Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Where's the codebreaker report? There's a ton of new stuff in the files. Tsk, tsk, I'm going to have to write this up into Spy's performance review.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Where's the codebreaker report? There's a ton of new stuff in the files. Tsk, tsk, I'm going to have to write this up into Spy's performance review.
    <laughs> I'm working on it now!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default 5/15 CBR Codebreaker Pictorial Report - just one day late!

1. Assassin Spider-Man: Will probably go by Spider-Man (Earth-8351): P1- Not Just Webs; P2- Precognition; P3- Hey, Wolvie!
    2. Spider-Woman Gwen Stacy: P1- Tricky Shots!; P2- It's Raining Webs!; P3- Backflip Kick Swing FTW!
    3. Shadowland Daredevil: P1- Fearless Kick; P2- Shadowy Justice; P3- Flipkick Without Fear
    4. Future Foundation Mr. Fantastic: P1- Future Click; P2- Futureclap; P3- Future Spin
    5. Future Foundation Thing: P1- Clobberin' Jump; P2- Future Kick; P3- Futuristic Cannonball
    6. Future Foundation Invisible Woman: P1- Futureburst; P2- Futurebat; P3- Futurelaunch
    7. Ronan the Accuser: P1- Universal Blast; P2- Infinite Power; P3- Power Spin
    8. Iron Monger: P1- Rocket Time!; P2- Art of War; P3- Rocket Punch
    9. Thunderbolt Punisher: P1- Thunder Baton; P2- Punishing Grenades; P3- Punishing Shot
    10. First Appearance Cyclops: P1- Rapid Beams; P2- Mutant Defense; P3- Blastspin
    11. X-Force Archangel: P1- Wing Blades; P2- Healing Force; P3- Cyclone Swipe
    12. Bowman: All the Hydra Four got new "Playable" coding...odd.
    13. Tactical Force
    14. Militant
    15. Hammer
    16. Classic Luke Cage: Code reworked.
    17. War Machine MK2: P1- Flamestrike; P2- Battle Systems!; P3- Rock N Roll!
    18. SP//dr: P1- Swatting the Fly!; P2- SP//dr Sense; P3- Round Up Time!

There's more coming, folks...
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 05-15-2015 at 03:28 PM.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

You forgot about the new mission!!!!
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    You forgot about the new mission!!!!
    <laughs> I'm only halfway through the files...What's the new mission?

Here's the new MEGAmission (Gaz's words): "The Fight for Fractals"

Crooks are tearing up the city- word is they're stealing Infinity Fractals! That can't be good, right?
    Give Daredevil a hand with Bullseye!
    Whoa, it's the Kingpin! Team up with Elektra to take him down!
    Join forces with the Punisher to bring Green Goblin to justice!
    Help Iron Fist with those scaly villains!
    It's time to kick some butt with Luke Cage!
    It's a bunch of Mysterios! Team up with Black Cat to take them down!
    Some of Spider-Man's sinister foes have been spotted in the city! Stop them!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 05-15-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

So much stuff to be released. I really hope they manage to release 2 characters a week if we're getting so many rehashes and clones. For my personal taste, Ronan is really the most interesting character out of the whole lot.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Seems like the New FF are just going to be repaints...
    They are named differently, but basically they're the same moves.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    4. Future Foundation Mr. Fantastic: P1- Future Click; P2- Futureclap; P3- Future Spin
    5. Future Foundation Thing: P1- Clobberin' Jump; P2- Future Kick; P3- Futuristic Cannonball
    6. Future Foundation Invisible Woman: P1- Futureburst; P2- Futurebat; P3- Futurelaunch
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    So, clones... *lets out a tiny sigh*

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we are finally, even if eventually, getting the Future Foundation variants of Reed, Ben, and Sue (and if only Light Brigade Johnny would join them and round out the group). I just wish they were going to have different basic and/or Power Attack movesets (especially with some P2 team boost action...the one thing I'd love if one or two FFers had, particularly Sue and/or Reed)...was especially hoping that Reed would become ranged or mixed, seeing how ranged would definitely fit him between his powers and potentially having a high tech weapon or two.

But clones or not, some FF alternates are certainly better than just Tux Thing and not any further.

Count me in as also looking quite forward to Ronan.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    Took the word right out of my mouth
    Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    So, clones... *lets out a tiny sigh*

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we are finally, even if eventually, getting the Future Foundation variants of Reed, Ben, and Sue (and if only Light Brigade Johnny would join them and round out the group).
    *BIG SIGH*

I'm crestfallen there's no Johnny in the new code, which is a damn shame because apparently this version of him in other games is reported to be a powerhouse, and with Annihilus now playable he's the perfect counterpart. I hope we don't have to wait as long as X-Force fans are in getting Archangel.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

So, outside of Ronan, and maybe SP//DR, just repaints? Shame.

This is my third consecutive (but hopefully final) one-character "list". The early 1940's were clearly a slow era for new heroes.

Patsy Walker: Patsy Walker's codename is probably the only thing that's kept her out of the game so far. If she was added, she would probably be called something along the lines of "Heckcat". Walker first appeared as a normal human in a series of romance comics. These were later retconned to be in-universe comics loosely based on Earth-616's Patsy Walker. She decided to become a superhero once learning the Beast's secret identity and discovering a costume. She has no powers, but is extremely athletic and uses grappling hooks and steel claws.
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 05-31-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Hercules: I know what you're thinking. Hercules' first appearance wasn't until 1965 in Journey into Mystery Annual #1. However, Hercules was actually first shown in a 1945 Tommy Tyme story in Young Allies #16. Hercules is the Olympian god of strength. The Greek Pantheon should be in SHSO to go along with the Norse mythological characters. Additionally, he was in the Super Hero Squad Show, making him an obvious candidate.
    Spirit of '76: In 1945, Timely Comics continued to publish its Captain America comics. There was no problem with this until Captain America was revealed to have been frozen near the end of World War II. This created obvious continuity problems. To rectify them, the Captain America in the contradictory stories was revealed to have been a man named William Nasland. As Captain America, Nasland used a steel shield. He later became a hero known as the Spirit of '76. There have been 6 Earth-616 Captain Americas, and all should be in the game.
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 05-31-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Default Most Wanted Year by Year: 1946

Isbisa: Simon Meke's supervillain name was an acronym for the six stages of mankind (Iron, Steel, Bronze, Ice, Stone, and Atomic). He created a complicated plan to try to break the All-Winners Squad apart, but failed. He later was responsible for the creation of the mutant Nuklo and the death of Miss America. Isbisa discovered the Fourth Wall and tried to utilize its power to become a popular character, but was stopped by She-Hulk. Meke's suit allows him to discharge radiation.
    Spiderman: Not to be confused with Spider-Man. Spiderman was a crazy one-shot Blonde Phantom villain who mutated spiders into enourmous bulletproof creatures. Spiderman fought with a knife and used a net as strong as steel to capture his enemies. A super-obscure character like this could be fun, and he might even get people to remember thy hyphen in Peter Parker's alias.
    Last edited by Spectacular Spider-Fan; 05-31-2015 at 06:36 PM.

Default Most Wanted Year by Year: 1947

First off, I want to apologize again for the lack of characters in this post. I hope that I'll soon have enough characters created in one year to make an actual list.

Namora: Namora is the Atlantean cousin of none other than Namor himself. While Namor would obviously be a prerequisite for her addition, she still deserves to be in the game. Namora could be added in an Agents of Atlas theme along with Jimmy Woo, Gorilla Man, Human Robot, Uranian, and Venus. She would also fit in with a 1950s Avengers theme in addition to Kraven, Silver Sable, and Ulysses Bloodstone. Namora has the same basic powers as her cousin.

Default Most Wanted Year by Year: 1948

Apollo: Apollo is the Olympian god of the sun and of music. If we can have the Norse gods in SHSO, the Greek pantheon of gods should be playable as well.
    Mercury: Not to be confused with the X-Man Mercury, this character (also known as Hermes) is the Olympian god of speed and travelers. Again, I think it would be fun to have a theme for Greek gods.
    Sun Girl: The origin of the superheroine Sun Girl is largely unknown. Some sources claim that she is a being that comes from the sun, while others suggest that she is just a normal human. She doesn't seem to have any superhuman abilities, but she utilizes a Sunbeam Ray Gun to fight enemies.
    Venus: Venus, or Aphrodite, is the Greek goddess of love. She had a long-running comic series of her own through the 1940's and 1950's.