Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'm going to have to re-look at those books...I don't remember Jessica in a Mighty or Worthy outfit...and I sure don't remember her having/wielding Kuurth's hammer.

Regardless...I'm for EVERY variant.

Edit: Also, why did they not choose her new look?

Sorry, but this couldn't go unnoticed: that Spider-Woman Costume is an MAA exclusive.

Basically, the MAA story (season 2 at least) revolves around the Serpent and Skadi (Sin) finding Worthy. As of right now, the known MAA EXCLUSIVE Worthy are She-Hulk as Breaker of Men, Luke Cage as Breaker of Worlds, and now Spider-Woman as Breaker of Stone. All others have not been revealed yet. If you want to know more about the story, just look it up.

Just thought I'd clear that up. So chances are, we'll never see that alternate in SHSO. If they do decide to do Worthy, it'll be Comic Worthy, not MAA Worthy.

Edit: MAA also has its own Horsemen that are different than the comics: Beast as Pestilence, Rogue as Famine, X-23 as War, and Iceman as Death.
    Last edited by Lousy; 03-05-2015 at 12:28 PM.

Secret Wars' "E is for Extinction" cover and concept art released...I want the team, but I do not like this style of comicbook.

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default Most Wanted Avengers NOW! Characters

Abyss: The Abyss are an alien race affiliated with the Builders, Gardeners, and Alephs. Abyss can transform into a gas as well as being able to control people's minds.
    Ai Apaec: Ai Apaec is the Mochica god of the sky. He has similar powers to Spider-Man. Ai Apaec can wall-crawl and shoot webbing. He also has a healing factor and venomous fangs.
    Angela: Aldrif Odinsdottir is the half-sister of Thor. She's a Guardian of the Galaxy. Angela has standard Asgardian powers like strength, durability, and flight. She fights with swords and axes.
    Black Swan: Yabbat Ummon Turru is a character from the alternate reality of Earth-1365. She has telepathy, flight, force fields, and can shoot optic blasts from her eyes like Cyclops.
    Captain Universe: The mysterious Enigma Force game Tamara Devoux her powers. The Enigma Force has also possessed Daredevil, Hulk, Invisible Woman, Juggernaut, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, and Spider-Man 2099. It gives the host abilities such as cosmic awareness and manipulation of enrgy and matter.
    Doombot: This Doombot is a heroic member of Avengers A.I., a team of robotic superheroes. He can fly and shoot energy like other Doombots and Dr. Doom. He should be added in an Avengers A.I. theme along with Jocasta, Victor Mancha, and Monica Chang.
    Eimin: Eimin Worthington is the daughter of Archangel. She can shoot acid out of her wings, and uses them to fly. She should be added along with her brother Uriel.
    Ex Nihilo: Ex Nihilo is a Gardener and the brother of Abyss. He can control plants, blast energy, and breathe fire.
    Falcon Cap: When Captain America was aged by the Iron Nail, he gave the Captain America mantle to Falcon. Seeing a combination of Captain America's fighting skills and Falcon's flight would be amazing.
    Female Thor: Super Hero Squad Online is missing a ton of major Thor supporting characters. After Thor lost his worthiness, this unknown woman became the new female Thor. She could be in a theme of Thor characters that are female along with Angela and Sif.
    Henry Hayes Deathlok: Like the other Deathloks (who also need to be added), Henry Hayes is a cyborg. He fights using guns and has superior physical and mental abilities.
    Inferno: Dante Pertuz is one of the new Inhumans. Like Human Torch, he has the ability of pyrokinesis. Inferno can generate fire and plasma, and shoot them at enemies.
    Medusa: Medusalith Amaquelin is the queen of the Inhumans and is married to Black Bolt. Her power is complete mental control over her hair. She can use her hair as a whip, lasso, rope, or many other devices.
    Miss America: America Chavez is a Young Avenger. She has many powers due to being from an alternate reality, including flight, strength, speed, and invulnerability. She should be in a Young Avengers theme with Wiccan, Hulkling, Kate Bishop, Iron Lad, Stature, and Patriot.
    Nightmask: Nightmask is a being created by Ex Nihilo. Nightmask's energy halos allow him to create portals and release energy.
    Smasher: Izzy Kane possesses the Exospex, which allow her to download superpowers. They've given her X-ray vision, strength, speed, energy projection, and flight.
    Starbrand: Kevin Connor is the owner of the Star Brand. The Star Brand gives the user infinite power. The power it gives him is only limited by Kevin's imagination.
    Striker: Brandon Sharpe gained electrokinesis, one of my favorite superpowers. He can use this power to shoot lightning, create force fields, and fly. He's pretty similar to Electro.
    Triton: Triton is an aquatic-based Inhuman. He's the cousin of other famous Inhumans like black Bolt, Crystal, and Medusa. If Triton spends too long out of the water, he will die, so he uses a water-circulation apparatus to survive.
    Toxie Doxie: June Covington manipulated her DNA to give herself various superpowers, such as force fields and energy blasts. She impersonated Scarlet Witch as part of the Dark Avengers.

Two new Secret Wars books announced:

Ain't gonna lie...I want the rest of the Howling Commandos (Living Mummy, Man-Thing, and that new Marcus the Centaur). OH...I forgot Shiklah!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 03-11-2015 at 12:00 PM.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

New "Captain Marvel and the Carol Corps" Secret Wars book announced:

Default Repaints, Retreads and Rehashes: Episode XXX- Electrocity

Maxwell "Max" Dillon is not the only electrokinetic squaddie we have. Thor, Storm, and every IM have some type of electrical discharge and there are more...whether they get their electrokinesis through a bolt of lightning, bioengineering, a capacitor mishap, or a swarm of electric eels here are some clear R3s from this Sinister 6 member:

• Repaint- AKA Reskin. An exact or near exact duplicate hero in terms of combo & PUs/HU. We have just a few of these in SHSO: AAIM, White Phoenix, Classic Daredevil, Avenging Wolverine etc.
    • Retread- Same hero different combos, PUs and HU. Examples: Swashbuckling Nightcrawler and Pirate Deadpool.
    • Rehash- Similar hero similar combo, PUs, and HU. Examples: Red Hulk, Rescue, Beta Ray Bill.

1. Electro: Earth-616. Max's less cartoon-ey Marvel NOW! version. Lately he's been working with the Black Cat after being biomedically manipulated by The Rose/Hand.
    2-3. Electro: Earth-1610. This version of Max was bioengineered by Justin Hammer (why someone hasn't killed him yet is beyond reasoning). He wears the black leather in the first few appearances but now goes au natural in his pure energy form.
    4. Electro: Earth-120703. I actually liked Jaime Foxx's performance...he'd look cool in the black hoodie for SHSO.
    5. Electro: Earth-TRN123. Max's Ultimate Spider-Man version simulates his Earth-120703.
    6. Symbiotic Lightning Lord Electro: Earth-111. This fan version has actually made his way into Marvel lore.
    7. Electro: Earth-58163. House of M's version of Max.
    8. Electro: Earth-751263. This Counter-Earth version of Elektro was a half man/half eel hybrid in the Spider-Man: Unlimited cartoon series
    9. Aftershock: Earth-982. Max's true daughter (until Marvel makes a Magneto-Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch decision) lives in the MC2. Here comes a bunch more females...because SHSO needs more female characters.
    10-11. Jolt: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). Helen Takahama got her powers via bio-genetic engineering by Arnim Zola after her parents were killed by Onslaught. She was a member of the Redeemers, Young Allies, and Thunderbolts...all three teams severely neglected in our game.
    12. Aftershock: Earth-616. A member of the Bastards of Evil a group of villainous teenagers brainwashed by the team's leader (Superior) into believing they are the illegitimate children of several villains. Superior himself claims to be The Leader's son. She believes/d that she is the daughter of Max.
    13-14. Surge: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). Noriko Ashida got her electric gauntlets from Forge which helps her control her mutant powers. She was a member of the New Mutant Squad and New X-Men Teams which have been ignored by Gaz.
    15. Nahrees: Earth-616. A light-skinned Kree who was exposed to the Terragin Mists and part of a delegation of youngsters sent to Earth to learn Earth culture.
    16. Axon: Earth-616. Erin Cicero was a spree killer (she killed her husband and 2 kids and three other people) who accepted human experimentation to negate her sentence of life in prison. A group of scientists led by John Ryker infused her body with a combination of Gamma Radiation and a bio-genetic engineered sample from Zzzax. She was a member of the Gamma Corps: Black.
    17. Stinger: Earth-616 & Earth-295. Wendy Sherman is a mutant who worked for Apocalypse's Alliance of Evil. The Alliance of Evil's powers were augmented/strengthened by Source's (Michael Nolan) addictive mutant pulses. Stinger killed Source's wife so Source took back his pulses allowing X-Factor to destroy the Alliance of Evil.
    18. Electro: Earth-803. 803 is quickly be called the Marvel Steampunk Earth. It is also home to Spider-Verse's Lady Spider.
    19. Shocker: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). Herman Schultz gets his electrical powers via a battle suit. He is/was a member of the neglected teams Villains for Hire, Hood's Gang, Masters of Evil, Defenders (Villains Team), and the new Black Cat's Gang.
    20-21. Bevatron: Earth-616. Fabian Marechal-Julbin was part of the mutant team Hellions which was formed by Emma Frost (The White Queen of the Hellfire Club). The Hellions got their name from the Hellfire Club and NOT its team leader also called Hellion.
    22. Striker: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). Brandon Sharpe was a child star who quit acting after his powers manifested. He is a student of the Avengers Academy...which is also neglected by Gaz.
    23. Bolt: Earth-616. Christopher Bradley was a mutant who also had the Legacy Virus. He also used Chris Nord's Maverick uniform/persona. Chris Bradley was a member of the New Warriors...a team that is also ignored.
    24. Tommy Lightning: Earth-616. Thomas Lovejoy built a suit that allowed him to draw in electricity and emit it through node controls in his gloves. He was a member of the 70s team (though the books were WWII era) The Crusaders. I'm a sucker for all those old or retconned-old teams.
    25-26. Shocker/Paralyzer: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). Randall Darby was a member of Magneto's Mutant Force/Resistants. I'll never understand how he walked on those clawed feet.
    27. Berzerker: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). The mohawked Ray Carter was a member of the Tunnelers a villainous subsect of the Morlocks...who also aren't in our little game.
    28. Living Lightning: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). Miguel Santos is the son of a member of the Lords of the Living Lightning- a 60s cult built on world domination, he got his powers through one of the cult's bio-electric machines. He was the bodyguard of Striker's mom and most assume that he is Striker's father even though he came out as a homosexual at a GLA (Great Lakes Avengers) meeting which he incorrectly thought was a Gay & Lesbian Alliance of superheroes. He is a member of the Texas Rangers from the 50 State Initiative...one of the best teams.
    29. Supercharger: Earth-616. Ronald "Ronnie" Hilliard was a son of a father/son science team that worked with electro-generation. After an explosion that killed his dad he developed his powers. He worked with the Crimson Cowl's version of the Masters of Evil.
    30. Johnny Ohm: Earth-50701. John Ostrum was convicted for murders he did not commit and sentenced to die on the electric chair. He survived two attempts to execute him as well as surviving the third attempt when the electric chair was struck by a bolt of lightning. At the time they found the real killer he was so depressed he hung himself in the cell but was brought back to life by Niles Van Roekel's 'Frankenstein' (re-animation) experiments. Johnny is a Metahuman on the Imperfects team.
    31. Blitzkrieg: Earth-616. Franz Mittelstaedt was a power company safety inspector who, you guessed it, got hit by lightning. His control of lightning is the best in Marvel. He can create contructs (shields and weapoons), create a lightning tornado (which he uses to fly much like Whirlwind uses an air tornado), and magnetically controlled bolts (works like heat seeking missiles but tuned to the bio-magnetism of objects/people).)
    32. Night Machine: Earth-616. You got to love how Marvel uses real people in history and gives them secret identities as superheroes. Meet Nikola Tesla...yes...THAT Tesla.
    33. Elektro: Earth-616. With a "K". A 45 foot tall sentient robot made by Wilbur Poole that went on a rampage, then recruited by the US Army, then shrunken to 7 feet by Mr. Fantastic, then became the Baxter Building mailman, then teamed up with FFF's team. Too cool not to have in SHSO.

Take-A-Ways and Questions:
    - How do we not have Kraven and Vulture?
    - I don't know if I want Surge or Jolt more.
    - Will we ever see the bald, pure-energy version of Max?
    - I want some Thunderbolts and Masters of Evil content.
    - How great would the Fin Fang Four playables be? FFF in that chef outfit would sell, so would Elektro in his Max homage, a Hawaiin shirt Gorgilla, and a diapered Googam.
    - Why don't we have any Hellions, New Warriors, New X-Men, or Inhuman content? AND very little Avengers Academy content?
    - Did you notice how many mainstream teams and themes are not represented from this list? It's over 20!

Stay Tuned, True Believers! Next Episode- That's Natchios cheese!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

33. Elektro: Earth-616. With a "K". A 45 foot tall sentient robot made by Wilbur Poole that went on a rampage, then recruited by the US Army, then shrunken to 7 feet by Mr. Fantastic, then became the Baxter Building mailman, then teamed up with FFF's team. Too cool not to have in SHSO.

Take-A-Ways and Questions:
    - How great would the Fin Fang Four playables be? FFF in that chef outfit would sell, so would Elektro in his Max homage, a Hawaiin shirt Gorgilla, and a diapered Googam.
    You know me, Spy, I've been clamoring for the Fin Fang Four like forever. Ok, maybe not, but c'mon, Mini FFF is already in the game, just differentiate the sidekick from the playable villain and we're good to go! Besides, if Elektro makes it maybe we can see his steady Roberta the former Baxter Building robot receptionist.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    You know me, Spy, I've been clamoring for the Fin Fang Four like forever. Ok, maybe not, but c'mon, Mini FFF is already in the game, just differentiate the sidekick from the playable villain and we're good to go! Besides, if Elektro makes it maybe we can see his steady Roberta the former Baxter Building robot receptionist.
    YES! The game needs to embrace the silliness. I think more of us need to recognize this.

EDIT: Marvel just announced the next Secret Wars book called "Years of Future Past":

Just a reminder to Gaz that we need Avalanche, Blob, and Pyro. Destiny could only be a NPC.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 03-11-2015 at 10:58 AM.

According to Hot Toys' Cosbabys the blue/gold/white Iron Man uniform, from the Avengers 2 movie, is called Iron Legion. Wouldn't mind this repaint in SHSO.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

is whiplash_playable, mole man_playable, and leader_boss new?
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    is whiplash_playable, mole man_playable, and leader_boss new?
    Whiplash has been there for years, Leader popped his head up a year ago and Mole Man has been around...nothing really new in latest coding other than Iron Monger being in three different files.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Whiplash has been there for years, Leader popped his head up a year ago and Mole Man has been around...nothing really new in latest coding other than Iron Monger being in three different files.
    lol i saw that. I thought iron monger was trashed so I... well your just CenturionSpy.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Maxwell "Max" Dillon is not the only electrokinetic squaddie we have. Thor, Storm, and every IM have some type of electrical discharge and there are more...whether they get their electrokinesis through a bolt of lightning, bioengineering, a capacitor mishap, or a swarm of electric eels here are some clear R3s from this Sinister 6 member:
    Great list as always. My personal favorite Electro costume is the one from The Spectacular Spider-Man, but it's unlikely to appear due to the likeness being owned by Fox.

Top 3 Planet Hulk Charcters
    I watched the Planet Hulk movie on Netflix recently. It was pretty good. There should be a Planet Hulk theme with these characters, Red King, and Skaar.

Korg: Korg is an creature made of orange rock who only wears shorts and possesses enhanced strength and durability. So, yeah, he's pretty much the Thing. Korg is a Kronan, a member of the species Thor fought in his first appearance.
    Miek: Miek is a Native from the planet Sakaar. Since he's insectoid, his exoskeleton provides him with extra durability. He fights with various primative weapons, such as spears.
    Caiera: Caiera is a Shadow Person who uses the planet Sakaar's Old Power to enhance her strength, stamina, and durability. She was the wife of Hulk and the mother of Skaar.

Top 3 Female Symbiotes
    My first Top 3 List had a list of most wanted symbiotes. Now that Carnage, the fifth male symbiote, has been added, I decided to make a list of my most wanted female symbiotes. By the way, I'm not a fan of the recent symbiote retcon.

Mania: Andrea Benton was granted a portion of the Venom symbiote by Flash Thompson, earning traditional symbiote powers. Mephisto gave her the ability to control minor demons. Mania would play similarly to Agent Venom, and would look amazing aesthetically.
    Scream: Donna Diego recieved the Scream symbiote from the Life Foundation, who spawned it from one of Venom's seeds. Scream was the only one of the five Life Foundation symbiotes who wasn't combined to form Hybrid. Scream has a few unique symbiote abilities, including controlling her hair like Medusa and generating a "sonic knife".
    Scorn: The Scorn symbiote was formed within Tanis Nieves' prosthetic arm after she wore the Carnage symbiote for a brief time. Because of the unique way the symbiote was born, it became a machine/symbiote hybrid able to fuse with technology.

Top 3 Purple Characters
    SHSO has characters with green, red, blue, and orange skin, so why not purple?

Gladiator: Wasn't Gladiator found in the code a while ago? What ever happened to him? Anyway, Kallark the Gladiator is a possible former herald of Galactus who has a ton of Flying Brick powers. These include strength, speed, durability, flight, heat vision, freeze breath, and a healing factor.
    Lockheed: Sure, Lockheed appears in Shaowcat's power attacks and is a sidekick, but that doesn't mean he can't be playable too. Lockheed is a dragon-like alien who can fly and breathe fire, and is a member of the Pet Avengers. He could show up in a theme with other Pet Avengers like Zabu, Throg, and Lockjaw.
    Persuasion: Kara Killgrave is the daughter of Purple Man and a former member of Alpha Flight. She has the same power as her father, mind control, but with a twist. The people she controls also turn purple. This could be a very interesting visual effect for power attacks.

New Secret Wars book announced 1602: Witch Hunter Angela