Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    Spy, do you ever hear from Psingraphd, any more?

CUG
    Played a mission with them a few months ago, I hope for their return!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default Alphabet Top 10 (or so) "U" Characters

I bet U didn't think I'd find 10 of these. U were wrong, weren't U? ENOUGH PUNS, here's the list:

1. U.S. Agent: John Walker (AKA Jack Daniels, because bourbon is delicious) could have many outfits for SHSO including his Force Works, Super-Patriot, and Invaders outfit. BUT, the most iconic is his US Agent one. I wouldn't mind if he was a repaint of one of the Caps, but it would be nice if his shield did a five spike attack for a PU/HU.
    2. Union Jack: Three men have used the moniker of Union Jack: James Montgomery Falsworth, his son Brian (who I would prefer as Destroyer- but Brian is gay, so his sexuality may keep him from SHSO), and the current Union Jack- Joey Chapman. Regardless who we get I want the Webley revolver and dagger attacks a proper Union Jack would have.
    3. Ulik: My favorite Thor villain...sorry, Loki. This Rock Troll equipped with his Uru knuckle dusters (pounders) would be amazing in SHSO. A Ruby Eye mission would be amazing!
    4. Ursa Major: Who doesn't want to fight as a giant bear? Mikhail Uriokovitch Ursus is a member of the Winter Guard and Soviet Super-Soldiers, two teams that are sorely missed in SHSO. I'd love a Winnie the Pooh-style honey pot attack.
    5. Ultra Girl: I guess Ultra > Super. SHSO could use some more Kree love...Suzanna Sherman AKA Tsu-Zana is a bruiser who should have regenerative healing.
    6. Ulysses Bloodstone: I love Marvel Monsters and those who hunt them. Ulysses' super-human powers stem from the Bloodstone imbedded in his chest. He fights with shotguns, 45s, and a Bowie knife. I want a jungle mission with giant monsters...who doesn't?
    7. Unuscione: Carmella Unuscione AKA Stand-Off is a member of Magneto's Acolytes. This rare Italian superhuman can create a psionic exoskeleton and other psionic constructs as well as firing bio-electric charges.
    8. Umar: Dormammu's little sister. Dr. Strange needs more of his enemies in the game and this sorceress would be great.
    9. Ultimo: This giant robot is usually under the control of the Mandarin, who also needs to be in the game. Gaz needs to start giving us GIANTS and MONSTERS.
    10. Ultra-Adaptoid: Again, Ultra > Super. This Adaptoid created by MODOK and powered by a shard of the cosmic cube (just like the Super-Adaptoid). I think I'd rather have Super-Adaptoid in the game. Gaz, give us an adaptoid!
    11. Ulysses Archer: U.S. Archer is a character developed during the truck driver fad of the 70s. He is often listed as one of the worst superheroes EVER. That reason alone should put him in SHSO.
    12. U-Man: He'll never make the game not because Gaz hasn't figured out that we want underwater missions, but because the dude has a swastika on his belt. Nothing worse than Nazis from Atlantis.
    13. Unus the Untouchable: Angelo Unuscione AKA Gunther Bain is Carmella's dad. He is called "untouchable" because like his daughter he has a psionic exoskeleton and his is augmented by the terragin mists.
    14. Ultimaton: AKA Weapons XV from the Weapons Plus program. He was 'created' to be the leader of the Super-Sentinels.
    15. U-Go Girl: Edie Sawyer is a teleporting X-Statix member. I'd rather have Doop.
    16. Urthona: Did I mention that Dr. Strange needs more of his enemies in the game?

I hope U enjoyed it!

Fun Fact: Prince wrote that gem.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

Fun Fact: Prince wrote that gem.
    Prince also did a live duet of the song with Rosie Gaines that is far better than Sinead's version.

Default 8/14 Pictorial CBR Codebreaker Report

1. Groot: P1- Groot Smash!, P2- Groot Strength, P3- Groot Force. He got his expanded tool tip! (means he's next)
    2. Rocket Raccoon: Picture confirmed from "Squad Time" (Gaz's new Youtube show starring Eric), has coding.
    3. Gamora: limited coding, confirmed on Massively's SHSO Live Stream.
    4. Star Lord: limited coding, confirmed on Massively's SHSO Live Stream.
    5. Drax: OMITTED on the Massively SHSO Live Stream

1. X-Force Wolverine: Partially coded, confirmed on Massively's SHSO Live Stream
    2. X-Force Psylocke: Referred to on Massively's SHSO Live Stream.
    3. X-Force Deadpool: Referred to on Massively's SHSO Live Stream.

1. Thanos: New Thanos mission (probably for GotG Theme). Does this mean no Ronan the Accuser?
    2. Racing: Gaz changed all the flags to wheels (sidekick/hero ability) and has race 'messages' in the main xml file. Much of Massively's SHSO Live Stream was dedicated to racing around zones (Thanks, Zach!) and may be coming to SHSO in a new game.

Stay Tuned, True Believers!

Played a mission with them a few months ago, I hope for their return!
    Yes, I hope he comes back. In the mean time, you've done awesome job on this thread. I love reading your threads and looking at all these pictures,
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225

Amazing Member

Accidental double post because I am a nonce.
    Last edited by Cheatster9000x; 08-19-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Amazing Member

1. Groot: P1- Groot Smash!, P2- Groot Strength, P3- Groot Force. He got his expanded tool tip! (means he's next) They said that Groot would be the first of the GOTG in the Live Stream.
    2. Rocket Raccoon: Picture confirmed from "Squad Time" (Gaz's new Youtube show starring Eric), has coding.
    3. Gamora: limited coding, confirmed on Massively's SHSO Live Stream.
    4. Star Lord: limited coding, confirmed on Massively's SHSO Live Stream.
    5. Drax: OMITTED on the Massively SHSO Live Stream No Drax? This makes me a sad sad man.

1. X-Force Wolverine: Partially coded, confirmed on Massively's SHSO Live Stream
    2. X-Force Psylocke: Referred to on Massively's SHSO Live Stream.
    3. X-Force Deadpool: Referred to on Massively's SHSO Live Stream. I hope he's a bit stronger than normal Deadpool...

1. Thanos: New Thanos mission (probably for GotG Theme). Does this mean no Ronan the Accuser? Thanos Mission yes!
    2. Racing: Gaz changed all the flags to wheels (sidekick/hero ability) and has race 'messages' in the main xml file. Much of Massively's SHSO Live Stream was dedicated to racing around zones (Thanks, Zach!) and may be coming to SHSO in a new game. What are these 'Race Messages'?

Good codebreaker report! Lots of cool stuffs. Also, I accidentally double posted. The first one has Live Stream censored, so could that be trashed or something?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

1. Groot: P1- Groot Smash!, P2- Groot Strength, P3- Groot Force. He got his expanded tool tip! (means he's next)

Is it too much to ask for Groot to dance like this?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Cheatster9000x View Post
    Also, I accidentally double posted. The first one has Live Stream censored, so could that be trashed or something?
    Just go under the "Edit Post" option and delete the post and add "double post" to meet the 10 character minimum.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Is it too much to ask for Groot to dance like this?
    I'm sure a lot of people would love that. xD

Amazing Member

We need a Baby Groot Sidekick that dances like that as an idle animation.

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

We need Drax, The Guardians will be so incomplete without him!
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Carnage

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT View Post
    We need Drax, The Guardians will be so incomplete without him!
    I agree. Drax > Mutants(Unless it's Wolverine)

When does the new missions usually come out each month?

Will we ever see Galactus in a mission?

Have you heard anything about him?

CUG
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    When does the new missions usually come out each month?
    Since there are achievements for a Thanos mission but no actual one yet, I hope his comes out during GotG theme.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES