Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    Raven, I never heard of her. Is she relatively new? She would be an awesome hero to have.
    She's the other person bit by the spider that bit Peter Parker, so she's "new" as in newly introduced (last few issues of Amazing Spider-Man).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    She's the other person bit by the spider that bit Peter Parker, so she's "new" as in newly introduced (last few issues of Amazing Spider-Man).
    If they're going to force another Spidey theme on us so soon, it would be nice to get more female spiders. There is also the third Spider-Woman and second Spider-Girl. Hell, give us Madame Web, too. If Modok can float around in a creepy chair, no reason she can't. (Though she'd honestly work better incorporated into a mission somehow.)
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate it!
    SHSO Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard or CUG
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer or Spiderman
    Signature Team: The Avengers
    Squad Level: 2011
    Achievement Level: 5225

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

Coming soon: All Spidey sidekicks and their badges.[/QUOTE]

REALLY!! I finally get to craft my sidekick! Now I can complete the Valor Achievement!
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Default August 26th, Women's Equality Day Poll Results

Thanks to the over 400 people who voted on this (all those polled said they played SHSO)! Here are the Marvel females missing from SHSO that scored in the Top 12:

1. X-23: Laura Kinney was the only one to score over a 4 overall. 88.10% of the respondants said they buy her, 30.95% said they buy her Mystery box (next highest was 21.95%)! There were only 2 people who hated her.
    2. Polaris: Along with Songbird, Polaris is one of two on this list that recieved ZERO "Hate" votes. When will Lorna Dane's green tresses come to SHSO?
    3. Gamora: She's obviously coming. Gamora had the highest "I'd buy her (not including a box)" with 64.10% of the voters. 3.85% of the respondants didn't know who she is...they must be living in a hole.
    4. Domino: So far, Neena Thurman hasn't been mentioned as a possible X-Forcer coming after the GotG Theme (Psylocke & Deadpool were referred too and Wolvie is in the code). BUT she should be! Domino had the 2nd highest percent of people willing to buy a Mystery Box at 21.95%.
    5. Sif: Lady Sif had the second highest "I'd buy her (not including a box)" total. With the new 'Thor' being a female will Gaz finally give us another playable female Asgardian? Why not as Asgard Theme (Playable Enchantress, Warriors Three, Sif, etc.)?
    6. Jubilee: ONE person said they hated Jubilee. ONE! Over 68% of the SANE voters said they buy her or her Mystery box. I'd buy her in her vampire form or her Wondra uni.
    7. White Tiger: Voting might have been skewed with this selection because I'm sure some people believed they were voting for Ava Ayala while others Angela del Toro. The one pictured is Ava (you can tell by the full face mask). I'd be happy with either one....
    8. Magik: Colossus' little sister had the highest "I don't know who this is" rate at 16.22%. One in six people don't know her, yet those who do want her and her Soulsword in SHSO.
    9. Mockingbird: Bobbi Morse and her battle staves had the lowest (of the Top 12) rate of surveyees willing to buy her box at 11.69%.
    10. Medusa: 5.56% of voters HATE her, the highest rate for members of the Top 12. Why so much Inhuman hate? Or was because of her FF stint? I'd LOVE to see hair attacks and hairdo emotes in the game... AND Inhumans!
    11. Dazzler: Again, ONE person hates her. That person probably took the survey in their sweat-stained "Disco sucks" T-Shirt.
    12. Songbird: Melissa Joan Gold had the highest ambivalence rate at 25.33% and highest "I don't know who that is" rate at 14.67% on this list of 12. They must have missed the Screaming Mimi episode of SHS...yet she didn't receive one "HATE" vote.

Other interesting Poll results:

Six females without one "Hate Her" vote: Dagger, Echo, Shanna the She-Devil, Snowbird, Polaris and Songbird

Most hated females: Big Bertha- 17.11%, Maria Hill- 9.46%, Hepzibah- 8.22%, Hellcat- 8.11%, Misty Knight- 6.94%, Ms. America- 6.94%

Most unkown females (recieved the "I don't know who that is" vote): Honey Lemon- 63.88%, GoGo Tomago- 57.53%(I wonder how much the Big Hero 6 movie would change these #s)
    , Sabra- 56.94% (since many of the voters come from Muslim countries this does not shock me), Energizer- 55.57%, Lightspeed- 51.35% (No Power Pack love?).

Most 'Meh' female (received the most "I don't care..." votes): Jessica Jones- 38.89% (wonder if the Netflix series will change this), Ms. America- 36.11% (no respect for the Golden Age), Maria Hill- 32.43%, Hawkeye/Kate Bishop- 29.33%, Dani Moonstar- 29.18% (Hmmm-two female archers in a row), Jocasta- 29.17%

Thanks again to everyone! I'll send this to Gaz.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Most unkown females (recieved the "I don't know who that is" vote): Honey Lemon- 63.88%, GoGo Tomago- 57.53%(I wonder how much the Big Hero 6 movie would change these #s)
    , Sabra- 56.94% (since many of the voters come from Muslim countries this does not shock me),
    Thanks again to everyone! I'll send this to Gaz.
    Soo i decided to google sabra and i can see why you said that line I think (is it cuz she is from israel?)!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    Soo i decided to google sabra and i can see why you said that line I think (is it cuz she is from israel?)!
    Yes. I believe her citizenship, religon and dress would cause many Muslim countries to censor her. I also believe that Marvel self-censor her books from those areas.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default Alphabet Top 10 (or so) "W" List AKA The Dub

I'm excited for Groot. Most people know him from GotG, but I remember him as a Marvel Monster. Here's my Top 10 (or so) list of missing Marvel "W" characters. Enjoy!

1. Warpath: Whenever I get around to making a personal Top 10 list, James Proudstar will be my #1. I know we have an X-Force Theme coming soon, and my gut instinct tells me that this dual vibranium bowie-wielding Apache Warrior will be passed over. I wouldn't mind him in his Thunderbird II uni, either. He should be the size of Cable and have double knife basic attacks. Not ONE Native-American hero in the game. Not ONE...
    2. Wiccan: Billy Kaplan is Scarlet Witch & Vision's 'soul' son (like Speed). He is also one of the top Marvel sorcerers (HU). He can fly, teleport, create force fields(P3) and heal (P2). He is also a pyrokinetic (P1). All these powers would be great in one hero. BUT...Wiccan is also a homosexual, and this alone may keep him from SHSO.
    3. Whizzer: Robert Frank is a Golden Age hero from the early 40s. He was the first Marvel (Timely Comics)speedster and a member of the Liberty Legion and All-Winner's Squad. His super speed came from a mutagenic reaction to a mongoose-blood transfusion, and he's from my hometown of St. Louis, MO. Two other Marvel characters have gone by "Whizzer"- James Sanders (AKA Speed Demon) and Stanley Stewart (AKA Atlanta Blur).
    4. Warlock: Adam Warlock (AKA Him) was based on Jesus Christ Superstar and his outfit is a nod to DC's Captain Marvel. Currently he possesses the Soul Gem that produces "Quantum magic", can manipulate energy, create force fields and teleport. I'd love to use him/HIM against Man-beast in a mission.
    5. Whiplash: He's coded as a mission boss and playable character. He's been pictured in some of SHSO's promotional art. When are we going to get Anton Vanko (the 4th Marvel Character "Whiplash") and his Tony Stark hating attacks?
    6. White Tiger:
    • Hector Ayala- Arguably Marvel's first Hispanic/Latino superhero. His powers resides in the three piece amulet that belonged to the Sons of the Tiger, the amulet was in the extra-dimension of K'un-L'un where Iron Fist got his powers, too.
    • Angela del Toro- The 4th of Marvel's White Tigers. She is Hector's niece. I would love to see her fight in a Hand, Lady Bullseye or Black Tarantula mission. Angela wears the eyemask while her aunt Ava wears the full face mask.
    • Ava Ayala- The 5th and current White Tiger, Ava is Hector's little sister.

7. Wolfsbane: Rahne (pronounced like "Rain") Sinclair has mutant-lycanthrophy. This means she can shapeshift into different versions of humanoid-werewolf-wolf forms. Will we see her during the X-Force Theme?
    8. Wrecker: Dirk Garthwaite knocked out Loki with a crowbar, put on Loki's helmet, and received a boon from Norn Queen Karnilla (which was meant for Loki). The boon is attached to the crowbar and gives Dirk Asgardian powers. Wrecker AND his crew all belong in SHSO.
    9. Whirlwind: David Cannon has been using his tornado powers and shurikens against good guys since 1963. He was in SHS and needs to be in the game. I'd LOVE either a Ultron, Egghead or Zemo "Masters of Evil" mission.
    10. Whiplash: Mark Scarlotti, the first Whiplash, wears a bulletproof costume (from Justin Hammer) and wields a pair of cybernetically-controlled titanium whips that can extend to be swung fast enough to deflect bullets, or become rigid and be used as nunchaku or vaulting-poles. He's been around since '68. Marvel changed his name to Backlash in '81. Whiplash has a weapons pouch containing anti-gravity bolas and a necro-lash which releases electrical energy generated by his gauntlets. Whiplash is a Maggia enforcer/assassin.
    11. Wildchild: Kyle Gibney (AKA Wildheart AKA Weapon Omega *pictured) is a smaller, weaker, less-intelligent Sabretooth. I'd like to see some Secret Empire content.
    12. Wasabi-No-Ginger: Big Hero 6 is awesome. After the November movie it may become "was" awesome. In the comics he's a wise Asian chef who fights with twin katanas and Qi-Energy daggers, in the movie he'll be a slapstick black chef.
    13. Weapon Omega: It's not Michael Pointer's fault that Xorn possessed his body and made him kill thousands of people. Michael wore Guardian's outfit too but now goes by Omega and wears one of the outfits pictured.
    14. Wild Thing: MC2's Rina Logan answers the question of "What if Elektra and Wolvie had a kid?". You get a mutant with healing factor and psionic claws. Sounds good.
    15. Warlock: Another Warlock? This New Mutant is the son of Magus, the Technarch ruler. But, he's a good guy.
    16. Wild Thing: Another Wild Thing? Marvel UK Earth-8410's Nikki Doyle does her hero work inside Virtual Reality.

I hope you enjoyed it! Watch out for splinters and termites!

I'm excited for Groot. Most people know him from GotG, but I remember him as a Marvel Monster.
    Me too...and he pre-dated the Fantastic Four by a year.

IMO, it's a shame the FF have never encountered him, especially back in their comics' earliest/monster comic-esque days.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

1. X-23: Laura Kinney was the only one to score over a 4 overall. 88.10% of the respondants said they buy her, 30.95% said they buy her Mystery box (next highest was 21.95%)! There were only 2 people who hated her.
    2. Polaris: Along with Songbird, Polaris is one of two on this list that recieved ZERO "Hate" votes. When will Lorna Dane's green tresses come to SHSO?
    3. Gamora: She's obviously coming. Gamora had the highest "I'd buy her (not including a box)" with 64.10% of the voters. 3.85% of the respondants didn't know who she is...they must be living in a hole.
    4. Domino: So far, Neena Thurman hasn't been mentioned as a possible X-Forcer coming after the GotG Theme (Psylocke & Deadpool were referred too and Wolvie is in the code). BUT she should be! Domino had the 2nd highest percent of people willing to buy a Mystery Box at 21.95%.
    5. Sif: Lady Sif had the second highest "I'd buy her (not including a box)" total. With the new 'Thor' being a female will Gaz finally give us another playable female Asgardian? Why not as Asgard Theme (Playable Enchantress, Warriors Three, Sif, etc.)?
    6. Jubilee: ONE person said they hated Jubilee. ONE! Over 68% of the SANE voters said they buy her or her Mystery box. I'd buy her in her vampire form or her Wondra uni.
    7. White Tiger: Voting might have been skewed with this selection because I'm sure some people believed they were voting for Ava Ayala while others Angela del Toro. The one pictured is Ava (you can tell by the full face mask). I'd be happy with either one....
    8. Magik: Colossus' little sister had the highest "I don't know who this is" rate at 16.22%. One in six people don't know her, yet those who do want her and her Soulsword in SHSO.
    9. Mockingbird: Bobbi Morse and her battle staves had the lowest (of the Top 12) rate of surveyees willing to buy her box at 11.69%.
    10. Medusa: 5.56% of voters HATE her, the highest rate for members of the Top 12. Why so much Inhuman hate? Or was because of her FF stint? I'd LOVE to see hair attacks and hairdo emotes in the game... AND Inhumans!
    11. Dazzler: Again, ONE person hates her. That person probably took the survey in their sweat-stained "Disco sucks" T-Shirt.
    12. Songbird: Melissa Joan Gold had the highest ambivalence rate at 25.33% and highest "I don't know who that is" rate at 14.67% on this list of 12. They must have missed the Screaming Mimi episode of SHS...yet she didn't receive one "HATE" vote.
    My most wanted were Misty Knight, Dazzler, and Magik. I'm glad at least one of them appeared in the top ten.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    My most wanted were Misty Knight, Dazzler, and Magik. I'm glad at least one of them appeared in the top ten.
    Misty and Monica Rambeau, the two black heroines on the list, were in the bottom ten. Both were in my top five. Monica's inclusion in The Mighty Avengers should increase her buzz.

MC2 could actually be a great treasure-trove of female characters. We already have American Dream and Spider-Girl (though I hate the modifications in her mask, makes her look like a mash-up between MayDay and Mattie Franklin). Other than Wild Thing, we have Ladyhawk, Raptor, Scarlet Spider (Felicity Hardy), Push, Stinger,Crimson Curse, Bluestreak, Jolt, and Thena. On the villain side, we have Red Queen, Fury, Lady Octopus, Magneta, Sylene, and Sophie Von Doom. (And you will never convince me those last two aren't sisters somehow.)

And while not ladies, I'd love to see J2, Buzz, and Darkdevil.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Squad Level 2775+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

Most hated females: Big Bertha- 17.11%, Maria Hill- 9.46%, Hepzibah- 8.22%, Hellcat- 8.11%, Misty Knight- 6.94%, Ms. America- 6.94%
    Big Bertha and Maria Hill were my two most wanted, but ended up as the survey's most hated! Shows how mainstream I am.
    It actually surprises me that Maria Hill is so unpopular.
    Favorite G.I.Joes: Snake-Eyes, Airtight, Ghostrider
    Favorite DC Heroes: Superman, Flash, Blue Beetle
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Captain America, Nightcrawler, Human Torch

Default Alphabet Top 10 (or so) "X" List

While waiting VERY impatiently for rocket Raccoon and the next episode of "Squad Time"...Here's my Top 10 (or so) list of "X" characters:

1. X-23: Was saddened to not hear her name mentioned for the next X-Force Theme. Laura Kinney is the 2nd best at what she does, and what she does is just like Wolvie. A claw painting/nail care emote would be great. I also think they's need to put in a few kicks for Laura too, because she does have the one claw on each foot.
    2. X-Man: The genetic son of Cyclops & Jean Grey, Nate is an Omega-Level Mutant with amazing psychic and psionic controls. He should have a psychic shield P2 and a huge psychic-stun HU. I'd also love a Sugar Man mission.
    3. Xi'an Coy Manh: AKA Karma. One of the founding five members of the New Mutants (which we have none, Gaz!) it would be a MUST for her eyes to glow dark pink during her PUs & HU. Along with a sword and gun combo, Karma's PUs/HU should have a telepathic confusion attack (enemies attack each other). I'd like to have her prosthetic leg version (Rocket NEEDS that leg). Since she is a lesbian, she may be excluded from SHSO.
    4. Xorn: Although I'm all for more alt costumes of Magneto and Jean Grey (both were disguised as Xorn) AND I want Husk in the game (She also was Xorn) I want either one of the brothers, Kuan-Yi(n) or Shen-Yi(n). Xorn should have passive & active healing (a nice P2) and gravity and magnetic manipulation.
    5. Xavin: This Skrull has the same powers of Kl'rt (Super-Skrull). What makes Xavin interesting is how she often changes genders and races in her human form. Those would make excellent PEs if Gaz can look past her bisexuality.
    6. Xemnu: I love Marvel monsters and Xemnu is a great one. Xemnu can project psionic concussive blasts, animate objects (rocks, trees, and asteroids are his favorite) and create personal "atmo-spheres"- a protective sphere of psionic energy which he uses to fly around in. The more Xemnu is attacked the smaller he gets, down to 10ft tall- which would be amazing in a mission.
    7. Xi'an: Xi'an Chi Xan AKA The Desert Ghost can heal with one hand and destroy with the other. He also can self-heal via a coccon he wraps himself in. How great would a healer be in SHSO that heals JUST the other players with one PU and himself with another PU/HU (with his cocoon that takes him out of battle briefly)? SHSO needs some more 2099 love.
    8. Xemu: This Fifth-Dimension overlord often battles the FF and Inhumans. He is a poor man's Kang. His name was originally spelled "Zemu". I would love an Atillan or Fifth-Dimension mission using some Inhumans.
    9. Xraven: This is what you get when Mr. Sinister combines his DNA with the original X-Men members AND Kraven the Hunter AND Carnage. He'd be awesome, but only after we get Kraven, Mr. Sinister, and carnage.
    10. X-Cutioner: Carl Denti is a FBI-agent armed with Shi'Ar tech is bent on killing mutants because he believes his partner was killed by mutants.

Only two more letters left...wonder what I'll do after the alphabet is done...

Default 9/5 Pictorial CBR Codebreaker Report

I ask that none of this is discussed on our main thread. Thanks!

P1: Sword Flower
    P2: Healing Factor
    P3: CHAAAARGE!

Found as VIs (Voice Interactions- Relationships) in Rocket's VOs (Voice-Overs) Gladiator and New Nova

Chitauri are coming! Will we get the TV show/comic version or the movie version?
    Playable Annihilus briefly mentioned.

New Sidekicks: Silver Surfer, Thanos, Captain Marvel, Super-Skrull

Also MANY more Titles coming soon!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 09-05-2014 at 03:10 PM.