Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast

Default Most Wanted Year by Year: 1949

It's time for another Olympian-centric list.

Ares: Area, or Mars, is the Olympian god of war. He was a member of the Dark Avengers. Ares would fight using a wide variety of weapons, and should have a passive strength and armor boost.
    Dionysus: Dionysus (also known as Bacchus) is the Greek god of partying. One of his powers is to make people go crazy. He should be able to use this in missions to cause enemies to attack each other.
    Hera: Hera is the Olympian goddess of marriage, and is also called Juno. She, along with other major Greek gods, should be playable in SHSO.
    Zeus: Zeus is the king of the gods, the god of the sky, and Hercules' father. He also goes by the name Jupiter. He is essentially the Greek equivalent of Odin. He is the most powerful Olympian god, so he should be one of the game's strongest characters. Zeus' attacks would need to involve the summoning of lightning.

Still waiting for Domino. Any news on another X-Force month?

Default Most Wanted Year by Year: 1950

Marvel Boy: Robert Grayson's father created a spaceship to take his family to Uranus to escape the Nazis. They were welcomed by the Uranian Eternal civilization. Robert returned to Earth in 1950. He became the superhero Marvel Boy, using quantum band duplicates and a spacesuit that allows him to breathe in Earth's atmosphere. Marvel Boy later became an Agent of Atlas.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Codebreaker Report

Spy wasn't doing it so I guess it's up to me!

65568-1.jpg

Thunder Bolt Punisher got a rework to his powers.

1: Venomous Agent
    2: It's Elektra!
    3: Red Hulk Out

captureddtsyo_edited-1.jpg

Gaz is already on the hooks for the next part of the mission "The Fight for the Fractals Continues"

That's all for now. Now we just have to wait for that 'bug' fix. You know what I mean?
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Codebreaker Report

Now this is something different, looks like each PU will feature a quick team-up with a fellow Thunderbolt, so should we expect Deadpool (with the others) in the HU?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Codebreaker Report

Spy wasn't doing it so I guess it's up to me!

65568-1.jpg

captureddtsyo_edited-1.jpg

Gaz is already on the hooks for the next part of the mission "The Fight for the Fractals Continues"

That's all for now. Now we just have to wait for that 'bug' fix. You know what I mean?
    Thanks for doing this, the files were loading in an unknown location on my PC, and when the loaded to the right file, they all loaded...too many to parse!

I'm glad T.Pun isn't a repaint!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Thanks for doing this, the files were loading in an unknown location on my PC, and when the loaded to the right file, they all loaded...too many to parse!

I'm glad T.Pun isn't a repaint!
    Your very welcome! Looks like they are working hard to not make repaints here. WM MK II had a different Hero Up so In this case I'm glad.

Default All-New, All-Different Marvel Titles

OK, I think Gaz is not going to get us any Secret Wars content...hopefully they're looking forward to the All-New, All-Different books and we can get back on track. Here's the covers:

I see at least 25 new characters and 25 Repaints I want...

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

OK, I think Gaz is not going to get us any Secret Wars content...hopefully they're looking forward to the All-New, All-Different books and we can get back on track. Here's the covers:

I see at least 25 new characters and 25 Repaints I want...
    I think Gaz is going through there own secret wars.

Mmm, I like that Storm Outfit...
    (As always, still wanting a new, better Storm in the game)
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

This post-SW hero checklist from CBR should provide us a list of wanted heroes.

Remember the lack of monsters for last year's Halloween? There's Hit-Monkey, Googam (please, please SHSO, give us also Gorgilla, Elektro, and playable Fin Fang Foom for the Fin Fang Four!), Teen Abomination, Elsa Bloodstone (monster hunter), Dum Dum Dugan (monster hunter), Manphibian, Man-Thing (already appeared in the 'toon), and Werewolf By Night (already in the game unless this is a different Werewolf).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    This post-SW hero checklist from CBR should provide us a list of wanted heroes.

Remember the lack of monsters for last year's Halloween? There's Hit-Monkey, Googam (please, please SHSO, give us also Gorgilla, Elektro, and playable Fin Fang Foom for the Fin Fang Four!), Teen Abomination, Elsa Bloodstone (monster hunter), Dum Dum Dugan (monster hunter), Manphibian, Man-Thing (already appeared in the 'toon), and Werewolf By Night (already in the game unless this is a different Werewolf).
    I actually just read that isn't Googam but Orrgo. And the Zombie is/was Jasper Sitwell!

I actually just read that isn't Googam but Orrgo. And the Zombie is/was Jasper Sitwell!
    Sitwell… a zombie?!
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Default Most Wanted Year by Year: 1953

Grand Director: William Burnside was a man obsessed with Captain America. He somehow discovered the Super-Soldier Serum forumla while in Germany. He gave the formula to the U.S. government, changed his name to Steve Rogers, got plastic surgery to look like the original Steve Rogers, and became the fourth Captain America. At one point, the evil Dr. Faustus brainwashed Burnside into becoming a villain named the Grand Director. He used a titanium shield. All six Captain Americas should be playable in SHSO.
    Zombie: Simon Garth was a businessman murdered by his gardener due to his mistreatment of him. The gardener got Garth resurrected as a zombie and possesed an amulet allowing him to control Garth. The Zombie eventually managed to kill his gardener, but many other people later got hold of the amulet and the power to control Garth. The Zombie had enhanced strength, healing, and mystical senses.

X-Factor

before I suggested a more 90's X-Factor. As QS and Havok are already in the game and can be given repaints, all you would need would be Polaris and the Multiple Man, (I would prefer Strong Guy but Polaris has a much higher profile then poor Guido and Jaime Madrox is a must have). But the way the Future Foundation has been bundled would be fantastic for the 2000's version of X-Factor:

- Madrox
    - Strong Guy
    - Polaris
    - Syrin
    (with a secret added Layla Miller bonus)

Peter David the writer of X-Factor got about a decade of dedicated fan base following with X-Factor... how long was the Future Foundation around for? or the Punisher's Thunderbolts?