Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

So it looks like we are getting Carnage at some point. Drax will be there for thanksgiving,
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    So it looks like we are getting Carnage at some point. Drax will be there for thanksgiving,
    Interesting, as Carnage was last seen on the DNU list.
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'm shocked every time I go into the game files and do not see "Superior Iron Man"...during the last 'Play with the Devs' Day they mentioned that after X-Force there is going to be a Future Foundation (finally, right?) and a "Special" Avengers Theme (reported by Nader).
    No mention of either in the latest Squad Time.
    What is odd that there was no mention of a Spider-Verse Theme that was mentioned in an off camera moment from the Massively game night...
    I noticed that Superior Spider-Man in the set behind Eric is an homage to the Superior Spider-Man #32 cover which is a prelude to Spider-Verse, so it may be sourced from in the future.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by the_key_24 View Post
    Interesting, as Carnage was last seen on the DNU list.
    We were told that he wasn't on the list back in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    No mention of either (FF Theme & "Special" Avengers Theme) in the latest Squad Time.
    Only "theme" mentioned after X-Force was Drax. I'm going to assume those two are still happening. It wouldn't shock me if a Spider-Verse Theme sneaks back in there, especially with all this Carnage talk.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

We were told that he wasn't on the list back in March.
    Who is on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    Who is on the list?
    The official list is proprietary and we aren't privy to it. We have garnered names like Bishop & Namor in the past, but generally the list consists of FOX studios', Sony studio's, and Columbia/Paramount currently held titles.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I noticed that Superior Spider-Man in the set behind Eric is an homage to the Superior Spider-Man #32 cover which is a prelude to Spider-Verse, so it may be sourced from in the future.
    Which proves my point that Gaz is G for greedy and no longer fun. Inferior Uglyman and "mystery" boxes ruined what was a fun game.
    Last edited by Shadow; 11-12-2014 at 12:18 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Which proves my point that Gaz is G for greedy and no longer fun. Inferior Uglyman and "mystery" boxes ruined what was a fun game.
    O come now. You're letting your loathing of SpOck and bad luck withk boxes color your view of a game that adds more content and plenty others to offer. This proves nothing.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Default Repaints, Retreads and Rehashes- Episode 6: Ant-Man

Hank Pym has the biggest fart in the game and the classic probing finger. His attacks remind us that big power can come from small packages. Hank has multiple variants for all three of his sizes, and the Ant-Man identity is also used by Scott Lang. Gotta love the Pym particles. So here are some lower-case R3s:

• Repaint- AKA Reskin. An exact or near exact duplicate hero in terms of combo & PUs/HU. We have just a few of these in SHSO: AAIM, White Phoenix, Classic Daredevil, Avenging Wolverine etc.
    • Retread- Same hero different combos, PUs and HU. Examples: Swashbuckling Nightcrawler and Pirate Deadpool.
    • Rehash- Similar hero similar combo, PUs, and HU. Examples: Red Hulk, Rescue, Beta Ray Bill.

1. Yellowjacket: Multiple Earths. I think most of us love the uniform but can't get the image of Hank hitting his wife while wearing this outfit. Even though this was due to a mental illness, the Hank Pym character lost a lot of fans that day. Hank and Janet later reconciled. SHSO could use this costume and his bio-stingers. it would also be nice if he had shrink AND growth abilities.
    2. Ant-Man: Multiple Earths. These 4 pics show Scott Lang's most iconic versions of the Ant-Man uniform. As you can see the black and red colorings are switched from that of Hank Pym's versions. I love the Fantastic "4" on the chest as well as the Marvel-style spider. The other main difference between Scott & Hank is the antennae on the helmet. Scott has long wavy antennae in one look and his Marvel NOW! version has none.
    3. Ant-Man: Earth-730784. This version is from the 1990 13-episode "Avengers: United They Stand" TV show with corresponding comic book. They were awful. But, the new looks are interesting.
    4. Beetle Boy: Earth-71166. Hank and Janet's youngest kid (on this Earth) with all of Hank's powers & Hank's Yellowjacket uniform (with a beetle instead of a yellowjacket on the chest).
    5. Ant-Man: Earth-TRN123. This is "Marvel's Avengers Assemble!" version of Hank. This show is not as well written as EMH. But, it's still Marvel...
    6. Ant-Man: Earth-616. Eric O'Grady was a SHIELD employee who stumbled across Hank's Pym particles AND the 2006 G.I. Ant-Man Battle Suit which comes with two extra 'legs'. Pym briefly used this suit as well.
    7. Wasp: Earth-616. Hank takes the name of his fallen ex-wife, his uniform is also a homage to Janet. Guns, wings, and the title of Scientist Supreme.
    8. Ant-Man: Earth-9997. This version is the son of Captain Universe (Arcturus Rann). I hope we get some Microverse love in SHSO, someday.
    9. Ant-Man: Earth-199999 (???). I'm really looking forward to the July 17th, 2015 release of this movie. It's been in production for 10 years, so I Hope (van Dyne) it is good. I wonder if Gaz will give us these movie versions.
    10. Ant-Man Deathlok: In "The World" (Weapons Plus secret breeding lair) there is a unknown figure named Weapon Infinity who has called for and producing Deathlok versions of many superheroes. SHSO needs Deathlok in the game. An Ant-Man Deathlok would be cool, too.
    11. Stinger: Earth-982 (and Multiple Earths). The daughter of Scott is going to show up a few times in this series. Her MC2 Stinger costume is just a female version of Ant-Man.
    12. Myrmidon: Earth-616. An odd name taken from Greek tales of Achilles (they were his warriors). This hulked-up version of Scott was created by the High Evolutionary. I love the ant jaw pincers/barbs he has growing out of his arms.

As you can see the tiny hero of Ant-Man has big potential with just a few tweaks. The questions this little guy makes us have: Will we see a Scott Lang version? Maybe his movie version? What size will Yellowjacket be if/when we get him? Would you buy a girl version of Ant-Man? Are we ever going to see any more MC2 characters in the game? How about Deathlok and Weapons Plus content? Since we're getting a Future Foundation theme soon, will we see alternative Fantastic Four members?

I hope you enjoyed the 12+ alts. Stay Tuned, True Believers...Anti-Venom is next.

Default 11/13 CBR Codebreaker Report

Soooooo many files...

1. Grey Hulk: found as a VO (voiceover interaction "relationship") with X-Force Deadpool.
    2. Leader: also found as a VO (voiceover interaction "relationship") with X-Force Deadpool. Also, during the Squad Time Episode 5, two Gaz employees (including lead animator Nate) are discussing a new character that floats on a chair and shoots "mind bolts (or bullets)". I think that may refer to Prof. X, but I can see how they may have been talking about Samuel Sterns.
    3. Sam Alexander: Nova: Modern Nova has his badge now in the XML file.
    4. Dark Phoenix: I know she's already in the game, but now she has a "villain" file that Gaz gives to characters who become mission bosses. This is a very small file so we'll keep an eye out for this.

Stay Tuned, True Believers!

Soooooo many files...

1. Grey Hulk: found as a VO (voiceover interaction "relationship") with X-Force Deadpool.
    2. Leader: also found as a VO (voiceover interaction "relationship") with X-Force Deadpool. Also, during the Squad Time Episode 5, two Gaz employees (including lead animator Nate) are discussing a new character that floats on a chair and shoots "mind bolts (or bullets)". I think that may refer to Prof. X, but I can see how they may have been talking about Samuel Sterns.
    4. Dark Phoenix: I know she's already in the game, but now she has a "villain" file that Gaz gives to characters who become mission bosses. This is a very small file so we'll keep an eye out for this.

Been leveling up Nova to 20, pretty excited for Sam!
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Squad Level 2775+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

Grey Hulk and Leader would each be fun, but I hope that Leader would be a mission boss, not just a playable character. I'm actually kind of nervous that we aren't seeing updates on the FF characters. It's supposed to be an upcoming theme. Is there any hopeful news, Spy?
    Favorite G.I.Joes: Snake-Eyes, Airtight, Ghostrider
    Favorite DC Heroes: Superman, Flash, Blue Beetle
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Captain America, Nightcrawler, Human Torch

Default Most Wanted Marvel Heroes Characters

Acolyte Colossus: After Colossus became stuck in his metallic form and his sister died, he decided to join the Acolytes, a team of mutants working for Magneto. Personally, I like this costume a lot more than his more iconic red and yellow one.
    Big Time Spider-Man: Spider-Man built this stealth suit at Horizon Labs. It bends sound and light around it, rendering the suit completely invisible. Iron Man and Captain America have stealth suits, so why not Spider-Man?
    Blue Suit Human Torch: Since Human Torch isn't part of the Future Foundation, this would be a good choice for an alternate costume for him. It would be nice to complete the blue Fantastic Four outfits and get Johnny to "Flame off".
    Fear Itself Black Widow: In the Fear Itself story, an Asgardian named the Serpent reawakens. To fight him, Tony Stark creates a combination of Asgardian weapons and armor with his Stark tech. This is Black Widow's awesome new costume.
    Fear Itself Dr. Strange: Dr. Strange got this new costume during the Fear Itself event, which included a staff that would boost his magical ability.
    Fear Itself Wolverine: During the Fear Itself storyline, Wolverine was upgraded with uru armor and a substance similar to lava covering his claws.
    Future Foundation Invisible Woman: If we are getting a Future Foundation theme soon, this would be a good chance to upgrade Invisible Woman and show why she's the FF's most powerful member.
    Holiday Hulk: I'm not sure whether this outfit appeared in the comics, but it would make a great character for Christmas. Maybe he could be won during a Christmas achievement?
    Inverted Future Foundation Invisible Woman: While unlikely, there could be a possibility of getting these black costumes for the Fantastic Four. They look amazing, and SHSO seems to be giving a little more focus to X-Men and Fantastic Four now, so maybe.
    Inverted Future Foundation Mr. Fantastic: See above.
    Luke Cage Earth X: Earth X (Earth-9997) is a reality where Terrigen mists gave everybody superpowers. Luke Cage and some other previous superheroes became law enforcement to keep things under control.
    Marvel NOW! Moon Knight: In case you don't know, Marvel NOW! was a relaunch of several series. This was Moon Knight's new black-and-white costume.
    Marvel NOW! Scarlet Witch: The Marvel NOW! Scarlet Witch wearing only red would be a good redesign for a character that doesn't have any yet.
    Punisher Noir: This isn't Frank Castle, this is Frank Castellione, Jr. Spider-Man Noir is added, but there should be more Noir characters.
    Punisher Trench Coat: Is it just me, or does Punisher somehow look way cooler when he wars this trench coat? This is probably the simplest repaint Gazillion could make.
    Secret Avengers Moon Knight: When Moon Knight was part of the Secret Avengers black ops unit. The dark costume makes it a lot easier for him to blend in and sneak around at night.
    Supernova: Sam Alexander has never gone by the name Supernova, but it would be an easy way to differentiate between him and Richard Rider. This is the Nova most kids probably know, due to him starring in Ultimate Spider-Man.
    Udon Taskmaster: At one point, Taskmaster got an upgrade. Instead of carrying a bunch of weapons, he used two guns, a sword, and a device hat could create solid energy forms. He also gained the ability to mimic voices.
    Wakandan Tech Black Panther: Black Panther is my 4th favorite superhero, and Marvel recently announced a Black Panther movie. This caped outfit would make a good choice for a second T'Challa.
    White Outfit Black Widow: I really don't know a lot about this costume, but it would make a nice contrast to the two we have now.
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 11-22-2014 at 11:54 AM.

Default Baymax Character Spec

Baymax and the rest of Big Hero 6 need to be in SHSO. I'll be doing "character specs" of every member of the team this week.

Power Emote 1: Hiro appears and gives Baymax a fist bump. Baymax says, "Bada-lada-la".
    Power Emote 2: You can then move around as unarmored Baymax, but flying or using emotes reverts you back to normal.

Power Emote 3: A pigeon falls down, but Baymax heals it (similar to Anti-Venom's second power emote).
    Pose: The same as his pose, but his armor doesn't fall off.

Power Attack 1 (I Know Karate): Baymax chops and kicks, damaging enemies within a small radius.
    Power Attack 2 (Care Satisfication): Baymax applies a health boost to every player.
    Power Attack 3 (Rocket Fist): Baymax's rocket fist deals damage to enemies in a straight line.
    Hero Up: Baymax flies around in a circle, hitting enemies in a large radius.
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 11-22-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Default February Solicitations and Why Gaz Should Pay Attention to Them.

Marvel's February solicitations were announced today, it looks like Marvel is really pushing their Star Wars series "Darth Vader". Hopefully, Gaz is taking notice to the Marvel trends on the new Marvel Teams.

1. All-New Captain America: Fear Him #4: My first two cover focus on Sam-Cap. I'm obsessed with him. Cobra and Armadillo are on this cover, too. They'd make amazing mission co-bosses.
    2. All-New Captain America: Fear Him #1-4: During recent play with the devs, Nader reported that Gaz is working on "special" Avengers. I hope that includes the new Sam-Cap. Wouldn't mind getting that new Nomad either.
    3. Angela: Asgard's Assassin #3: Anyone else say her name like Tony Danza pronounces it in Who's the Boss?. You do now. She's got more clothing than Tigra, so, she shouldn't be a problem to add. Right, Gaz?
    4. All-New Invaders #15: Gaz, that pointy-eared guy on the bottom right is Namor. You should look into him. While you're googling who Namor is, Gaz, you should also look into Jim Hammond, Radiance, and Carrie Gruler (Iron Cross II).
    5. Avengers World #17: Anyone else liking the Cannonball and Smasher arc? I hope Gaz does...
    6. Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier #5: One of the more bloody books, how great would Crossbones be?
    7. Captain America & The Mighty Avengers #5: White Tiger would be so easy to add...
    8. Guardians of the Galaxy #24: Glad we're getting Drax. Thrilled to see Guardian in the game files. I would love to see Mantis, Howard the Duck, Cosmos and Douglok (Warlock) in SHSO.
    9. Deadpool #42: Threw this one in here because Eric likes Omega Red. He likes him A LOT.
    10. Fantastic Four #643: Cover showing Sleepwalker, inside has Wizard/Bentley 23...but who is the guy on the left? No more? Na-moron? Eeyore? Oh, it's Na-Gaz's second biggest omittance after Prof. X-or.
    11. Ghost Rider #11: Robbie Reyes and his flaming, American-muscle cars would be awesome!
    12. Guardians 3000 #5: You gotta love how Marvel combats the white supremacists by naming the new Herald "Stormfront". This is the most science-fiction-like Marvel Team there is. Yondu, Nikki and Charlie-27 are rocking this cover. Ex-Herald Nova is there, too.
    13. Ms. Marvel #12: Kamala Khan is quickly endearing herself to readers. She's zany.
    14. X-Force #15: I like the two X-Force characters we got so far, I'll probably like the new Deadpool this week, too. What I WOULD like is a REAL X-Force Theme with Fantomex, Marrow, Domino, Forge, Dr. Nemesis or a retro pick of Warpath.
    15. Silk #1: I wrote the blurb for #17 first. Everything I said 2 covers down holds true for this cover, too.
    16. Spider-Man & The X-Men #3: Anyone going to read this? It looks like Peter's students are Rockslide, Glob Herman, Eye-Boy, No-Girl, Ernst and Shark-Girl...I have no idea who the first kid is (Amadeus Cho?).
    17. Spider-Gwen #1: As a non-Spidey fan, I'm actually a little disappointed that we didn't get the Spidey-Verse theme that was alluded to for November. The talk on Carnage does give me hope for one soon, though. Hope we see this brilliantly costumed Gwen, too.
    18. Thor Annual #1: I was going to put Thor #5 here (because I love the idea of Absorbing Man and Titania in SHSO), but the new female Thor is featured in the Annual as well as a storyline by CM Punk.
    19. Uncanny Avengers #2: I'd like to get Brother Voodoo, that you do so well.
    20. Wolverines #5: We just got X-Force Wolvie, and Marvel is killing him off. It's a perfect time to get X-23 and her new awesome uniform.

2015 looks like a big year with new teams and characters. I hope Gaz is on board!

Stay Tuned, True Believers! I'm tweaking my Anti-Venom R3 list.