Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Since there are achievements for a Thanos mission but no actual one yet, I hope his comes out during GotG theme.
    Yes, I hope it is next for sure as well. I've been waiting a longtime for a Thanos or Galactus mission.

I just hope I can get a Thanos through the mystery boxes, so far I have gotten 4 heroes this week out of 60 something boxes, so that is not bad odds.
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225

Default August 20th CBR Codebreaker Pictorial Report

P1: Clawful Kick
    P2: X-Force Go!
    P3: Forceful Strike

P1: Autofire Hijinks!
    P2: I've got an App for that!
    P3: My little friends.

Coming soon: All Spidey sidekicks and their badges.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    1. X-Force Wolverine: Partially coded, confirmed on Massively's SHSO Live Stream
    2. X-Force Psylocke: Referred to on Massively's SHSO Live Stream.
    3. X-Force Deadpool: Referred to on Massively's SHSO Live Stream.
    Well, the X-Force theme is shaping up to be super disappointing. Do we really need a month dedicated to repaints? So many of the heroes I would love to see in game have been associated with X-Force in the past (Siryn, Shatterstar, Spiral) that I guess I got my hopes up. But yay. Another Wolverine.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

I'm just happy to FINALLY be getting a new Deadpool to play in the game. He's so popular, yet after 3 years we've only got 1 version of him, it's about time we got a 2nd one. I hope when they record new lines for him that they also put some new ones on regular Deadpool.

So I guess that X-Force month will probably happen during October and that their all-black outfits will tie-in with the spooky atmosphere for when the Daily Bugle goes Halloween once more. I'm crossing my fingers that we still get a monster or two during October, we absolutely need Man-Thing this Halloween.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Default Alphabet Top 10 (or so) "V" List

I should have posted this during maintenance...

Letter "V" already? Seems like just yesterday I started this endeavor. I had a lot of fun with this list, and out of all my lists I think the top 6 from this really has a shot of being in this glorious game. Here we go:

1. Vulcan: Cyclop's & Havok's little brother is an Omega-Level Mutant with powers over all the elements. I've always said if the Summers' kept having kids, one would be able to shoot superhero stuff out of their butt. Just like I've said about the Crystal the Inhuman, Vulcan should have his 3 PUs and Hu should be based on earth, wind, water, and fire. He should also be the boss of a Shi'ar mission and have other attacks like electricity and light.
    2. Vanguard: Nikolai Krylenko would be great in his new Red Guardian uniform or his old Vanguard one...but would be amazing if we got both. When are we ever going to see some Winter Guard or Soviet Super-Soldiers in SHSO. I'd love the old uniform with a hammer and sickel combo, PUs and HU.
    3. Veranke: Why should she be in SHSO? She is queen of the Skrulls. How great would the voice interactions between her and Spider-Woman be? I imagine another Skrull mission with a Super-Skrull sub-boss and Veranke helps you fight Super-Skrull in a few stages disguised as Spider-Woman, and at the boss level she reveals herself in her Skrull form. That would be the bee's knees.
    4. Vulture: We just got Electro & Sandman...who doesn't want another Spidey Theme? Another Spidey-Theme was almost confirmed in the recent live stream event for November. I'd love if Adrian Toomes came with Kraven and we completed our Sinister Six collection.
    5. Volstagg: I love the Warriors Three and really want a Thor Theme. I want Volstagg to have a Donkey Kong-style attack where he throws a mead barrel. I want him to ham a giant turkey leg or ham attack where he uses that food item to bludgeon an opponent. I want him to have the biggest burp in the game...Oh, and he should have a quarterstaff combo.
    6. Vindicator: More Alpha Flight, please. I don't know anyone who doesn't want another female in the game. Especially if she can shoot lava and water from her suit.
    7. Volcana: She was in SHS...one of Dr. Doom's genetically manipulated creations, Marsha Rosenberg can change between plasma and rock. All 6 foot 5 inches of her. Lately, she has also been able to turn her arms into obsidian swords.
    8. Victor Mancha: The cyborg son of Ultron. He can fly and has many electromagnetic powers. His nanite technology should warrant a P2 with a solo damage, armor, and health boost.
    9. Vengeance: The word "shard" has recently been spotted in the game files more and more. Vengeance gets his powers from a shard of the Medallion of Power. His skull glows mainly purple or green. There have been two characters that went by this name; Lt. Michael Badilino is a villain-hero-antihero while Deputy Kowalski is primarily a villain. I'd love to see a motorcycled boss mission with both Vengeance and The Orb...and Vengeance using his hellfire shotgun.
    10. Vanisher: Telford Porter (tel-e-porter, get it?) made this list because he teams up with Warpath during The Legacy Virus. Vanisher uses a gas gun and a plasma energy gun.
    11. Vivisector: If you like the movie Teen Wolf but wished Michael J. Fox's character was gay then you'll love Vivisector. Myles Alfred could easily be a repaint of Werewolf by Night. When will SHSO see it's first openly gay character (yes I'm aware of Mystique's history and Colossus' retconning)
    12. Vessel: Just your average Gene Nation necroorgananic-zombie. Will SHSO ever see some Morlocks in the game? Would love some Dark Beast and Callisto missions with many sub-bosses.
    13. Velocidad: Gabriel Cohuelo is not a speedster. His fast moving is because he can control time around his body. BUT, only in the future direction. He'll age quickly and die young. I'd like to hear a voice interaction between him and Hope "Did you put something on my bed?".
    14. Vindaloo: Venkat Katregadda is one of Magneto's Acolytes that can create flames from the plasma that oozes out of his body. Much like what will happen if you eat the Indian dish of the same name (re-used joke but still funny).

I hope you enjoyed it!

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    I'm just happy to FINALLY be getting a new Deadpool to play in the game. He's so popular, yet after 3 years we've only got 1 version of him, it's about time we got a 2nd one. I hope when they record new lines for him that they also put some new ones on regular Deadpool.
    Let's be real here. If we're getting an upgraded Deadpool costume, we should get this one over Teenage Mutant Ninja Panda.

SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

That costume is super fun, really hoping it gets into Marvel Heroes at some point. It's an insta-buy from me!
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Default November Solicitations Briefing

What's in store for 2015 for SHSO? Well, hopefully we see some of the new hero looks and characters from Marvel's "Recharge". EVEN THOUGH, I'd prefer Gaz to give us historically proven characters. Here's some covers for possible next themes and some wish lists in no particular order:

1. ALL-NEW INVADERS #12: Union Jack and the Freedom Five?!! If this was a Top 10 (or so) list this would be my #1.
    2. ALL-NEW X-MEN #34 & 35: I still would like to punch Bendis in the face...but I do like these unis.
    3. AVENGERS WORLD #15: Lots of heroes on this cover- 3-D Man, Cannonball, Stingray, US Agent, new look Captain Marvel, possible Captain Universe, and is that the Richard's girl?
    4. CAPTAIN AMERICA & THE MIGHTY AVENGERS #2: Lots of things to like here- Sam as the new Captain, White Tiger (Ayala), Power Man (Alvarez), and the most underrated and underused Marvel heroine, Monica Rambeau. She'd be more popular if Marvel didn't changer her moniker as much...
    5. GUARDIANS 3000 #2: Vance Astro, Yondu, Martinex, Starhawk and Charlie-27 ...YES PLEASE.
    6. MOON KNIGHT #9: Just terrifying...
    7. NEW WARRIORS #12: This series had so much potential...I want everyone on that cover.
    8. SCARLET SPIDERS #1: Gotta love Kaine and Ultimate Jessica Drew.
    9. SPIDER-MAN 2099 #6: Hmmm...Lady Spider and Six-Armed Spidey...
    10. SUPERIOR IRON MAN #1: It's inevitable, right?
    11. SPIDER-VERSE #1: Will we see a multiarmed Spider-Man or one with a tail, or a werewolf-Spidey or female with waldoes?
    12. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #10: 2015 will be the year of the Spider-Verse- so many variants...I like that Spider-knight

Even though it's Spider-Verse- centric, I think it's going to be a good year...
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 08-21-2014 at 08:07 AM.

BANNED

What's in store for 2015 for SHSO? Well, hopefully we see some of the new hero looks and characters from Marvel's "Recharge". EVEN THOUGH, I'd prefer Gaz to give us historically proven characters. Here's some covers for possible next themes and some wish lists in no particular order:

1. ALL-NEW INVADERS #12: Union Jack and the Freedom Five?!! If this was a Top 10 (or so) list this would be my #1.
    2. ALL-NEW X-MEN #34 & 35: I still would like to punch Bendis in the face...but I do like these unis.
    3. AVENGERS WORLD #15: Lots of heroes on this cover- 3-D Man, Cannonball, Stingray, US Agent, new look Captain Marvel, possible Captain Universe, and is that the Richard's girl?
    4. CAPTAIN AMERICA & THE MIGHTY AVENGERS #2: Lots of things to like here- Sam as the new Captain, White Tiger (Ayala), Power Man (Alvarez), and the most underrated and underused Marvel heroine, Monica Rambeau. She'd be more popular if Marvel didn't changer her moniker as much...
    5. GUARDIANS 3000 #2: Vance Astro, Yondu, Martinex, Starhawk and Charlie-27 ...YES PLEASE.
    7. NEW WARRIORS #12: This series had so much potential...I want everyone on that cover.
    11. SPIDER-VERSE #1: Will we see a multiarmed Spider-Man or one with a tail, or a werewolf-Spidey or female with waldoes?
    12. AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #10: 2015 will be the year of the Spider-Verse- so many variants...I like that Spider-knight

I have no doubt we'll get that Iron Man...... sadly.
    I'm the one who wants Kaine the most in this game. Been dying for a game to add him. Keeping fingers crossed for the Gwen Spider

So, with all the fuzz about to few girl heroes (and villainessess, hope this is right) in the game. I thought let's make a list.
    I don't know if CenturianSpy is already making one, but hey two is better then one isn't it?

wXCaizr.jpg

1. Cynthia von Doom I'm actually surprised she isn't already in the game. She was in the series (two times) and she made the episodes very funny.
    That is because she had an amazing nagging ability in there, though in the comics, she is an extremely good sorceress I think I would like to 'nag' enemies to death with her.

2. Jubilee She would just make the game a whole lot more explosive and she would be visually amazing to play as with maybe as hero-up a beautifull firework show.
    Though she has lost her powers in the comics, I don't think that would be a reason for not letting her make it into the game

3. Modam It's the mother of Modok, I think she would be the perfect box character and great fun, cause you finally would have a reason to team up with modok.

4. Dagger She should come with cloak though, but she is awesome. Make her shine her light in shso with her daggers and let her have a purifying blast which makes the enemie fight for you.
    She would be just awesome.

5. Songbird Is there anything left to say about Songbird. She was in the series and it would be great fun to scream your enemies to death.

6. Rachel Grey Maybe a bit of a copy of phoenix but I think she would fit the game perfectly. She could fly, blast with fire and use telekinetics to attack. I think there's enough you could do with her.

I know I forgot some characters but I can only think up with two more characters and for some reason I want to have the pictures in sets of three. so it's a tad short this time.
    Please tell me what you think and what I could do better everyone, and I hope you liked it!
    p.s. I don't know how I make a big picture (sorry not very good with imgur and paint)
    Last edited by roneers; 08-23-2014 at 01:51 AM. Reason: excuses
    Squad name: Glittering Sparrow Mentor
    mostly playing as: Iceman
    Signature Crisis Hero: Sabretooth
    willing to play missions with others

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well, any chances of Big Hero 6 making it may now be doubtful based on the news:

BIG HERO 6 Gets a Big ‘No’ From Marvel For New Comics

Here's an excerpt:
    Hiro and Baymax will appear as new characters in Disney Infinity 2.0, but their inclusion in the video game is under the “Disney Originals” category, not the “Marvel Super Heroes” category.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Hopefully we get Union Jack! The British need to be recognised more in this game, as well as female heroes. There need to be way more female heroes, Gazillion open your eyes and see that you have a boat load of characters!
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

And speaking of female heroes, here's a new one not in Spy's survey list: Silk, bitten by the same radioactive spider than bit Peter Parker. Want.

[IMG][/IMG]
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    And speaking of female heroes, here's a new one not in Spy's survey list: Silk, bitten by the same radioactive spider than bit Peter Parker. Want.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Yes!
    Much rather have Kaine though....

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    Raven, I never heard of her. Is she relatively new? She would be an awesome hero to have.
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225