Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Super Hero Squad Online's "Most Wanted" Characters! Redux

My favorite thread from the old forums. This was started by PSINGRAPHD in January of 2012. On this thread we all post what heroes (content) we would LOVE to see in SHSO. Get posting those lists & pics!

Page 1: Native Americans, Asian-Pacific Islanders, South American/Latino/Latin Americans, Australians, Repaints/Retreads, Black/African-Americans, 1930s/1940s, 1950-Marvel Age, Atlas Era Giants & Monsters, Robot/Android/Cyborg, Inhumans, Maggia, & Avengers.

Page 2: Avengers (continued), Alphabet "A-E", Jewish, Irish/Irish-American, Alphabet "F-H", India, & Alphabet "I-J".

Page 3: Patriot List, Earth Day, St. George's Day, Alphabet "K-L", & Bird Compendium.

Page 4: Brotherhood Duel, Alphabet "M", Symbiotes, X-Men Duel, & Alphabet "N".

Page 5: Alphabet "O", & Tony Stark Birthday IMs.

Page 6: Gay/Bisexual, & Alphabet "P".

Page 7: Alphabet "Q-R".

Page 8: Kid Compendium,& Alphabet "S".

Page 9: Alphabet "S" (continued), & ADA Awareness Day.

Page 10: Alphabet "T", Day of the Cowboy, Audio Appreciation Month, & Alphabet "T" (continued).

Page 11: Alphabet "U".

Page 12: Alphabet "V", & Nov15 Solicitations.

Page 13: Women's Equality, & Alphabet "W-X".

Page 14: Cosmic Duel.

Page 15: Cosmic Duel (continued), & Alphabet "Y".

Page 16: Thunderbolts Duel, & Alphabet "Z".

Page 17: Xavier & Jean Grey Institute Duel.

Page 18: Galactus' Heralds, & Sidekicks.

Page 19: Numbered Characters.

Page 20: Abombination R3, & Agent Coulson R3.

Page 21: Agent Venom R3, American Dream R3, & Angel R3.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 09-19-2015 at 01:10 PM.

I'm going to repost all my old lists. Here's my first one, Native Americans:

1. Warpath : Double knife fighting, Flying, and an X-Force member? Too awesome not to be in this game.
    2. Forge: Not only should he be in the game, he should have part of a zone (preferably an X-Mansion zone) dedicated to a "Forge's Shop" where you can craft items (including crafting things from superfluous cards). One of his specials, or his HU, should be a blast from his mutant-power neutralizing gun. AND he is an X-Force member!
    3. Thunderbird: Would love to see him and a Genosha zone/mission.
    4. Danielle Moonstar: Remember when Gaz said they were focused on Marvel NOW!? What happened to that?! I though for sure we'd get Dani in her new Defender role. Anyway, a girl archer who also has a magic sword AND a magic staff seems a no-brainer and her PUs would be AMAZING.
    5. Shaman: Who doesn't want a guy who can levitate, pull almost anything from his medicine bag, can summon an eagle at will, and has a Mystic Staff? We NEED more Alpha Flight!
    6. Talisman: Another Alpha Flight member who is second only to Dr. Strange in her mystical arts ability. Here's a snippet from her wiki:
    She has the ability to tap into mystical forces and to manipulate them for a variety of effects, including levitation, astral projection, exorcism, matter manipulation, the ability to see prophetic visions, telepathy, teleportation over vast distances, opening inter-dimensional portals, animating the undead, generating wind blasts and lightning, summoning air spirits, calling forth spirit animals, creating magical shields of light, and generating blasts of magical energy.
    Who doesn't want that in the game?!
    7. Snowbird: Another Alpha Flight member. Snowbird can transform into any Canadian animal! Her PUs/HU would be soooooo fun!
    8. Silver Fox: OK, her combo, PUs, and HU would be pretty lame (she might/would be the worse hero in this game). But, I want a Weapon X arc with missions and new Weapon X heroes/villains.
    9. Echo: Wouldn't it be nice to see a deaf hero in the game? No voiceovers just ASL. Anyone who can copy moves (photographic reflexes- like Taskmaster) would be welcome to the game.

Default Top 9 Asian-Pacific Islander Characters

1. Jubilee: She's in the game files already (not done, though), she SHOULD be in the game. Anyone who grew up watching the X-Men cartoon of the 90's can't believe she's missing (the fact that Professor X isn't in the game is a crime against humanity- but, he's not Asian)
    2. Sunfire: Two words- Fiery Plasma.
    3. Daken: Son of Wolverine, same powers different look. We need The Dark Avengers.
    4. Lady Deathstrike: I'm a Wolverine fan and I want a large Wolverine arc in the game. If Gaz ever gives us a 'story mode', Wolverine should be the first.
    5. Amadeus Cho: How cool would it be to have using his moped around the hotpots (this could segue into other vehicles like Hawkeye's flying bike)? Using Hercules' adamantine club in missions would also be a great segue to get those god-heroes. We could also get Kerberus as a pet, who doesn't want a coyote? All this and he's already in the code (not done).
    6. Silver Samurai: Would love to see a Japanese-based mission with pagodas, temples, and gardens. We already have ninjas, let's get a character from Wolvie's last movie (even if they broke canon).
    7. The Mandarin: Iron Man 3 almost ruined this villain for me. Would like to see Gaz due him justice as a true villain.
    8. Armor: How cool would it be to have that exoskeleton running around punching baddies? Answer: VERY.
    9. Surge: A great start to getting the disbanded "New X-Men". Would love to see more electrical effects in the game.

Default Top 10 or so South American/Latino/Latin American Characters

1. Sunspot: I would want Gazillion to have him change to the all-black 'powered up' form for his HUs/PU. AND a voiceover saying "Careful Bobby, you're strong, not invulnerable!" would be a MUST.
    2. Darwin: It would be neat to see him interact with new underwater (where is that Atlantis?) or space missions. I would also like his body to change in the fire and ice missions within the game. That would take a buttload of programming, but he'd be unique. Maybe those could be his PUs and he'd just get a huge defensive boost.
    3. Power Man: No, not Luke Cage in his 70's garb (we do need that though), but he does work with Iron Fist (nice segue). This is Victor Alvarez. He could have a passive drain on surrounding baddies (tough to program) or it could be used for his PUs/HU. He could suck some of their lifepoints (chi) and hit them with some sort of power attack. Of course he better glow red like in the comics during these powered attacks.
    4. Nova: What?! Sam Alexander is Latino? Es verdad. Give Nova a blue helmet and change around his combo (new PUs/HU would be nice, too). The irony is that 'Nova' in Spanish means 'doesn't go'.
    5A. White Tiger- Hector Ayala: SHSO needs Marvel's 1st Hispanic hero. The three amulets would make easy PUs, and his body style is exactly like Black Panther's. They could use his voiceovers to teach a little Spanish, too.
    5B. White Tiger- Angela Del Toro: Hector's niece also has the power to camouflage.
    5C. White Tiger- Ava Ayala: With an obvious Kraven the Hunter tie-in (spoiler: he killed her father), you can tell the difference between her and her cousin Angela Del Toro because her costume completely covers her face.
    8. Feral: We'll probably never see Feral because she is EXACTLY like Tigra. Or, we will see Feral because she is EXACTLY like Tigra. All they would need is a new skin and voiceovers (and hopefully new PUs/HU).
    9. Rictor: The picture shown is his classic X-Men uniform. A Seismic hero would be extremely cool. The question is will we see him, Shatterstar, or Northstar because of their sexual orientation. I would love for Gazillion to answer that on a Feedback Friday.
    10. Cecilia Reyes:Another healer that can control a small force field, she would be easy to build.
    11. Slingshot: SHSO needs a female speedster. 'Nuff said.

Now for a guilty pleasure, I present for your entertainment - a character from the first comic book given to me:

12. El Aguila: "The Eagle" was an obvious Zorro rip-off, but, I would absolutely LOVE a fencing style sword fighter who can also discharge electricity. His costume is the perfect level of cheesey.

I would also like to give Echo from my Native American post an honorable mention. She is also Hispanic. Her being deaf could augment (via teaching a little ASL) the purpose of having these 12 heroes teach a little Spanish/Portugeuse.

And last but certainly not least, direct from The Super Hero Squad TV Show, I present Captain Brasil:

From the episode "O Captain, My Captain" you can see her along with Wolverine (as Captain Canada), Captain Australia, Captain Britain, and Captain Lichtenstein (my favorite). ALL of these need to be in the game

Default Top 9 Australians

Wow...that's a lot of bad guys. Marvel must hate Australia.

1. Rocket Raccoon: There's a lot of debate on his origin. There is no debating his accent and the need for him to be in the game. Can't wait to have him and his arsenal in SHSO. I guess we'll have to wait for a GOTG push.
    2. Pyro: First of SIX bad guys on my list. We need this fire slinger to start a nice Brotherhood run.
    3. Kraven the Hunter: OK, he's only an Aussie on Earth-1610. He still counts as much as koalas are bears. I'm a firm believer of having all the Sinister Six in this game, and Sergei's outfit screams to be included.
    4. Captain Australia: "O Captain, My Captain" was SHS's BEST episode. Gaz needs to get hip to this.
    5. Boomerang: An Aussie version of Bullseye. Who doesn't want more boomerangs in this game?
    6. Grizzly, Theodore Winchester: Whether you call them the Wild Pack or the Six Pack, we need them. I Hope Gaz ressurects this man-beast to pair with his friend Domino. Her killing him was an accident.
    7. Kangaroo, Frank Oliver: A boxer who can jump as high as Hulk? Yes, please. LOVE the He-Man hairdo, too.
    8. Gorgeous George: We need more bad guys with extending arms. More importantly, we need the Nasty boys and their leader Mr. Sinister.
    9. Boomslang: Not created by the guy who came up with "Smang it" (that guy really likes to smash and bang it), we need an intro to the Serpent Society. AND, he does boomerangs TOO!

Default Top 10 or so Wanted Repaints/Retreads

1. X-Force Wolverine: For reals. It's not like I'm asking for sharks with laser beams on their friggin' heads. Can we get some X-Force love in this game?
    2. Mr. Fix It Hulk: Being an unapologetic Hulk fan, many of you might be surprised he's not my #1. Well #2 ain't too shabby. This is one character that couldn't be a repaint. He needs Tommy guns. Thing has a suit, why not Hulk? Besides, he was promised at the 2011 ComicCon.
    3. More Noir: Why should Spidey have all the love? Would love Noir Punisher, Daredevil, Deadpool, and Iron Man. Just pick one already, Gaz.
    4. Future Foundation: We know they are partially coded and it's not like we're asking for Tong, Turg, Vil, Wu & etc. Slap the new unis on Reed, Sue, and Ben. The rest you can make sidekicks...that would be sweet.
    5. Iceman: Iceman with hair is stupid. THERE, I said it. We know of "Classic Iceman" in the code.
    6. Marvell as a Kree: You know what's NOT marvelous? The fact that we don't have any Kree in this game.
    7. Original X-Men: A double dose of me wanting a bald Iceman plus a "how cool would it be?" question regarding a more human Beast. I'd even buy another Angel, Jean, and Scott in these uniforms.
    8. Ms. Marvel: I like her new outfit, and I can't be the only fan of her hair.
    9. Luke Cage: They make Luke Cage bald and give Iceman hair...what is it, Opposite Day? Give us his classic look.
    10. Fantastic Four She Hulk: She could pave the way for Medusa and Ms. Thing.
    11. Wonder Man: Out of all his outfits, they gave us the most boring. The Safari jacket is a winner.

My DIShonorable mention is Quicksilver. Gaz really messed up that one.

Default Top 10 or so Black/African-American Characters

1. Bishop: He's partially coded. He's awesome. We need him and his robot arm and guns.
    2. Misty Knight: She has a robot arm and guns but she is no homage to Bishop. It would be nice to get her after Iron Fist and maybe see a Brood Queen or Puppetmaster mission. Her afro alone demands inclusion.
    3. Monica Rambeau: Captain Marvel, Photon, Pulsar, and NOW! Spectrum, she maybe the most underrated heroine in Marvel's history. Would love to battle Egghead or Plantman with her.
    4. Brother Voodoo: If you like Dr. Strange you'll love Brother Voodoo. He has also possessed the title Sorcerer Supreme and could have amazing smoke and mist PUs/HU. And the summoning of his brother Daniel Drumm would be an amazing attack.
    5. Cloak: I can only imagine how fun it would be playing as a tandem with Dagger. The combos, PUs, and HU would easily be one of the most favorited in the game. I think the sidekick coding will come in handy if they ever bring this pair to SHSO.
    6. Isaiah Bradley: One of the most controversial characters in Marvel who deserves to be in the game. I think a black Captain America would be hugely popular.
    7. Deathlok: A hero who has a song by Megadeth needs to be included.
    8. Night Thrasher: Cool armor. Cool Weapons. We need some New Warriors love.
    9. Doorman: Having almost no powers worth mentioning, I want Doorman because he is part of the GLA.
    10. Maggot: Who else wants to use two omniverous slugs as weapons?

BANNED

Well, I was going to post my updated list today soon so I guess I'll do it here.
    1. Agent Venom and Modern Kaine/Scarlet Spider share this spot
    2. Sam Alexander Nova
    3. Hybrid
    4. Anti-Venom (Don't let him rot in the code Gaz )
    5. Frogman
    6. Sunfire
    7. Doom 2099
    8. Dark Wolverine
    9. Cloak
    10. Dagger (I'd rather have them as separate characters who summon the other via Hero UP)

Villains:
    1. Crossbones
    2. Carnage
    3. Electro
    4. Rhino
    5. Daken
    6. Raze (Logan and Mystique's son from the future)
    7. Pyro
    8. Flipside
    9. Kraven
    10. Sandman

And for alts of characters in the game.
    Big Time Spider-Man/Stealth Suit
    Captain Canada Wolverine