the light. (could be a fun race match against quicksilver) For power ups. I think he could have nice fast flying powers so he reaches the enemy fast in combination with S.H.I.E.L.D. help for one of his powers.
    3. In-betweener: He would be nice to have in the game I think. Just think about his power-emotes. He is the balance between good and bad so, for example they could make a pigeon fly to him and one half making him try to kill it while the other half wants to love it.
    His powers could be playing with opposites too and his hero-up could play with life and death. Life for himself in form of a health boost (like wolverine) and death for his enemies.
    4. Deathbird: She is the princess of the Shi’ar and worked together with the x-men for a while. Then she betrayed them and became a supervillainess. If she would come into the game I think she should have a nice in air combo and slashes with her claws. Also fun voice interactions with some of the x-men.
    5. Firelord: one of Galactus’ heralds who isn’t really a good or a bad guy. He did however confront galactus once. And to this day he is still his herald. For powers he should have a lot of fire. Like throwing his flaming stick (don’t know the real name in English) or for hero up, beam flames all around him.
    6. Uatu the watcher: Though, most of the time he doesn’t do very much and while being pretty much dead. It is an awesome character. He was already in the game as the one you gave your fractals to in exchange for an chance on noir. So just make it a little smaller and give it psychic and telekinetic powers and put him in the game. Plus for hero-up, maybe one can really stare someone to death.
    7. Drax the destroyer: Since I can’t remember seeing him on any Gaurdians of the galaxy promotional art for shso and in codebreaker reports. I think it’s safe to assume he won’t be coming yet. But still I think he SHOULD be coming. A grumpy fighter who hits so hard you will see real starts when you look around. I think I could live with that.
    8. Ronan the Accuser: I’m actually surprised he isn’t in the game yet since it is a pretty well known character. He’s the leader of the kree empire and has the universal weapon. Making him able to use cosmic energy for firing at enemies or desintegrating his enemies. Pretty badass. He could fire cosmic beams with his weapon, give himself a huge aromor boost with for his combat Armor and for hero-up. Summoning other Kree to help him.
    9. Howard the Duck: First of all, before this I honestly didn’t knew he came from another dimension. I just thought it’s a weird talking duck. However, it’s a weird talking duck who would fit perfectly with this game. (that is, if they kiddify him)Give him some cool ‘Quack Fu’ moves and I think all the kids who play this game would love him. For powers, maybe a yellow cab in which he drives over the enemies and as for the hero-up an awesome and powerful quack fu move.
    10. Stardust: She is yet another herald of Galactus just like silver surfer. She would fit this game pretty good cause furst of all, she’s a girl, and this game still really lacks girl heroes, even with the coming of gamora. Second, she was In the series, which would be a reason to get her in the game to. She remains on Galactus’s side. For powers, let her be in energy form, so she cant be hit for like 3-5 seconds or let her manipulate energy to attack the enemies. As for a hero-up. She’s able to open black holes so why not make a small one close to the enemies?

constructive criticism always welcome
    Great list. I agree Galactus should be in a mission. Drax is coming, so you don't have to worry about that one. The rest of them would be great additions to the game.
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225