Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

It looks like the next theme is going to be Spider-related, because these two just showed up in the code:

They also did a little work on a character named cyclops_omega. I don't think it's a new playable hero, but I'm not sure what else it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    It looks like the next theme is going to be Spider-related, because these two just showed up in the code:

They also did a little work on a character named cyclops_omega. I don't think it's a new playable hero, but I'm not sure what else it could be.
    Nice finds, Mags!

I sure hope Gaz gives us one of the new female Spideys (Gwen or Silk) in that theme with Carnage and Big Time Spidey (who should glow green & red).

As far as "Omega Cyclops", I have two theories:
    1. "Omega" level is going to be the new Max level (higher than 20).
    2. The new version will be one of these:

Left Picture: This is considered Cyclop's first "Omega Level Mutant" design. (most likely)
    Right Picture: This is Cyclop's Outfit from Marvel's The End arc. "The End" = Omega.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 01-14-2015 at 12:00 PM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Smashing Colossus Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

Nighthawk:
    • P1- Cyclone Swoop
    • P2- The Best Defense
    • P3- Strafing Run

Onslaught:
    • P1- Astral Prison
    • P2- Psionic Majesty
    • P3- Mental Dominion

OK, I'm trolling a little here, but Gaz started it...

We ARE finally getting Mysterio's "Things Are Afoot!" mission and during the mission briefings Stilt-Man, Howard the Duck, and Paste Pot Pete are mentioned...JUST mentioned. They ain't coming...yet...hopefully.

1. Skaar: Juggy talks to him....but so do a bunch of other guys.
    2. Luke Cage #2: I sure hope it's his Classic form...

Note that I didn't include Professor X (don't worry Omega!)...he did get his expanded tool tip coding done, but it looks like he'll come after Nighthawk and Onslaught

Stay Tuned, True Believers!
    We need flipping Skaar

Quote Originally Posted by Smashing Colossus View Post
    We need flipping Skaar
    ...in a proper Planet Hulk theme with Korg, Miek, and Elloe Kaifi PLUS Red King missions.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Smashing Colossus Ninja

Yeah that would be a nice combination.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodo hmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

Oh my god.

Big time Spidey is my favourite spider-man next to EOTE and Ben Reilly, and Carnage. OH MY GOD CARNAGE.

Default Repaints, Retreads and Rehashes- Episode XIX: Marvel vs. Marvel

I'll say this first: Captain Marvel is my LEAST favorite character in the game. Not only do I have to play him on mute because of the ridiculous amount of "marvelous" s but his combo is boring, his PUs generally suck, and his HU is bad. His amazingly coifed hair and his uniform is his only saving graces. Oh what Gaz could do with a few minor tweaks to give us a character that is deserving of the name Captain Marvel. Mar-Vell is a White-Kree. White-Krees are the majority of the Kree Empire and are a result of centuries of inbreeding between the ruling Blue-Kree race. This was a commentary on races by the writers of Marvel, and a good one. Mar-Vell's powers were mainly caused from moving from one gravitational field to another and his Kree physiology that made him super strong/agile/better invulnerability to elements. Mar-Vell's powers were augmented by Dr. Benjamin Savannah's radiation treatments that caused Mar-Vell to convert solar energy into his energy attacks & flight and by the Nega-Bands, which were made by the Supremor (Supreme Intelligence) of the Kree. OK Gaz, pay attention to these R3s:

• Repaint- AKA Reskin. An exact or near exact duplicate hero in terms of combo & PUs/HU. We have just a few of these in SHSO: AAIM, White Phoenix, Classic Daredevil, Avenging Wolverine etc.
    • Retread- Same hero different combos, PUs and HU. Examples: Swashbuckling Nightcrawler and Pirate Deadpool.
    • Rehash- Similar hero similar combo, PUs, and HU. Examples: Red Hulk, Rescue, Beta Ray Bill.

1-4. Captain Mar-Vell: Earth-1610, 8096, 616 & 79102 pictured (multiple Earths). AKA Mahr Vehl AKA Captain Marvel AKA Geheneris Hala´son Mahr Vehl. How could you not want a Kree uniform wearing Mar-Vell?
    5. Mar-Vell: Earth-2301. Mar-Vell's Mangaverse uniform. "Martin Elwood" also has a laser sword (because Nega-Bands aren't an "elegant weapon").
    6-7. Captain Marvel: Earth-616 & 80920. Carol Danvers. Carol Danvers. Carol Danvers. Nope. Saying her name three times does not work like Beetlejuice.
    8. Captain Glory: Earth-200080 (multiple Earths). Noh-Varr's dad was exposed to cosmic rays and can manifest an armor around his body like Hisako Ichiki (Armor-who also belongs in the game). Her father has yet to be named...
    9. Uranian: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). AKA Marvel Boy. Robert Grayson uses his Uranian headband that gives him telepathic powers as well as using (used) duplicates of the Quantum Bands. He's a member of the under-appreciated Agents of Atlas team.
    10-11. Captain Marvel: Earth-200080 (multiple Earths). AKA Marvel Boy. Noh-Varr is a Kree with nanomites in his blood AND cockroach DNA spliced into his own. These bio-engineered features allow him to wall crawl, have fingernail/claw attacks, and shoot grenades from his fingertips. He also had Nega-Bands (now uses Kree war-gauntlets) and still uses Kreee replicator mines.
    12. Protector: Earth-200080 (multiple Earths). Noh-Varr's Kree uniform given to him from the Supremor with his new title "Protector".
    13. Martyr: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). AKA Quasar AKA Captain Marvel. Phyla-Vell is the daughter of Mar-Vell and Elysius (an I.S.A.A.C. artificially created Eternal). She wields a Quantum Sword.
    14. Photon: Earth-616. AKA Captain Marvel AKA Legacy. Genis-Vell is the brother of Phyla-Vell (same mom and dad). He has all his dad's powers but on a stellar scale. He often focuses his energy blasts through a Kree pistol. He also can teleport.
    15. Quasar: Earth-616 (multiple Earths). Wendell Vaughn's middle name is Elvis. Just awesome. He is a being of pure Quantum Energy now, but before he wore the Quantum Bands that could also make quanta-contructs like shields and weapons.
    16. Captain Marvel: Earth-1610. Rick Jones has been more different superheroes in Marvel than anyone else. I think most of us would want his A-Bomb form. But, in the Ultimate universe he was Nova and now is Captain Marvel, donning a Kree uniform. He is also a teleporter.
    17. Crusader: Earth-616. Thelius is another Uranian, and he looks exactly like Robert Grayson, but he's a bad guy. Typical doppleganger storyline.
    18. Captain Marvel: Earth-26111. Janet van Dyne as Captain Marvel? Yes. She was a member of the Defenders built around stopping Morgan le Fay.
    19. Captain Marvel: Earth-11051. Dorrek VIII used this moniker while retaining his powers as his half Skrull counterpart. So, he's a blend of Captain Marvel and Hulkling. I'd rather have him as Hulkling.
    20. Doctor Minerva: Earth-616. Minn-Erva is a Blue-skinned Kree who now wears the Nega-Bands and fights alongside Captain Atlas.
    21. Lord Mar-Vell: Earth-10011. Mar-vell's Cancerverse form...

Interesting potential with this one character. The thing is, I would be very upset with a Repaint. This character needs a COMPLETE overhaul, and many of these 21 characters I've shown could do that. Here's some points to ponder: Other than Ronan the Accuser (who I believe is still coming based on the game files), will we get more Kree content including Mar-Vell in his Kree uniform? Should I have put Carol Danver's versions of Captain Marvel on her R3s? You'll have to wait until the "M"s for that answer. Am I the only one who wants Agents of Atlas content? Will we ever see Noh-Varr in SHSO? What about Mar-Vell's kids? Why isn't Wendell Vaughn in the game? In what form will Rick Jones first come to SHSO? Where are our Young Avengers? Did you spot the Star Wars reference?

Fix him...or better yet...Rehash or retread him, Gaz!

Stay Tuned, True Believers! Next up- Episode 20: Rasputin on the Ritz!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

Nighthawk:
    • P1- Cyclone Swoop
    • P2- The Best Defense
    • P3- Strafing Run

Onslaught:
    • P1- Astral Prison
    • P2- Psionic Majesty
    • P3- Mental Dominion

OK, I'm trolling a little here, but Gaz started it...

We ARE finally getting Mysterio's "Things Are Afoot!" mission and during the mission briefings Stilt-Man, Howard the Duck, and Paste Pot Pete are mentioned...JUST mentioned. They ain't coming...yet...hopefully.

1. Skaar: Juggy talks to him....but so do a bunch of other guys.
    2. Luke Cage #2: I sure hope it's his Classic form...

Note that I didn't include Professor X (don't worry Omega!)...he did get his expanded tool tip coding done, but it looks like he'll come after Nighthawk and Onslaught

Lots of great content coming! Mysterio mission sounds great.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Code-breakers, are there codes that say a sidekick has a badge already? I'm curious to know what Lockheed's benefits will be.

Also, I submitted a crazy question for Feedback Friday: a sidekick-only mission for April Fools.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Default Most Wanted Characters Whose Names Start With Colors

Black King: Sebastian Shaw was the main villain of the best X-Men movie, X-Men First Class. He has the mutant power of energy absorbtion and release. Shaw was the original owner of Magneto's helmet.
    Black Mamba: Tanya Sealy is a member of the Serpent Society, a team of evil snake-based supervillains, who can control Darkforce. We all know that SHSO needs more females, especially female villains.
    Black Queen: Selene Gallio is the oldest mutant on Earth-616. She kept herself alive by absorbing the life-force of others. Black Queen possesses a wide range of abilities, including telepathy, pyrokinesis, healing, sorcery, and shadow manipulation.
    Black Tarantula: Carlos LaMuerto is a Brazillian crime lord with an awesome costume. He has optic blasts, a healing factor, and enhanced agility.
    Bluebird: Sally Avril has appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man and The Spectacular Spider-Man, but not as a superhero. She is powerless, but is a talented gymnast. Sally ended up dying in a car crash.
    Blue Marvel: If one person on this list gets added, I hope it's Adam Brashear. In the 1950's, he was exposed to radiation from the Negative Zone, gaining anti-matter superpowers, along with strength and flight. He has about the same power level as Sentry.
    Blue Streak: Don Thomas uses a suit of powered armor with roller skates, similar to Iron Man 2020's. His suit also lets him super jump and wall crawl. It also comes equipped with lasers.
    Cobalt Man: Ralph Roberts built a knockoff of Iron Man's armor and named it after the next element on the periodic table. If/When he gets added, I hope they make his suit blue, so it will be cobalt in more than one way.
    Emerald Emissary: I HATE Earth-TRN123, but making She-Hulk a herald of Galactus was at least an interesting idea. She has the Power Cosmic, a cosmic staff, and a green energy surfboard, which she should be able to use on hotspots for speed and flight.
    Grey Gargoyle: A French chemist named Paul Duval spilled a potion on his hand, turning him to organic stone. It also gave him the power to turn thungs he touched to granite. Enemies turning grey in missions and freezing could be interesting. Grey Gargoyle is one of the four Worthy that isn't playable (if you don't count Sin).
    Purple Man: Zebediah Killgrave has one of the best real names in Marvel, but also has one of the worst aliases. He was a spy trying to steal an experimental nerve gas, which dyed his skin purple and gave him mind control. This could be a tough ability to implement, but it could probably be done.
    Redeye: Rick Landress was an astronaut on a trip to Jupiter. Cosmic radiation from the Great Red Spot gave him the power to control weather like Storm. Power attacks could include summoning lightning, creating snow to freeze enemies, or creating fog to use as stealth.
    Red Ghost: Ivan Kragoff is the 50th smartest person on Earth-616. He tried to copy the Fantastic Four's space voyage to gain his own powers, but with a crew of apes. Red Ghost's main ability is intangibility, but he's also been able to become invisible or turn into red mist at various points in time. Red Ghost's Hero Up should be summoning his three superpowered apes: Igor the shapeshifting baboon, Miklho the super-strong gorilla, and Peotor the magnetism-contolling orangutan.
    Red King: Angmo-Asan was the king of Sakaar and main villain of the Planet Hulk storyline. He has a suit of armor that's comparable to the Hulkbuster armor. It has flamethrowers, missiles, flight, and a giant sword. Seeing other planets (besides the Nine Realms) in SHSO would be awesome.
    Red Shift: Red Shift is another herald of Galactus. He has the Power Cosmic, so he has flight, strength, energy powers, and can create black holes. He also possesses two cosmic swords.
    Rose: Phillip Hayes is the fourth Rose, after Richard Fisk, Sergeant Blume, and Jacob Conover. Rose is a crime lord and Spider-Man villain who doesn't have any superhuman powers.
    Scarlet Empress: In the Super Hero Squad Show, Dark Surfer sent Falcon and H.E.R.B.I.E. to an alternate reality where Scarlet Witch took over the world and called herself Scarlet Empress. She has the same powers as Scarlet Witch, but is much more powerful.
    Scarlet Spider (Kaine): Ben Reilly isn't the only clone of Spider-Man. Kaine Parker is the current Scarlet Spider. Along with standard spider powers, he has the Mark of Kaine, which is basically wall crawling powers being used to burn skin (probably too violent for SHSO), claws on the back of his hands, organic webbing, and communication with arachnids.
    White Rabbit: Lorina Dodson is a rich villain who uses advanced technology to commit crimes. This includes a giant robotic bunny equipped with weapons, genetically engineered rabbits, and an umbrella that shoots exploding carrots. She leads a group of animal villains called the Menagerie, which includes Panda-Mania, Hippo, and Gypsy Moth.
    White Wolf: White Wolf is the adoptive brother of King T'Challa. If he does get added, he would probably be a repaint of Black Panther.

Default Marvel's April Solicitations...at least most of them

1. Angela: Asgard's Assassin #5: We need a new Asgard Theme.
    2. Ant-Man #4: A Miami Vice-style cover just makes me want this Repaint...adding a Grizzly to the game would be nice, too.
    3. Amazing Spider-Man #17.1: Wouldn't it be nice to see Hammerhead in the game?
    4. Amazing Spider-Man #17: I'm seeing Ghost pop up more and more in various books. Will he get named in 2015? Will we see him in SHSO? Perhaps a Roxxon theme? Or a Thunderbolt theme?
    5. Captain America & The Mighty Avengers: Spectrum (Monica Rambeau) and the Blue Marvel would add to SHSO's lack of black characters.
    6. Captain Marvel #14: Just did a R3 list on Captain Marvel included the lovely Carol Danvers.
    7. Guardians 3000 #7: Bonus points if you know the female facing of with Gamora. I'd love Charlie-27, Starhawk, and Yondu in SHSO. The female is Genna Drake named after original GotG writer and artist Arnold Drake and Gene Colan.
    8. Howard the Duck #2: I love the "Run the Jewels" (hip-hop artist duo Killer Mike and El-P) homage variant covers.
    9. Inhuman #14: Will we see Lineage (Gordon Nobili) or other Maggia in 2015?
    10. Inhuman Special #1: Marvel is combining Spider-Man, the new Cap, and Inhumans in this Terragin Mist storyline. Can you name all of the heroes on this cover?
    11. Ms. Marvel #14: Hope we see Kamala Khan soon. I think a Marvel Theme w/Kamala, Carol Danver, Uranian (Marvel Boy), and the Blue Marvel would be awesome.
    12. Operation: S.I.N. #4: I'm loving the Agent Carter show. Peggy belongs in SHSO. I think crafting a time machine to open up older and retconned heroes would be a nice game feature- a lot of content like missions and Golden age heroes could be added with a time machine feature.
    13. The Punisher #17: The New Cap (Sam Wilson) on the cover with a new look Frank Castle.
    14. Silk #3: We're getting Carnage and Big Time Spider-Man...hopefully we get a female Spider-Verse character. Why not Silk?
    15. Spider-Man & The X-Men #5: I'm a huge fan of Glob Herman's design...might as well throw in Ernst and Amadeus Cho, too.
    16. Spider-Gwen #3: Who doesn't want this Spider-Woman?
    17. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #4: Here's the book to get your Galactus fix.
    18. Legendary Star-Lord #11: The Mr. Knife (J'Son of Spartax) was a good storyline...the Black Vortex arc is better.
    19. Superior Iron Man #7: Inevitable.
    20. Spider-Woman #6: I like the design, I like the idea of more motorcycles. I want Crossbones in the game.
    21. Thor #7: Game sorely needs more Asgardians...especially the females.
    22. Uncanny Inhumans #0: Will 2015 be the year we finally get Inhumans? How about a Kang the Conquerer mission?
    23. Wolverine's #14: Where's X-23?
    24. X-Men #26: The Burning World arc is about to conclude with its all female cast...it would be nice to get these new-look Psylocke and Storm to go along with Jubilee, M, and Rachel Grey.

2015 is looking like a great year for Marvel. I hope Gaz follows suit!

...speaking of "True Believers", Marvel is going to offer about 30 different full-size (32 page books) called their True Believer series (reprints of recent major storylines) for only $1 each. This is a great time to get many books for yourself...OR BETTER YET...to get a child hooked onto Marvel. I plan on buying a bunch of these and giving them out to everyone I can.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 01-19-2015 at 09:02 PM.

A New Storm? YES!
    (btw, you skipped 19.)
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    A New Storm? YES!
    (btw, you skipped 19.)
    19 is Superior Iron Man #7, which may be what the "inevitable" description is for.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    A New Storm? YES!
    (btw, you skipped 19.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    19 is Superior Iron Man #7, which may be what the "inevitable" description is for.
    Yep. Fixed. No idea how that happened.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Spy, we got a lot of hammer wielders to cover here!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES